Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies (24185 Views)

"Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
kalu61:
That one is still searching for husband, when door close now, she go turn full blown Nigeria feminist.

Nobi NL we de

grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by deliveryboy: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
edoairways:

These women have the support of their husbands, how many men are ready to support their wives to attain similar height?
How would you know that? How would you know most men don’t support their wives. The truth is most men are the backbones of their wives’ success. Look around you, all families relocating abroad were sponsored by men, the ideas, plans and the execution for relocating abroad all done by men. Most businesses run by women be it salons, provision/super market all sponsored by men. Education after marriage by all women sponsored by husbands. Men support and build women but the truth is women internally despise men and would blame men for all their failures.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by DEMZEE(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The problem is that men don't want to grow themselves. All they do is sit and create rules for women. So men don't want to go to heaven, too? Why did they create the red pill movement and MGTOW? Those are not Lucifer inspired schemes, because they involve men, right?

The abuses men deliver on women emotionally, physically and verbally is enough to put all of men in hell, but you will never address that. All you know is women this and women that.

God will judge that evil of men and many men will end up in hell for thinking it's a man's world. You've destroyed enough families and relationships with your approach that men are always right and women should adjust.

Wat are u saying

Is it not women started having rights that family structure and marriage started collapsing in the western societies

Women have always being enjoying since history till feminism came.

Men even developed sanitary pads and tampons to aid women's menstrual issues

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by BRATISLAVA: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
TUANKU:

There's no evil a man has done to a woman that a woman hasn't done same to a man. A woman will get married to one man while having kids for another man while still married...what could be more evil?

When men know that men are evil, and they don't want to admit it, they usually come up with scenarios which they think compare to evils they do to women.

Why don't you address the issues brought up instead of looking for ways in which men are victims, which isn't the point of this?

A woman will report a rape. Rather than find a solution, all men will have to say is mythological cases in which a man was raped, too. Does that even make sense? Some of the callous, pointless things men are known for. Evil without sense.

If all you will do is point out scenarios that you feel happened to men, you're just crawling in a circle and there's no point communicating further.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Read a book and absolve yourself of ignorance. It's stupefying.

Madam study Egalitarianistic-Equalism laws of scandanavian countries
What's their views on Abortion
What's their view on marriages and divorces
What their views on single motherhood

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by DEMZEE(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

I'm for equality of opportunities but I'm not for equality of outcomes

Women should strive to be feminine rather than take up pseudo masculine beastly traits

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Boxer007(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Kaiii. .I tink yor leg juss turn me on. My priiik is had wink
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The problem is that men don't want to grow themselves. All they do is sit and create rules for women. So men don't want to go to heaven, too? Why did they create the red pill movement and MGTOW? Those are not Lucifer inspired schemes, because they involve men, right?

The abuses men deliver on women emotionally, physically and verbally is enough to put all of men in hell, but you will never address that. All you know is women this and women that.

God will judge that evil of men and many men will end up in hell for thinking it's a man's world. You've destroyed enough families and relationships with your approach that men are always right and women should adjust.

You are bloody Simp from the Devil

Blood of Jesus
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
TUANKU:

I don't understand basic language, I type in the nonsense. I need a brain freeze.

I meannn? You know.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by DEMZEE(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
deliveryboy:

How would you know that? How would you know most men don’t support their wives. The truth is most men are the backbones of their wives’ success. Look around you, all families relocating abroad were sponsored by men, the ideas, plans and the execution for relocating abroad all done by men. Most businesses run by women be it salons, provision/super market all sponsored by men. Education after marriage by all women sponsored by husbands. Men support and build women but the truth is women internally despise men and would blame men for all their failures.

The thing is wen it comes to marriage, there's a dominant gender and a submissive gender

The man is the dominant gender
The woman is the submissive gender

There's no 50/50 in marriage, it's a myth

Women always want to have men that are higher than them. They don't see equality wen it comes to men, it's either u are a weak man or a strong man.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin

You don’t even gain anything from being for them. grin

Magnoliaa:

I don't get you, sorry?

The way he had to attribute her “balanced comment” to search for husband. Like, you can’t win... cheesy
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by BRATISLAVA: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

You are bloody Simp from the Devil

Blood of Jesus

Don't take the name of the Lord in vain.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

When men know that men are evil, and they don't want to admit it, they usually come up with scenarios which they think compare to evils they do to women.

Why don't you address the issues brought up instead of looking for ways in which men are victims, which isn't the point of this?

A woman will report a rape. Rather than find a solution, all men will have to say is mythological cases in which a man was raped, too. Does that even make sense? Some of the callous, pointless things men are known for. Evil without sense.

If all you will do is point out scenarios that you feel happened to men, you're just crawling in a circle and there's no point communicating further.

