Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies (24188 Views)

"Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by livingchrist: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2021
You are fuming because the truth is said, it is bitter yes, but it is the truth.
Feminism does not mean women, so I dont get your venting out, typical of someone that has being brainwashed into believing anyone against feminism is against women.

BRATISLAVA:

I don't have time to use hard words or abuses on you, like you've resorted to notlivinginchrist. Discover feminism first. Some men are feminists, but no woman is red pilled or whatever hateful men call themselves nowadays.

The truth is bitter for men.

There's nothing about feminism that will be good for men, because male chauvinism has been a thing for so long.

If you like, preach against feminism till kingdom come. If you don't touch your hallowed toxic masculinity and chauvinism, you will be wasting your breath talking against feminism. More feminists will come out, more ruthless ones than you know; yes, the true coven.

You wanted a patriarchal society without for once thinking of how women felt living under it. You wanted to be the head at all costs and became emotionally dead to the feelings of women under you. You coined it a man's world, forgetting that God made us all in his image and equal before him.

Then when feminism came out, you called it usurping. Because it made you aware of the struggles of women, you hated it. The world revolves around men, doesn't it? The fruits of a man's world are here to stay, like it or not. One of them is feminism.

I dare you to interview any 100 women who you think are virtuous and good wives etc, and you will see that your assumption that feminism is against men is the handwork of toxic masculinity. They will all express a common trait of oppression and no choice of their own, unless when liberated. But you and your pastors don't want to bridle yourselves as men, you're looking for who to enslave with religion and threatening verses. It doesn't work anymore.

If what men do to women is so good, why do men object to the same being done to them? Why do they fight it so much?

Open your Bible and read it properly, go and preach to your straying brothers about how Lucifer is using them to destroy the family unit, because heaven isn't for oppressors who use their gender to oppress and rob others of their life choices just because they are women.

It is men who made women feminists, so men should address their issues and stop preaching against women everyday.

MGTOW isn't Luciferan enough for you, neither is the red pill. Blame women. After all, your pastors have taught you that. And as men, you can't afford to lose your slaves. You need to fight against 1 century of freedom while you've had millennia of subjugation of women.

Men who cannot build only want to destroy. Rather than seeing eye to eye with women they want to become rougher. We shall see the end result of heads that cannot lead. Expect worse forms of feminism until you regard women as humans first.

When Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, who did God call? When the first family went wrong, who did God hold responsible? It was not Eve. Go and correct men.

Men who read their Bible without an ounce of understanding will always blame women for disintegration of society yet call themselves heads of the home.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nope, it's not a man's world. The Bible helps me understand that it's actually Satan and his cohorts who run this world (emphasis on 'this world' since we know God is sovereign). I want to believe we have some common grounds here, so let's move on.

You haven't answered any of my questions - what gave birth to Feminism? And what gave birth to its other variants or waves?

Also, during what age did male chauvism/toxic masculinity become the problem or has this been a problem since the beginning?

BRATISLAVA:

Start with the suffragettes then work your way up.

It's a man's world, right?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by BRATISLAVA: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
HoneyBadgerr:
Nope, it's not a man's world. The Bible helps me understand that it's actually Satan and his cohorts who run this world (emphasis on 'this world' since we know God is sovereign). I want to believe we have some common grounds here, so let's move on.

You haven't answered any of my questions - what gave birth to Feminism? And what gave birth to its other variants or waves?

Also, during what age did male chauvism/toxic masculinity become the problem or has this been a problem since the beginning?

I already mentioned what did previously.

In a last response to notlivinginchrist, I mentioned how long male chauvinism/toxic masculinity has been around.

If all men were like Jesus, there wouldn't be feminism or male chauvinism/toxic masculinity.

I'm assuming we will still keep the theme of Christianity, because this is a "Christian" thread and responses have followed that pattern, though we can look at other facets in this...discussion.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Polchiz:

A feminist is here!
But hear this, feminist can never attract men of substance. Look for a simp or live a bitter and miserable life.
Money and property can never take the place of love.

LMAO men of substance are attracted to feminist and heaven has not falling be deceiving yourself it is not the fault of Feminist that you are not a man of substance capable of attracting feminist.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Hathor5(f): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Cousin9999:
Feminism, actual feminism, is about one thing: human rights for women.

If you're opposed to your mother, daughter, sister, aunt, grandmother, wife, and all the women in your community being treated with dignity and respect -- do not refer to yourself as a Christian or a man.

Many of the men who preach these things despise women because what they really despise is their repressed homosexuality, and the fact that they were not born a woman. Others are terribly insecure in their manhood and accomplishments, and feel the need to lord over their spouse and look down on others in order to feel good. Some were raised around dysfunction and have yet to recognize it as wrong.

Truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Gospelpromoter: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2021
Olukemi funke -Too Good Medley
The upbeat praise medley will definitely get you on your feet as you give all honour to our Too Good God.
Chai this song eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsmK4Plc3I
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Polchiz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

LMAO men of substance are attracted to feminist and heaven has not falling be deceiving yourself it is not the fault of Feminist that you are not a man of substance capable of attracting feminist.

I'm already married and my wife adores me.

Enjoy your feminism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Polchiz:

I'm already married and my wife adores me.

Enjoy your feminism.

With pleasure

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. / Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak / Why Did Jesus Curse The Fig Tree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.