Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. (16793 Views)

Two Nigerians Ladies Fight Over A Guy As The Guy Eats Noodles & Watch Them Fight / I'm The King Of Sexual Threads. I Make Guys And Lesbians Horñy. / Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Human sexuality is an intriguing psychological landscape consisting of a plethora of desires, some of which are sensible on inspection and some of which would make even the most open minded person recoil in absolute disgust.

We are slaves to our desires. We don't choose them. They choose us. We are forever labouring under the enticing burden of being prodded constantly by our fantasies; to want, need and obsess over certain members of the opposite gender, yearning to touch, feel, hold, caress their bodies, to kiss their lips, to just spend moments immersed in the pleasure of their presence. To experience the joy of bodies touching bodies, of our sexual appendages becoming one with theirs.

For a lot of guys, we can't say why certain women turn us on. They may not be objectively attractive, but there is something about them, a unique essence to them that makes our cylinder shaped rubber bands turn to sticks.

Below are 10 Nollywood actresses that turn me on everytime I see them on my screen.
Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
10. Bukola Awoyemi Arugba

Have you ever seen a lady in a movie and you had to Google the movie just to find the name of the actress? That's what happened the first day I saw Bukola Awoyemi in a Yoruba movie, playing the role of a meek, bashful wife eager to please her husband despite his excesses.

Every man likes a submissive woman. There is something about that they appeals to our masculine energy. Bukola is one of those actresses that no matter how angry she gets or how menacing she forces herself to appear, there always remains a childlike innocence to her look; a disarming, maternal aura about her that just makes you feel safe and cared for.

But her innocent look and submissive appearance was half of what made the object between my legs throb in excitement. The other half was her beautifully large mammary glands.

Her bustiness doesn't scintillate me in a trashy, whorish way, the likes of Cossy orjiakor, Bolaji ogunmola or Stella Idika would. They turned me on like one would feel in the presence of his virgin wife on their wedding night. Couple that with her thick somewhat chubby body and glowing dark skin, I can't help but want to be inside her everytime I see her face on my TV screen.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Kalatium(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
You are exactly the kinda person they want. They put such curvy ladies to control guys like you.

15 Likes

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by extol1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Infolenka:

Have you ever seen a lady in a movie and you had to Google the movie just to find the name of the actress? That's what happened the first day I saw Bukola Awoyemi in a Yoruba movie, playing the role of a meek, bashful wife eager to please her husband despite his excesses.

Every man likes a submissive woman. There is something about that they appeals to our masculine energy. Bukola is one of those actresses that no matter how angry she gets or how menacing she forces herself to appear, there always remains a childlike innocence to her look; a disarming, maternal aura about her that just makes you feel safe and cared for.

But her innocent look and submissive appearance was half of what made the object between my legs bulge in excitement. The other half was her beautifully large mammary glands.

Her bustiness doesn't scintillate me in a trashy, whorish way, the likes of Cossy orjiakor, Bolaji ogunmola or Stella Idika would. They turned me on like one would feel in the presence of his virgin wife on their wedding night. Couple that with her thick somewhat chubby body and glowing dark skin. I can't help but want to be inside her everytime I see her face on my TV screen.
on top person Wey don marry, born pikins.
this life no balanced
Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
9. Cynthia Ihebie

There are two categories of men that don't like curvy women. Homosexual men and weak lepa dudes who are terrified by their incapacity to handle these gorgeously shaped fleshy damsels. Luckily for me, I don't fall into any of these two pathetic categories.

I love curvy women with the rightly measured amount of boobs and ass, coupled with a fine face and a very soothing feminine voice tempered with a sweet flowing Nigerian accent.

Imo state born actress Cynthia Ihebie checks all these boxes. I remember the first time I saw her in a movie where she played the role of a mercenary sent by a woman to lure her bachelor son to bed and retrieve his semen. A task she was able to complete unsurprisingly. Who wouldn't want to bed such a woman? In that movie she wasn't even the main character, but outshined every actor and actress on set due to her looks.

