Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Amazing Sex Positions For Pregnant Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Sex Positions For Pregnant Women (2108 Views)

Amazing Sex Life : My Experience / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Sex Positions For Pregnant Women by Dayfem2020: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Finding the right sex positions during pregnancy can be very challenging coupled with the fact that both partners want to achieve orgasm while carefully trying to protect the baby at the same time.

Read More: https://allnews.ng/news/amazing-sex-positions-for-pregnant-women

Re: Amazing Sex Positions For Pregnant Women by mosdii(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Sex Positions For Pregnant Women by ayterajah(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2021
Alright..... Noted

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What Man With 151 Children And 16 Wives Reveals (Photos) / Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? / I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.