Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

NCC Sim Registration Ban, Are They Aware That Millions Of Workers Have Been Sack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCC Sim Registration Ban, Are They Aware That Millions Of Workers Have Been Sack (520 Views)

Dear NLC Trends As Nigerians Compare Salary Of Workers & Senators & Rep Members / Buhari’s Advisers On Twitter Ban Are The Greatest Enemies Of Nigeria Government / Kaduna NLC To Go On Strike, Says 20,000 Workers Have Not Been Paid April Wages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Sim Registration Ban, Are They Aware That Millions Of Workers Have Been Sack by Ojoro12: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2021
In December, NCC announced immediate suspension of Sim registrations. This caught many of the workers unaware, but no alternative to government directives hoping it will only last for just some few days before the ban will be lifted.

To my surprise, months later, millions of these sacked Nigerians are still hopeless and living a very hardship lives as there is no any source of livelihood to these family people.

If these Nigerians can not kidnap and kill nor defraud in the name of putting food on the table, why must they be denied of their only source of provision without any consideration?

I will appeal to the Federal government of Nigeria,the Nigerian communication Commission NCC,the Hon minister of Communication and digital economy to restore sim registration nationwide with all urgency,and direct citizens to tender their NIN at the point of registration,instead of the Stoppage.

With income Nigeria is very touch, let government not increase its toughness.

1 Like

Re: NCC Sim Registration Ban, Are They Aware That Millions Of Workers Have Been Sack by madridguy(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2021
It is very unfortunate for we Nigerians to have people with stone heart leading us. Just imagine Pantami saying NIN will replaced BVN, just yesterday again Sylva said we should prepare to start buying fuel @ 200 per liter.

Bringing many useless policies without considering the masses.

2 Likes

Re: NCC Sim Registration Ban, Are They Aware That Millions Of Workers Have Been Sack by CodeTemplar: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2021
People are being pushed to the wall with insensitive policies I repeat.

2 Likes

Re: NCC Sim Registration Ban, Are They Aware That Millions Of Workers Have Been Sack by Ojoro12: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2021
Help push to front page to help these unemployed Nigerians

Ojoro12:
In December, NCC announced immediate suspension of Sim registrations. This caught many of the workers unaware, but no alternative to government directives hoping it will only last for just some few days before the ban will be lifted.

To my surprise, months later, millions of these sacked Nigerians are still hopeless and living a very hardship lives as there is no any source of livelihood to these family people.

If these Nigerians can not kidnap and kill nor defraud in the name of putting food on the table, why must they be denied of their only source of provision without any consideration?

I will appeal to the Federal government of Nigeria,the Nigerian communication Commission NCC,the Hon minister of Communication and digital economy to restore sim registration nationwide with all urgency,and direct citizens to tender their NIN at the point of registration,instead of the Stoppage.

With income Nigeria is very touch, let government not increase its toughness.
Re: NCC Sim Registration Ban, Are They Aware That Millions Of Workers Have Been Sack by inoki247: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2021
This country the Government will push you till you start doing something illegal...

1 Like

Re: NCC Sim Registration Ban, Are They Aware That Millions Of Workers Have Been Sack by fnep2smooth(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2021
The matter tire me.
Currently sim card is between 4k to 7k in portharcourt if you go even see self, last week a colleague of mine told me to come to their church last Saturday that NIN agent will come and help their members to register their NIN.
That they should bring 4k each for registration, then you start wondering what kind of country we are.

Government workers are now making money from poor nigerians. If you talk they will call you hoodlums, we youth has lost it. Every body want to trend on social media forgetting to face our leaders.

98% of Nigeria social media content are just for comedy, no other idea just comedy.

We need to rethink, we need to face this people and take back our country from them.

I build any kind of website.
Pay when the job is completed.

3 Likes

Re: NCC Sim Registration Ban, Are They Aware That Millions Of Workers Have Been Sack by Ojoro12: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2021
fnep2smooth:
The matter tire me.
Currently sim card is between 4k to 7k in portharcourt, last week a colleague of mine told me to come to their church last Saturday that NIN agent will come and help their members to register their NIN. That they should bring 4k each for registration, then you start Wondering what kind of country we are.

Government workers are now making money from poor nigerians. If you talk they will call you hoodlums, we youth has lost it. Every body want to trend on social media forgetting to face our leaders.

98% of Nigeria social media content are just for comedy, no other idea just comedy.

We need to rethink, we need to face this people and take back our country from them.

Seriously people are going through a lot of hardship as result of the ban.
Re: NCC Sim Registration Ban, Are They Aware That Millions Of Workers Have Been Sack by fnep2smooth(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2021
Ojoro12:

Seriously people are going through a lot of hardship as result of the ban.
This country need force to take over, some people has turn the government to family property, if they are not there the country will not be ok.

The citizens are to be blame , we claims to be educated but we are full stack illiterate. Tell me why we end up with bad leaders.

The system is corrupt, the only person that can get it right is if we elect the right president that can scrap and destroy all this destiny killers policies without issue.

Go to social media, everybody want to be a comedian, people now see school like scam forgetting that the world would have not be what it is without education and research.

1 Like

Re: NCC Sim Registration Ban, Are They Aware That Millions Of Workers Have Been Sack by Zanotty(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2021
FG implement these policies because they can get away with it.their reasoning is that Nigerians are too docile to do anything.tribalism and disunity making it so easy for FG

1 Like

Re: NCC Sim Registration Ban, Are They Aware That Millions Of Workers Have Been Sack by Ojoro12: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2021
madridguy:
It is very unfortunate for we Nigerians to have people with stone heart leading us. Just imagine Pantami saying NIN will replaced BVN, just yesterday again Sylva said we should prepare to start buying fuel @ 200 per liter.

Bringing many useless policies without considering the masses.

It's just VERY UNFORTUNATE as you said
Re: NCC Sim Registration Ban, Are They Aware That Millions Of Workers Have Been Sack by juvewalex(m): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2021
The earlier you realize Nigerian government is not for the masses, the better for you.

What they care about is how to roll out anti masses policies for their selfish gains in form of budget for such policies to embezzle that's all.

1 Like

Re: NCC Sim Registration Ban, Are They Aware That Millions Of Workers Have Been Sack by Maxymilliano(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2021
Buhari has always been insensitive to the plight of the common man.

Churning out inconsiderate and ill-thought policies that has no bearing is the hallmark of his regime.

angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Senator Smart Adeyemi Blasts Abia Governor Ikpeazu, Calls Him 'drunkard' / Ex-French President Sarkozy Jailed, Can This Happen In Nigeria? / Nigeria Is Crumbling, Everybody Should Mount Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.