If I were in a room alone wih her, I'll have her recite a poem as I suck on her tits while grabbing her butt cheeks vigorously, taking in the sweet scent of her skin. That way, all my 5 senses will be titillated simultaneously.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
extol1:

on top person Wey don marry, born pikins.
this life no balanced

I no send.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by extol1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Infolenka:
9. Cynthia Ihebie

There are two categories of men that don't like curvy women. Homosexual men and weak lepa dudes who are terrified by their incapacity to handle these gorgeously shaped fleshy damsels. Luckily for me, I don't fall in these two pathetic categories.

I love curvy women with right measured amount of boobs and ass, coupled with a fine face and a very soothing feminine voice tempered with a sweet flowing Nigerian accent.

Imo state born actress Cynthia Ihebie checks all these boxes. I remember the first time I saw her in a movie where she played the role of a mercenary sent by a woman to lure her bachelor son to bed and retrieve his semen. A task she was able to complete unsurprisingly. Who wouldn't want to bed such a woman? In that movie she wasn't even the main character, but outshined every actor and actress on set due to her looks.

If I were in a room alone wih her, I'll have her recite a poem as I suck on her tits while grabbing her butt cheeks vigorously, taking in the sweet scent of her skin. That way, all my 5 senses will be titillated simultaneously.
is she a Nigerian? I have never seen this face before, well probably because I am not movie freak

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by extol1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
Infolenka:

I no send.
come and complete it na
Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
extol1:

is she a Nigerian? I have never seen this face before, well probably because I am not movie freak

She's an Igbo girl. Watch Africa Magic Urban, you will surely come across her.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
8. Jumoke Adetola

Have you ever seen an actress who, detached from her movies may seem like an average Jane with nothing really outstanding about her appearance, but when you see her showcase amazing talent in a movie, something in you begins to jump in sexual excitement, and the seemingly bland looking girl becomes the prime object of your sexual fantasies? Surely this applies to actresses like Lena Headly and Vera Farmiga.

This is also the case of Jumoke Adetola who in my opinion is currently the most talented actress as far as Yoruba movies are concerned. I don't really know what exactly has me hooked to my TV screen whenever she's on. Maybe it's her commendable, flawless role execution, or maybe its the way she masterfully brings to life a glossary of characters and animates them in a way that most actresses cannot. It doesn't matter what character she plays, whether a lesbian armed robber, a nymphomaniac, a village priest, a crazed sociopathic murderer, a devoted wife or a jealous, money mongering prostitute, there is always something sexual about her that I can't place my finger on.

The photo of her making Fufu is a good example. It's just a woman turning a pot of Fufu but that still turns me on because it Jumoke doing it. If I was in that scene, I'll bend her over that pot and rip her wrapper open as I force my John thomas into her from behind. If only wishes were horses.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Infolenka:
8. Jumoke Adetola

Have you ever seen an actress who, detached from her movies may seem like an average Jane with nothing really outstanding about her appearance, but when you see her showcase amazing talent in a movie, something in you begins to jump in sexual excitement, and the seemingly bland looking girl becomes the prime object of your sexual fantasies? Surely this applies to actresses like Lena Headly and Vera Farmiga.

This is also the case of Jumoke Adetola who in my opinion is currently the most talented actress as far as Yoruba movies are concerned. I don't really know what exactly has me hooked to my TV screen whenever she's on. Maybe it's her commendable, flawless role execution, or maybe its the way she masterfully brings to life a glossary of characters and animates them in a way that most actresses cannot. It doesn't matter what character she plays, whether a lesbian armed robber, a nymphomaniac, a village priest, a crazed sociopathic murderer, a devoted wife or a jealous, money mongering prostitute, there is always something sexual about her that I can't place my finger on.

The photo of her making Fufu is a good example. It's just a woman turning a pot of Fufu but that still turns me on because it Jumoke doing it. If I was in that scene, I'll bend her over that pot and rip her wrapper open as I force my John thomas into her from behind. If only wishes were horses.

Since I've been watching Yoruba movies.... this girl is the only I admire....her skin ,her eyes, her voice....damnnnn I love everything about her.......but I admire her more than i desire her ....I would love to have her as a sis tho lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
7. Sedater Savior

I'm ashamed to admit this, but there is something so attractive about a tall, bald, thick woman who looks like she could beat me up in a fist fight. Maybe it appeals to the repressed masochist side of our masculine personality.

