Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) (44465 Views)

Burial Photos Of Lateef Jakande (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Buried) / Festus Marinho Is Dead: First NNPC MD Dies / Jide Sanwoolu Visits Lateef Jakande, The 1st Civilian Governor Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:22am On Feb 12, 2021
MAN OF GREAT VISION AND SAW IT REALIZED. ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE;
ALWAYS DOING FOR THE PEOPLE;
ALWAYS SELFLESS HUMAN WHEN IN GOVT THAT IS SO LACKING IN GOVERNANCE TODAY;
INDEED ALMIGHTY HAS PREPARED A PLACE FOR YOU IN PARADIZE.
GOD BE WITH YOU SIR.

1 Like

Re: Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) by EagleNest(m): 7:07am On Feb 12, 2021
True leaders who worked for humanity and left indelible legacies. Not the greedy men today who assign themselves unbelievable retirement benefits from govt coffers.
Re: Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 12, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
mad sister. Sepetonri I swear na werey you be
The same way you be werey!!!
Re: Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) by themanderon: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2021
The real MVP of Lagos. The Great one, Chief Jakande. A selfless leader, true to the core. One that achieved so much within a Short span than the criminal parading himself as the father of Lagos ever did in 8yrs. Rest on Baba kekere.
Re: Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) by ofiko123(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2021
RIP baba Lateeef Jakande..
Re: Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) by ericmor: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2021
Guru9ja:
Good evening sir, i saw your comment about international passport in osogbo. Please I need your help about getting international passport in osogbo office through express way. I need a link in the office. Plss if you know anyone there I will really appreciate. Its very urgent sir

Dont think the person still work there, but will help you and ask

1 Like

Re: Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) by teadrake(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sepetonri:

Yes, something is wrong with you. Waka!
Not surprised. You just escaped from Aro. Lunatic!
Re: Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) by Freedomforever(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
RIP sir,u left a mark that will be difficult to fill, I pray that our leaders will learn from this man and do the needful RIP sir,once again
Re: Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
teadrake:

Not surprised. You just escaped from Aro. Lunatic!
How you take know? Because na you and your papa open gate? You irredeemable mad boy.
Re: Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) by Sarsaproko: 3:59am On Feb 13, 2021
Lolzz grin cheesy
Re: Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) by teadrake(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sepetonri:

How you take know? Because na you and your papa open gate? You irredeemable mad boy.
No need contending issue with someone suffering from brain tumor as you've continually demonstrated. Idiots!
Re: Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 17, 2021
teadrake:

No need contending issue with someone suffering from brain tumor as you've continually demonstrated. Idiots!
You are the idiot. You came running like a loose dog to my post, I know brain tumor runs in your family. Go and bury the people it has killed including your lifeless father.
Re: Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
koning:
At a ripe old age of 91. RIP. Most of the 1979 set of governors are dead now. As far as i can remember only Jim Nwobodo is still alive.

Solomon Lar, Abubakar Rimi, the then governor of Benue state, all dead.

Jakande will be immortalized. The real Jagaban.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awwal_Ibrahim

still alive!!
Re: Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) by PharmD911: 10:21am On Feb 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ISSA Revelations On Buhari Government, Boko Haram, Deaths Of Badeh, Alkali / Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) / Bomb Blast In Yola This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.