Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies (24183 Views)

"Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Splitmind:

We're in the fourth wave now actually grin

Abeg don't split my head. grin

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Johnkay225: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The devil so many captive, in bondage and in danger of Hell Fire by Inventing and Modifying Iniquity, rebellion and other vices and making them sound Harmless.

Feminism is nothing but outright Rebellion against GOD and HIS laid down Order.

Satan has been around for over 6000 years. That guy has been in Heaven.
He knows what Heaven looks like.
He knows GOD'S Word.
He is a very cunning and smart dude.
He knows what will take you to Eternal life and Eternal Damnation.
All He is after is your Soul . He wants you to be with him in Hell Fire.

Flee From All these Evils, rebellion and vices modified in different names.
Do not Follow the Multitude to do evil.
Eternity is a Personal Race.

You can't go against GOD'S Order and say you are on your way to Heaven.
It is Impossible ! You are Decieving yourself!

Awake! Rescue your Soul from Hell!
Thank you ,well said... The devil is very deceptive, making a lot of the nonsense coming up look harmless.. We cannot go against God's laid down rules and go very far in life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Switch07(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
oluwasegun007:
They would not hear sir...they have kokonut heads.

But their comrades are crossing the bridge to take cucumber.

Nigeria popular blogger
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by doxijaw: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Feminist = men hating Igbo smoking Lesbo's!

7 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Splitmind: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Abeg don't split my head. grin

I tell you man, fourth wave is the twitter idiots we are seeing everywhere saying rubbish.

Some are even advocating for the abolition of gender entirely, like... grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by 99thEnemy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kriss216:
I’ve missed pocohantas.

Greetings lady.

Poco Poco our Chef
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Brendaniel: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
[s][/s]

Clergyman, Mike Bamiloye, has warned single and married ladies against joining the feminist movement, IgbereTV reports.

According to him, joining the movement may make ladies miss the will of God for their lives. He shared this opinion on his Twitter handle.

It reads;

https://twitter.com/mikebamiloye/status/1359059574481973252?s=20

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Jazzafizzy(f): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
feminism is bad ..

my female neighbor came out to spread her pants ontop my boxers

Bros go do hepatitis b test , that lady wan get you shocked
E no mean well for you .
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Emaprince: 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
E don hit FP o.
I stopped identifying as feminist when I decided to read about the movement and what it stands for.
Though, I still believe in gender equality, though not from the standpoint of modern feminism.
What is chasing you away from joining those bitter and frustrated women in their dead end agenda?

Make Una dey shout feminism up and down...las las na still Una go cry and regret

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by ednut1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lol
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Emaprince:
What is chasing you away from joining those bitter and frustrated women in their dead end agenda?

Make Una dey shout feminism up and down...las las na still Una go cry and regret
K

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by livingchrist: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Feminism is the same all over the world, the movement was created by the luciferians as part of the new world order. It is all about control, manipulations and a very bitter arrow shot against the godly family system.

The most confused are those that label themselves Christian feminist just as labeling oneself a Christian muslim.
It is either you are on God's side or you are not there is no middle ground, nothing like an extremist Christian (a word coined to mock christians) or liberalist christian.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by edoairways: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
post=98908786:
Take this from the man of God.

The women below are at the Top of their career, with beautiful families and they all still respect their husbands at home.
These women have the support of their husbands, how many men are ready to support their wives to attain similar height?

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Omezif(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Some people these days hear word with one ear and it escaped from second one.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Splitmind:

I tell you man, fourth wave is the twitter idiots we are seeing everywhere saying rubbish.

Some are even advocating for the abolition of gender entirely, like... grin

No be small thing.... grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Emaprince:

Why does it bother you that they will cry and regret? The ones following una, how far? Are you men not cheating on your submissive wives with these wild women? Please deal with your personal issues first.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Kelvin3476: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
E don hit FP o.
I stopped identifying as feminist when I decided to read about the movement and what it stands for.
Though, I still believe in gender equality, though not from the standpoint of modern feminism.
Thats why u people get it all wrong . Gender equality will only suppress women the more if its done 100%. But gender equity will give our women a great height . 2 different people can't be equal

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Kelvin3476: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jazzafizzy:

Bros go do hepatitis b test , that lady wan get you shocked E no mean well for you .
Hahahahaha abeg make una no kill me
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by PotatoSalad(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
In Nigeria feminism only exist online, take them serious at your own peril.
No lies. Feminist online, would do anything for coldstone and shawarma offline.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Emaprince: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
AKwin:

Why does it bother you that they will cry and regret? The ones following una, how far? Are you men not cheating on your submissive wives with these wild women? Please deal with your personal issues first.
What does cheating got to do with feminism and its useless agenda.