Sedater savior fits the bill. The first time I saw her I had to pause what I was doing and gaze in surprise that someone like this actually existed and was gracing my screen in a traditional Nollywood movie that I initially didn't take much interest in. The village setting of the movie and her costume made her appearance more striking as it accentuated her bold feminine features.

Surprisingly enough, Destiny Etiko also featured in this movie but her big buttocks weren't enough to take my focus away from this gorgeous Amazonian goddess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
6. Funlola Aofiyebi-rami

If the word milf needed a Nollywood representative then this woman would get an endorsement. She's the definition of class and sexiness rolled into one. Many of Tinsel fans would easily recognize her as the career focused, successful socialite who has to juggle being a mother and leading a bunch of skimming associates.

I on the other hand remember her as the sexy busty woman on Tinsel that always makes me horñy whenever she's on screen. Doesn't matter if she is many years older than me, if I had the chance to smash I'll do it and I'll do it over and over again. She's the only reason I watch tinsel and in my opinion she outshines all the other younger actresses. She stands in defiance to the notion that women age like milk. She's even sexier in recent Tinsel episodes that she was in older episodes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Infolenka:
Human sexuality is an intriguing psychological landscape consisting of a plethora of desires, some of which are sensible on inspection and some of which would make even the most open minded person recoil in absolute disgust.

We are slaves to our desires. We don't choose them. They choose us. We are forever labouring under the enticing burden of being prodded constantly by our fantasies; to want, need and obsess over certain members of the opposite gender, yearning to touch, feel, hold, caress their bodies, to kiss their lips, to just spend moments immersed in the pleasure of their presence. To experience the joy of bodies touching bodies, of our sexual appendages becoming one with theirs.

For a lot of guys, we can't say why certain women turn us on. They may not be objectively attractive, but there is something about them, a unique essence to them that makes our cylinder shaped rubber bands turn to sticks.

Below are 10 Nollywood actresses that turn me on everytime I see them on my screen.

I have read this somewhere...
Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Babara1994(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ugly women. No Nigerian woman is beautiful. We don't eat good food here

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by paulolee(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
gee u gat poor taste..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I have read this somewhere...

Impossible. Only few people are able to craft words as flowery as I can.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Mastakija(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
Infolenka:

But her innocent look and submissive appearance was half of what made the object between my legs throb in excitement. The other half was her beautifully large mammary glands.

Her bustiness doesn't scintillate me in a trashy, whorish way, the likes of Cossy orjiakor, Bolaji ogunmola or Stella Idika would. They turned me on like one would feel in the presence of his virgin wife on their wedding night. Couple that with her thick somewhat chubby body and glowing dark skin, I can't help but want to be inside her everytime I see her face on my TV screen.
someone's wife undecided
Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
paulolee:
gee u gat poor taste..

I know. It's my curse.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
So far, Funlola Aofiyebi-rami even though a milf is the only sexy toy I can go for. Well, continue...

1 Like

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
5. Mary Igwe

This here is another instance where my brain is playing annoying tricks on me by forcing me to be so attracted to someone for reasons I can't exactly place my fingers on. Maybe it's the boobs? It can't just be the boobs if not I'd have hordes of busty actresses on this list. Maybe it's the height? Fuçk!! What the hell is wrong with me? Why don't I just like the objectively attractive women every guy is attracted to?

Mary Igwe is one of those actresses that when you see her you'll immediately know she is Igbo. She has that face that's typical of light skin Igbo girls, and most notably a very unique set of breasts that are in my opinion the prime highlight of her movie scenes because they always stick out even when she wears the most flabby of blouses. She has those breasts that don't need bras to stand firm. Pictures don't do this girl's tits justice, you'll have to watch her in motion to see what I'm talking about.

Mary's voice, although her most unfeminine feature, as it sounds like an angry girl and a crying boy's voice merged together, still has an appealing quality to it. There is something so sexually stimulating about the coarseness of her voice when she says even the most mundane things.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Infolenka:

Impossible. Only few people are able to craft words as flowery as I can.
LOL, yeahh... I'm beginning to think you're the same person - I just can't put my finger on who exactly, and with this bragging now...
Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Kingdemu: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
OP where is Moyo Lawal? That girl carry

1 Like

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Kingdemu:
OP where is Moyo Lawal? That girl carry

Create your own thread and post her.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
4. Rosemary Abazie

These write-ups weren't pre-written and since I'm in a very high and horñy mood, I'll just write whatever enters my head. So enjoy.

