Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

“all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa (708 Views)

Seun Finally Agreed That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord and withdrew his support (photo) / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by Mpuz7: 6:15am On Feb 11, 2021
shocked cheesy Read: A Twitter User has identified that all Igbos are Igbos
just like believed that all Fulanis are herdsmen. Check it out �������ohttps://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=7875d017a6f74755d396a02f7c2d74ec&news_entry_id=s59baa1ab210210en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_2268852b-0289-4140-af57-451315aede1c&from=news

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by flamingREED(m): 6:38am On Feb 11, 2021
I'm Igbo, and if you tag me IPOB, it doesn't sound awful and lethal.

The name of herdsmen connotes terror.
That's the difference.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by Lawdis(m): 6:43am On Feb 11, 2021
....yes every Igbo person is a member of IPOB and if not because of marginalization against Igbos that made federal government to proscribe IPOB terrorist out of hatred against Igbos nothing bad being IPOB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by Freestainworld(m): 7:11am On Feb 11, 2021
Igbo's are all Igbos, and Igbos are not evil, the federal government are.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 11, 2021
AM IGBO.... AM IPOB oooo

You call your self hausa and Fulani and still call yourself AREWA nobody has problem with that

You call yourself YORUBA and call yourself ODUDUWA OR ODUA nobody has problem with that

BUT IF I CALL MYSELF IGBO AND CALL MYSELF BIAFRAN....HELL WILL BREAK LOSE THEN YOU'RE INSANELY MAAAAAAD!

AM INDIGENOUS PERSON OF BIAFRA, AM BIAFRAN!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by mcbreeze: 7:13am On Feb 11, 2021
Yes, we are IPOB. And are proud to be

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by pointblank247(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2021
All igbos are ipob. Just in case you don't know,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by Tumbulum: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2021
Proudly ipob and my people love ipob. Give us a referendum and let's see how far

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by agadez007(m): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2021
So can we now say that Yorubas are all "Skull miners"?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2021
I am Igbo and I am IPOB.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by IamFINESSE: 9:34am On Feb 11, 2021
Proudly IGBO, proudly IPOB

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by tunjiajayi: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2021
Very true and logically tuned point.
Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by Prosperchuks1344(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2021
IPOB means Indigenous people of Biafra..
IGBO stands with IPOB.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by fireback: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2021
am proudly IPOB. it's better than being a herdsman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by Tranquillity360: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2021
As Igbo guy if i no be Ipob waitin i gain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by backnbeta(f): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2021
Better tagged 'ipob' than 'killer' undecided

6 Likes

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by AlfaB: 10:27am On Feb 11, 2021
agadez007:

Definitely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by Asgard13: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2021
IGBO AMAKA
IJAW AMAKA
HAUSA AMAKA

NA MY PEOPLE; Greetings from IZON!

1 Like

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by Asgard13: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2021
agadez007:

Hehehehehehehehe

Ndia fu .. eh kwa..
Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by AwkaFinest: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2021
ezenwajosh:
AM IGBO.... AM IPOB oooo

grin grin
Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by orisa37: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
ALL IGBOS ARE CONFUCIUS AND ALL FULANIS ARE DINOSAURS.
Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by Danzakidakura(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Very true and logically tuned point.
from southern kaduna we are IPOB too.
Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by tunjiajayi: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Danzakidakura:
from southern kaduna we are IPOB too.

Ok
Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by tito44: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
All afonja are skull miners

1 Like

Re: “all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa by amuwo1980: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
And what is wrong with IPOB , I can proudly be a member of IPOB. They are freedom fighters and not a terrorist organization like ur herdsmen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gombe: Mai Tangale Selection Crises. / Amaechi: Wike Was My Staff, I Can't Bring Myself Low / Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.