Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara (53029 Views)

2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko / Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Nnamdisblog(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
The speaker, House of representatives, Hon Yakubu Dogara has confirmed President Muhammadu Buhari is hale and hearty.

Hon Yakubu Dogara in a series of tweets, said, President Buhari called him on the phone and they talked about what the Executive/Legislature must do to ensure food security for all Nigerians.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/buhari-called-me-speaker-yakubu-dogara.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/YakubDogara/status/829675654786465794

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Afriifa(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
I don't even like YOU.

Anyway goodluck Mr President

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by ImpersonatorSS: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Let him just remain where he is.

Things have started getting better here...

239 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by ojun50(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Person dey hospital bed they talk food security. Keep deceiving d northerns

212 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Splinz(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Really

So it's true after all. The Buhari's government is for the rich, for the rich, and only for the rich. Yes! That is why the poor masses that has been calling for him to speak to them has been ignored!

Now I know why the masses are suffering. Bubu only understands the language of the rich. SMH.

12 Likes

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by owobokiri(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yardua even challenged 'doubters' to endless rounds of squash...

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by yarimo(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Breaking news nairalanders!! Here is the direct phone number of buhari in UK. + 000419 I just spoke to him also, he is healthy and he told me he is practicing BOXING with his ADC

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by rose54321: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
But cannot address Nigerians, so much for leadership.

He's just trying to prevent an impeachment attempt.

Eranu people

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Zico5(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Food security for people. So Buhari never has programs and plans for this recession before. These politicians can lie for heaven. U dey hear hunger for the land, u no do anything and na the time wey sickness don hammer u remember masses need food security. U dey mad no be small.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
again ;lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Who go believe you this budget padder.Because dem never jail you you dey get mouth to talk.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by AngelicBeing: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Sanchez01: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
No one needs his wishes. He should have spent his leave in the country and also used a Nigerian hospital so as to feel what the average Nigerian feels. angry undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by wayne4loan: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lies angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Flexherbal(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Politicians!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by toluodek(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Seriously.. #OurMumuDonDo

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by OBAGADAFFI: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin

2016 problems are already repeating themselves

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Northern politicians will do everything outside their reach to make sure power is not transfer to osinbajo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by first001: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Liars, u think we are all foolish.
Three things can not be hidden for long
The sun
The moon
And the truth
keep giving urself more time to loot

13 Likes

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by softwerk(f): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
This unfolding episode of ONLY a few people claiming they spoke with Buhari reminds me of a story in my secondary school English reader where Ali, deceived an entire village with an invincible gown only Holy Men could see grin

Even the Igwe of the village wore the gown publicly, he was afraid of being called unholy grin shocked

And all the village Elders also admired the beautiful gown on the Igwe! Even though ALL could clearly see a dark sack containing 2 small eggs dangling behind a miniature 3rd Leg?! grin lipsrsealed

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Shadowy: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Buhari is pained by the suffering endured by most Nigerians shocked

Issalie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Trapnews: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
undecided
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Olukokosir(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Buhari, sinx u cannot fix dz tin, take a bow and leave.

Pple r diein. der is hunger in d land

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by viktor01(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
This guy is a clown.!

'He said' Are you now the mouth piece of the gods Buhari.

Then, go back and tell him that if we dont see him before 12 midnight today, Osibande automatically becomes our president.

8 Likes

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by CriticMaestro: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
all this northern presidents dying in office since 19-19-sasa
1. Tafawa Balewa (Prime Minister from 1960-1966)

2. General Murtala Mohammed :

3. General Sani Abacha:

4. Umar Musa Yar’Adua

5. B!!!!!!

sill on still, what can the legislative do to ensure food security? i tot their job was to kolekt kash and pass incoherent bills? you wanna help, as the apc slogan says change begins with me, the legislative should stop looting Nigeria dry with the huge allowances and salaries they always budget for themselves...as for Buhari, na only God no wetin go xup for him life so.....
i almost forgot, legislator was asked, why dont they senate and reps take salary cuts, he replied what does that mean...

17 Likes

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by TNTEZZY20(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
So I nor know say dem dey make call from d land of D dead oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Lifezhead: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
story storier storiesest. abi i get am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by showreals(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Na wa ooo sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by GreatOlu1: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
I will believe his calls wen he calls Deputy Senate President.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by crestedaguiyi: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
and u could not record it

7 Likes

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
yarimo:
Breaking news nairalanders!! Here is the direct phone number of buhari in UK. + 000419 I just spoke to him also, he is healthy and he told me he is practicing BOXING with his ADC
Me na squash game he dey play when i speak with am.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / Amaechi Pictured From Behind Running To Get Things Ready 4 GMB's Chatham Outing / Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.