Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,160 members, 7,842,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Questions For Daughters Of Eve - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions For Daughters Of Eve (581 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) / Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Daughters Of Eve by nurabela: 1:10am On Apr 07, 2011
1. What do you do when your best friend's boyfriend likes you?
2. Why is it important to be honest with your boyfriend?
Re: Questions For Daughters Of Eve by Pweety4me(f): 1:13am On Apr 07, 2011
1.) I won't get myself into that ish in the first place, that's y i don't try to get to close or friendly with my gal friends guy. undecided

2.)It is important to be honest all the time, honesty is realness if your not honest what will be the point of being in a relationship with this person?
Re: Questions For Daughters Of Eve by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 07, 2011
Daughters of Eve? anyway,

a) I'd tell him to be mindful of my relationship with his girl, and if he persists I will tell her.

b) Why wouldn't a decent woman want to be honest with her man? Why be with a man
who is supposed to be your better half, only to tell him lies?
Re: Questions For Daughters Of Eve by nurabela: 1:42am On Apr 07, 2011
Do you subscribe to the current trend of ''conditional honesty'' or ''honest mistakes'' in relationships?
Re: Questions For Daughters Of Eve by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 07, 2011
^^i don't understand your question.
Re: Questions For Daughters Of Eve by kandiikane(m): 1:45am On Apr 07, 2011
answer
1: uninterested
2: You should rephrase that question, Honestly sometimes is not the solution
Re: Questions For Daughters Of Eve by kandiikane(m): 1:47am On Apr 07, 2011
honesty* my bad, Its from experience
Re: Questions For Daughters Of Eve by MsPotato(f): 2:06am On Apr 07, 2011
nurabela:

I had that experience somewhere last year where my bf's childhood and best bestest friend falls for me. I learn to be honest with him and my bf by telling the turth. Its gonna hurt but its the best thing to keep your relationship genuine and pure. So my answer is I will tell my bf's best friend that I am not interested in him and that he shouldnt back stab his own best friend by going out with his gf. If he doesnt listens, than I will tell my bf about it.

nurabela:

If you are serious about your relationship, than its best to be honest with things or issues like this. Relationships is about commitment, responsibilities, trust and support so honesty is key.
Re: Questions For Daughters Of Eve by nurabela: 2:29am On Apr 07, 2011
By conditional honesty, I mean that great majority of people are honest as far as is convenient to them: they may be honest or dishonest depending on their interest in the matter at hand or they may say what they feel other partner wants to hear just to please them.
Re: Questions For Daughters Of Eve by Ethiodime: 2:33am On Apr 07, 2011
1. if he's finer n have a great personality dan my bf, then i will dump my bf for him. wink cheesy

2. cus dis da person im datin, if we aint honest wit one another then wats da point of being in a relationship in da first place.
Re: Questions For Daughters Of Eve by kandiikane(m): 2:38am On Apr 07, 2011
You guys are all talking about honesty like say its the best thing in the world, You can be honest to a certain point but for certain people honesty can ruin their lives
Re: Questions For Daughters Of Eve by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 07, 2011
nurabela:

1. It doesn't have to be my best friend's boyfriend. Anyone's boyfriend. I tell them to back off and remind them that they have someone waiting for them.

2. Honesty is always best with a boyfriend. No matter how the truth hurts, I will tell him. If it's someone else, like a friend, family member, I can lie to protect them. I've done it before and I won't change that. When a more appropriate opportunity to reveal the truth to them presents itself, then I'll decide whether or not it needs to be taken. To a bf/potential husband, the truth should always be told. If he loves you back like he says he does (hopefully he says he does), then he should understand your point of view.
Re: Questions For Daughters Of Eve by iice(f): 4:40am On Apr 07, 2011
1. Dude, get lost!

2. If i must lie it has to be a life threatening situation in my view, either way you'll get the hurtful truth whether you want it or not. My own is that i've said my piece, i move on.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Her To Love Me / Your Greatest Fear In A Relationship. / Should Friends Of The Opposite Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.