Feminism is just a trash and extremist movement championed by delusional women who thinks they can ever overtake men in their wildest dream. ...trying so hard to manipulate, beat and emasculate men.. It have always been an exercise in futility. And for this reason, greater gnashing of teeth awaits y'all who tow that evil path.

What's my own sef? Women's struggle and movements affects me in no way. Just that we try to speak some senses into you lots who have chosen the path of destruction because you are easily swayed due to your copy copy and "I wanna feel among" trait. Las las...you will weep heavily

If you have ears, better heed to the OPs advice

6 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by dominique(f): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
When is he going to warn men not to join the red pill gang? Oh, I almost forgot! It's only women that need to keep adjusting themselves to suit the growing expectations of the society.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
feminism is bad ..

my female neighbor came out to spread her pants ontop my boxers

that's not feminism .....

the Virgina person is sugar! .... sorry hornyy
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by GeneralPula: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
In Nigeria feminism only exist online, take them serious at your own peril.

You don talk all the truth..

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Emaprince:
What does cheating got to do with feminism and its useless agenda.

Feminism is just a trash and extremist movement championed by delusional women who thinks they can ever overtake men in their wildest dream. ...trying so hard to manipulate, beat and emasculate men.. It have always been an exercise in futility. And for this reason, greater gnashing of teeth awaits y'all who tow that evil path.

What's my own sef? Women's struggle and movements affects me in no way. Just that we try to speak some senses into you lots who have chosen the path of destruction because you are easily swayed due to your copy copy and "I wanna feel among" trait. Las las...you will weep heavily

If you have ears, better heed to the OPs advice

And why are you crying more than the bereaved? Why is it paining you like this? I ask you again, the women that were submissive to you men, are they not in this same man’s church, head-tie on their heads, big bible in the hand, WEEPING HEAVILY and praying against sidechicks?

You are the one gnashing teeth. MC Oluomo marry Ehi, you cry like earthworm wey them pour salt. Emaprince, have you married your submissive gf? Marry her first, don’t cheat on her, treat her well and every other woman would model after her you hear? I am not going to hold my breathe on this though. grin

dominique:
When is he going to warn men not to join the red pill gang? Oh, I almost forgot! It's only women that needs to keep adjusting themselves to suit the growing expectations of the society.

Or warn the men in his church to stop beating or cheating on their wives. Last time I checked, no one preyed off the gullibility of distressed Nigerian wives like pastors. It is still these churches organizing thousands of revival programs for these women to come cry and pray. Lmao!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
GeneralPula:

You don talk all the truth..

That's not true......one of my female lecturers na feminist

alpha feminist for dat matter
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Twelfthman: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Absolutely! You took words out of my mouth.

livingchrist:
Feminism is the same all over the world, the movement was created by the luciferians as part of the new world order. It is all about control, manipulations and a very bitter arrow shot against the godly family system.

The most confused are those that label themselves Christian feminist just as labeling oneself a Christian muslim.
It is either you are on God's side or you are not there is no middle ground, nothing like an extremist Christian (a word coined to mock christians) or liberalist christian.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by favour32(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
[s][/s]
Make we dey see.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Cousin9999: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Feminism, actual feminism, is about one thing: human rights for women.

If you're opposed to your mother, daughter, sister, aunt, grandmother, wife, and all the women in your community being treated with dignity and respect -- do not refer to yourself as a Christian or a man.

Many of the men who preach these things despise women because what they really despise is their repressed homosexuality, and the fact that they were not born a woman. Others are terribly insecure in their manhood and accomplishments, and feel the need to lord over their spouse and look down on others in order to feel good. Some were raised around dysfunction and have yet to recognize it as wrong.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Pimine: 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dogalmighty17:

You are stale, boring and frankly pathetic. You may think you are evangelising but you have become a sad and obnoxious troll lurking around comment sections of nairaland posting drivel no one bothers to read.
Aswearugaaad

Face front nicca. Who made you the nairaland readers' spokesperson?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
E don hit FP o.

Nothing like gender equality
Egalitarianistic-Equalism has failed progressive societies like Norway, Canada, Denmark, Iceland,etc
Where there is a decline in marriage, increase in divorce, increase in single motherhood

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Polchiz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
sunshineV:
lol men always looking for way to rub their ego on females. quoting scriptures and shitt like dat determines anything. being the head of the family is not by "man" but capabilities.
A feminist is here!
But hear this, feminist can never attract men of substance. Look for a simp or live a bitter and miserable life.
Money and property can never take the place of love.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by DEMZEE(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
E don hit FP o.

Gender equality is feminism nahh

Which kind contradiction u just dey state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko / Sellers Goods At Dunamis, Abuja Burnt / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.