Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm (53049 Views)

Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Gunmen Kill Suleiman Quadri, Amotekun Operative In Oyo / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by maxwellogbomon(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2021
Where are those people taking us to in this our dear country Nigeria ?DPO over to you
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by ibolord(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2021
I swear

Blackdisciple:
ehhh!

Only in SW this can happen and nothing will be done about it.

Am not from the East oo but this can never happen in the East , if it does that DPO the police station will be burnt down .

Maybe the DPO is a Fulani man
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Tudorsk(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2021
onward4life:

The country will be great if we start working with honesty
who's ready to do that...do we still have..... cus many are not really ready to be good to anyone anymore.
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2021
EbukaHades10:
The source said, "As one of the leaders of the Amotekun was discussing with the police station guard, the DPO rushed out from his office, snatched an AK 47 rifle from one of his officers, and sprayed the Amotekun operatives with bullets.
"One of the men of Amotekun, Job Adewale, was hit at close range in the right leg and the bullet also broke his right ribs. The DPO reloaded the rifle and released more gunshots at other personnel while they were trying to carry the wounded Adewale."
why u use Danny Walter pics grin

1 Like

Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2021
DPO has hammered both in cash and promotion
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Emytexboy(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2021
Igbochief001:
Fulanis can actually sink the Koran in the atlantic ocean by conquering just Yorubas ...

They know it's imposible going through benue to igbo land to south south so they took the easiest route

Everything have been planned for years before now including influencing this one to become king

Thank goodness ibadan kingdom was not broken ...if not hmm
Please my dear, I have been hearing this for a long time but I don't know what it means, that Fulani want to sink their coran in the Atlantic ocean, please educate on it
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by LordOfTheGame: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2021
Fulani terrorists and machinaries are seriously working with our supposed citizens to inflict more harm on us. We must resist them now.
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2021
Emytexboy:

Please my dear, I have been hearing this for a long time but I don't know what it means, that Fulani want to sink their coran in the Atlantic ocean, please educate on it
Want to convert and conquer regions till they control regions till the atlantic ocean
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Princewell2012(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2021
adadike:
Honestly, whatsoever action the good people of yorubaland decides to take today , I am in full support. Imagine a Yoruba DPO shooting people that were meant to protect his land from killers. Something is definitely wrong somewhere

Hmm don't be surprised that this DPO will be promoted.
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by legba1(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2021
aryzgreat:

So says a coward that remotely knows Eastern comments by mere looking at moniker.

Get help ASAP!

I don't banter with dimwits....
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2021
Although i partialy belive this news..
I will like to sound a very loud warning to my fellow southis! This is the time to united and speak in one voice.. During the prevoise endsars protest we did the whole world heard our voices.. why do we forget things this fast,and for the first time in history the northerners oppinion didnt matter why? Just because the south were speaking in one voice! What are fighting for? After the fight what is the reward ? Our cry shook the world a united southern cry!
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by andy4d2ofus(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2021
We keep deceiving ourselves that we are one nigeria. Not until we realise that we are tribal and have a nation of our own things like this will continue to happen

2 Likes

Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by deboysben(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2021
Since it's afonja Dpo that shot him.
No problem as long as it's family matter, no cost for alarm.
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Princewell2012(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2021
Mozegee:
When I check the name of the DPO. i was so suprise he is a Yoruba man shooting his own people. This is so outregeous

Don't forget that the Yoruba's have been divided. Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Moslems.
if a family devided against itself can never stand.

Yoruba's are in for a serious trouble.
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Princewell2012(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2021
slam7000:

Silly you, can a DPO shoot a Hisbah shariah man in the north?
I heard it’s the other way round. Hisbah arrests inspector of police?

My anger is that it was a Yoruba DPO that shot and killed Yoruba amotekun. This madness can’t happen in the north.