Every one is evil
Don't be sexist in your selection
Feminism made women superior over men, that's why men are against it
Don't be a Simp of the Devil
Don't let Satan use you and harden your heart

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
AKwin:

I don't get you, sorry?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by TUANKU(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Any man rapes or supports it in any way is lower than a human and deserves any punishment that fits. Men getting raped is not mythological. You generalize the whole thing like it's a genetic thing with men only.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Don't take the name of the Lord in vain.

Feminism is a cultural marxist class warfare of men against women

Marxism is atheism and of the Devil
Don't support Satan

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
dominique:
When is he going to warn men not to join the red pill gang? Oh, I almost forgot! It's only women that need to keep adjusting themselves to suit the growing expectations of the society.

Maybe him nefa hear of red peel. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by TUANKU(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I meannn? You know.
If you would run into an incoming vehicle or drink insecticide i bet you the world will be a much better place. Bodoh!

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
TUANKU:

If I would run into an incoming vehicle or drink insecticide i bet you the world will be a much better place. Bodoh!

You go insult yourself taya. Bring it on. grin Help me hone my editing skills.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Maybe him nefa hear of red peel. grin

Redpillers are children of God
Even our atheist brothers acknowledge the patriachal laws of the Bible
Our Islam brothers make use of the holy Quran from Redpiller Mohammed
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by TUANKU(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You go insult yourself taya. Bring it on. grin Help me hone my editing skills.
Don't forget to edit your small brain and your bank account too.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by doxijaw: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
TUANKU:

Hitler was just living his life and making choices that were best for him and his people.

Epic✓✓

They can't think!

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
TUANKU:

It's just an advise, take it or leave it. Men want women to work and bring home money because they're a part of the family. Your man is not your slave or vending machine. Like the legendary Tupac Shakur once said, "Bitch get a job if you wanna be rich".

And this one is a conservative and is against feminism?? You're just a joker.

Let pansophist and RisenPhoenix1 teach you, according to their online philosophy, how to be a traditional provider that COMPLETELY takes care of a woman and women who'll NEVER work. cheesy

And I'm sure those are your masters in the manosphere, oh.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by psyco: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
In Nigeria feminism only exist online, take them serious at your own peril.
seriously, I have never ever ever ever ever ever mistakenly seen one in real life. Not ever!

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
TUANKU:

I won't forget to edit my small brain and my bank account too.

Then get on with it!
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Boxer007:

Kaiii. .I tink yor leg juss turn me on. My priiik is had wink
Awwee
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Let pansophist and RisenPhoenix1 teach you, according to their online philosophy, how to be a traditional provider that COMPLETELY takes care of a woman and women who'll NEVER work. cheesy

Don't disrespect those sacred names in the Nairaland Redpillers community, their wisdom and advice has saved and is still saving countless bluepilled Simps angry
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by TUANKU(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

And this one is a man hater. You feminists in Nigeria are mostly man haters and damaged women. You're lesser than a joker.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
AKwin:

The way he had to attribute her “balanced comment” to search for husband. Like, you can’t win... cheesy

Oh my God. I thought that was a comment directed to another lady. lipsrsealed

So, I goofed with the smiley emoji. And shit, the contexts here are so mixed up. Yeah, men are like that and there's no winning with them, what I'm sure Chii59 is aware of and isn't trying to 'score' anything with them. I wasn't making fun of her.

I took another moniker for yours, Chi. I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to shade you.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by simondee93(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hmm...
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Let me book space. See you at front page ! cheesy
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oh my God. I thought that was a comment directed to another lady. lipsrsealed

So, I goofed with the smiley emoji. And shit, the contexts here are so mixed up. Yeah, men are like that and there's no winning with them, what I'm sure Chii59 is aware of and isn't trying to 'score' anything with them. I wasn't making fun of her.
I don't understand cheesy
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by simondee93(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Always looking forward to seeing your post... keep it up.
Righteousness2:
The devil has held so many captive, in bondage and in danger of Hell Fire by Inventing and Modifying Iniquity, rebellion and other vices and making them sound Harmless.

Feminism is nothing but outright Rebellion against GOD and HIS laid down Order.

Satan has been around for over 6000 years. That guy has been in Heaven.
He knows what Heaven looks like.
He knows GOD'S Word.
He is a very cunning and smart dude.
He knows what will take you to Eternal life and Eternal Damnation.
All He is after is your Soul . He wants you to be with him in Hell Fire.

Flee From All these Evils, rebellion and vices modified in different names.
Do not Follow the Multitude to do evil.
Eternity is a Personal Race.

You can't go against GOD'S Order and say you are on your way to Heaven.
It is Impossible ! You are Decieving yourself!

Awake! Rescue your Soul from Hell!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. / Why Did Jesus Curse The Fig Tree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.