First time I saw Rosemary was on Ajoche. Her tall, slim, creamy lightskined physique stood out on the background of the mainly brown to dark skin actors and actresses. But what even stood out more was her gorgeous legs and the grace with which she walked. For the first time ever I imagined sticking my dick in between a woman's feet gliding them forward and backwards in quick motion till I ejaculated on her toes. You'd have to watch ajoche to see what I mean when I say this bitçh got sexy legs.

Let's leave the legs and talk about that barbie face of hers that screams "take me and use me whichever way you want," like the lyrics of the popular 1997 hit song barbie girl. Rosemary is the epitome of feminine sex appeal without the baggage of excess buttocks and breasts. Only her facial expressions are enough to get your prick standing firm like a saluting sergeant. She's seductive without even wanting to be.

There's also her full luscious lips that have you yearning for a kiss whenever you lay eyes them. Experience has thought me that the fuller a woman's lips are, the more stimulating they'd be to your dick when giving you a bloww-job. So etched on the walls of my sexual fantasies is a bloww-job session with rosemary ending with a facial and a legcial. Yes, I'll cum on those gorgeous legs of hers over and over again.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Richadv(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
For me it's this milf shaffy bello,always imagine myself shooting my kids on her face while she says tank u daddy I promise to be a good girl

13 Likes

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Kingdemu: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Infolenka:

Create your own thread and post her.
You're a big foool
Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Kingdemu:
You're a big foool

I know. Sadly there isn't anything I can do about it.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Infolenka: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
3. Nancy Isime

Nancy is proof that you don't need to have large breasts or an oversized ass or even hair to be sexy. Everything about this girl turns me on. She seems like the type to be submissive in bed desiring to be abused in everyway possible. Nothing will be off bounds. Choking, hair pulling, nipple biting, ass spanking, handcuffs, whips, mouth gags etc.

Even her early morning no makeup pictures are more sexually arousing than Tiwa Savage on a bum shorts and a see-through dress. Now that's a level of sex appeal that you don't have to work hard for. It just is.

Whenever I see Nancy in a movie I just pull out my dick and the rest is history.

Enough said.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by iRepNaija1: 12:09am On Feb 12, 2021
Jesus. It's like reading a 13-year-old's masturbation diary.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by stchinedu: 12:28am On Feb 12, 2021
The future is female grin
Re: 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. by Queenslander(f): 12:28am On Feb 12, 2021
Infolenka:
4. Rosemary Abazie

These write-ups weren't pre-written and since I'm in a very high and horñy mood, I'll just write whatever enters my head. So enjoy.

First time I saw Rosemary was on Ajoche. Her tall, slim, creamy lightskined physique stood out on the background of the mainly brown to dark skin actors and actresses. But what even stood out more was her gorgeous legs and the grace with which she walked. For the first time ever I imagined sticking my dick in between a woman's feet gliding them forward and backwards in quick motion till I ejaculated on her toes. You'd have to watch ajoche to see what I mean when I say this bitçh got sexy legs.

Let's leave the legs and talk about that barbie face of hers that screams "take me and use me whichever way you want," like the lyrics of the popular 1997 hit song barbie girl. Rosemary is the epitome of feminine sex appeal without the baggage of excess buttocks and breasts. Only her facial expressions are enough to get your prick standing firm like a saluting sergeant. She's seductive without even wanting to be.

There's also her full luscious lips that have you yearning for a kiss whenever you lay eyes them. Experience has thought me that the fuller a woman's lips are, the more stimulating they'd be to your dick when giving you a bloww-job. So etched on the walls of my sexual fantasies is a bloww-job session with rosemary ending with a facial and a legcial. Yes, I'll cum on those gorgeous legs of hers over and over again.

surprisingly, this is the only lady, I haven't seen on my screen yet!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: / Meet The Most Endowed ‘flight Attendant’ Driving Passengers Crazy (hot Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.