Hmm this is deep!
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Emytexboy(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2021
Igbochief001:

Want to convert and conquer regions till they control regions till the atlantic ocean
Oooh thanks my dear, but it can never come to pass
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by greatness77: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2021
CaPpaDonNa:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/12/police-dpo-shoots-amotekun-operative-arresting-fulani-herdsmen-who-destroyed-farm
yoruba and fear fear be like akara and bread one person pursuing over 20 people dat are fully armed, why won't they shot d stupid dpo, nonsense and ingredients
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Sonn(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2021
CaPpaDonNa:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/12/police-dpo-shoots-amotekun-operative-arresting-fulani-herdsmen-who-destroyed-farm
police excesses' exactly the same reason some brave youths are out there to speak out, but some of us claiming to be Patriots are busy here throwing shades at them calling them names, common Sense is not common indeed,
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by funshint(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What we Yorubas wished to be happening in east is what is happening to us now.

See the way they are treating our Amotekun men,can the police challenge ESN.

We are in trouble.
Who is ESN?! An imaginary group that doesn't exist.
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 13, 2021
Emytexboy:

If Yorubas keep acting they way they do it's very possible
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by abeggnow: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2021
aryzgreat:

Where was it stated that the cartridge was fully loaded? The DPO snatched the gun from a police man and fired, it could be scare shots to disperse d Amotekun. We all know police men are hardly assigned full cartridge. They are assigned bullets by numbers say 5, 9 etc.

The Amotekun man could have been hit by stray bullet from scare shots to disperse the Amotekun and not direct shots
from experience warning shots are fired in the air and not on rapid fire.
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by b3llo(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
It's true Amotekun has no business arresting Fulani herdsmen. The only business they have is to kill Fulani herdsmen. He was angry with them and then showed them a practical example of what they are supposed to do to the herdsmen
Bros am a Northerner bt what you said made a whole lot of sense.
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Dtruthspeaker: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Adepoju Shot his fellow Yoruba Amotekun Brother on behalf of an offending criminal Fulani man!

What a beautiful conquest and rule over the Yoruba man by A Fulani Conqueror!
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by walkingshadow911: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2021
prigoz:
The shooter is Afonja while the shootee is Afonja. They don't to be free from slave master. My humble opinion

this is undiluted madness of the 21st century

Nigeria is now officially colonised by a Fulani from Niger Republic.

what a way to go
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by EbukaHades10(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2021
Kentuforchrist:
why u use Danny Walter pics grin
Cus e shock me o. If people wey suppose protect us no fit again, then it is finished
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2021
IamWonderful:
Nyamiri governors are paying herdsmen and proscribed IPOB as terrorist group, remove the log of wood in your eyes

AFONJJA's killings their fellow AFONJJAS for the sake of their fulani overlords

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2021
johnmartus:
This is a conspiracy

How?
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2021
Shut the Bleep up
There is nothing like one south
Patrioticbreed9:
Although i partialy belive this news..
I will like to sound a very loud warning to my fellow southis! This is the time to united and speak in one voice.. During the prevoise endsars protest we did the whole world heard our voices.. why do we forget things this fast,and for the first time in history the northerners oppinion didnt matter why? Just because the south were speaking in one voice! What are fighting for? After the fight what is the reward ? Our cry shook the world a united southern cry!
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by onuman: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2021
All these wahala because Crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta wouldn’t allow Yoruba politicians to declare Oduduwa Republic.
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by walkingshadow911: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2021
Emytexboy:
too late! it happening already. lets continue to mind our bussiness until it get to our doorstep. cheesy
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2021
MuchAdo:
Can this be true

Yoruba DPO shooting an Amotekun operative

Anyways, thank God he nobody died.

Pigidiottts go and rest. This issue will be sorted out.

Pigidiotts amaka... grin

Awusa-Afonja face the killings in ur land.
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Dpharisee: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2021
CaPpaDonNa:
Amotekun wants to koba dpo grin who told you to arrest the untouchables ni grin
They thought they are like Fulani Hisbah which arrested a Police inspector cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.