Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? (1460 Views)

Its Official, Igbos Can No Longer Claim To Have Some Isreali DNA :) / Daybreak In Udi: An Exposé Of British Colonization Schemes In Igboland / The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by ABA4LIFE(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2007
If someone get's this question imma throw some dollars?

Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by needeeg(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2007
This's serious oh grin, will be back sha!!
Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by dafman(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2007
I think they want to understand how the mind of a 419 works.
Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by mohadana: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2007
dafman very funny. grin
Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by chichi81(f): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ dafman =Dumboman
Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by mohadana: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2007
lol. grin
Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by dafman(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2007
chichi81:

@ dafman =Dumboman

does that make chichi81 = Smartowoman.

No wonder you failed mathematics in school, instead of learning how to use numbers to solve equations you're using words.
Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by biafranboy: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2007
Dafman or def Jam, This ABA4LIFE, plz tell that punk ass Seun to chess me tha Bleep outta this forum and imma keep coming, let's see who wins baby. Punk yall, yellin thug life in your momma's house, that's why Yoruba people don't have natural wisedom, you guys only learn and don't have heros at all. Can someone tell me which tribe in Nigeria is the most coward tribe?

Kwunu and Zobo ryders, imma keep gettin on ur nerves while u screamin and imma come get you biachy!

A.B.A4LIFE,
chici, ifeoma,osisi every ibo up in here ride on these punkass and show em what you got, cos their tribe gone broke forever, they all descended from Monkeys and apes, which one of these ape monkey's ruled Nigeria from 1999 to 2007.

Show them what you got and ride on them, never you ibo chicks date any of these fools cos their lifes full of sabotages and besides they can't pay your birth price, the most prettiest yoruba girls wre being sold to their men for for 25 kobo.

Chichi,chioma,chidnma, oh! queens and daughters of Igboland, we get yall with millions,
Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by chichi81(f): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2007
DAfman the urhobo criminal.why is the urhobos so lazy and ugly.
Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by romeo(m): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2007
obowunmi:

another player hater on the loose,you hate the yorubas so much and you beliv they are useless,yet you are making noise on a universal sight built and owned by a yoruba man,wot an irony,if you hate us so much,prove it by geting the hell out of nairaland,modafoka.

dumb ass, Yoruba man did not build "simple machine forums", i wonder how some people managed to enter here
Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by LILDICEs: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2007
I don't even think any tribe in nigeria is originally from there hausa people from baghdad,fulani from china,igbo from isreali,i don't know where yorubas are from but that sun in africa make niggas black.
Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by naijadiva2(f): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2007
I don't even think any tribe in nigeria is originally from there hausa people from baghdad,fulani from china,igbo from isreali,i don't know where yorubas are from but that sun in africa make niggas black.

fulani people from china, ha! and by the way are you sure that you are not youngdice who just happened to get banned or something
Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by fadal(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2007
you and your brother are so stupid.
Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2007
sounds to me you need to read your own signature.
calm down,this is not that serious
Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by romeo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2007
obowunmi:

ass hole,
call it wotever you want to call it
nairaland is owned by a yoruba man
and you and your fellow player haters
are always on it bashing the yorubas
if you hate the yorubas so much
get off nairaland now
fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools

nitwit, make good use of internet and find out what is SMF
Re: Can Somone Tell Me Why Isreali Embassy Shifted To Igboland? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2007
nothing wrong in it.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Names (esan) / Yoruba Traditional Engagement What Is The Order Of Service? / Bride Price! What's The Requirements In Your Tribe ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.