Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Who Does Goodluck Johnathan Think He Is Fooling? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Does Goodluck Johnathan Think He Is Fooling? (849 Views)

Would Nigeria Be Bad As It Is Now If Goodluck Johnathan Was Still In Power / Goodluck Johnathan's Achievements / Beyond Emotions: What Does Goodluck Jonathan Stand For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Does Goodluck Johnathan Think He Is Fooling? by ezego3(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2011
Isnt it really insulting that Jonathan thinks he can use his facebook page to fool the Nigerian people especially the youth.

He pays some slowpoke to update the page and glorifies himself to high heavens yet democracy is being ridiculed as usual in Akwa ibom with no word from him.

Does he really think Nigerains are that daft(maybe he thinks everyone is as smart as his wife)?

There is a facebook page that is called 'Who does Jonathan Goodluck think he is fooling' and I want people to post their real comments and questions to Johnathan so we can really see what people think about this man.
Re: Who Does Goodluck Johnathan Think He Is Fooling? by Kobojunkie: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
Also, you get banned and your posts removed, if you try to engage in conversations that do not give praise to Jonathan grin grin grin
Re: Who Does Goodluck Johnathan Think He Is Fooling? by ezego3(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
Well there will be no banning or censorship on this real Facebook page. Lets see the real position of things.
Re: Who Does Goodluck Johnathan Think He Is Fooling? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^^I went in on him a few months back and got banned for asking a simple question: Why dont you ensure that your govt allows the children of Nigeria enjoy  1/100 of the luxury your children, and the children of your cronies, are presently enjoying?
Re: Who Does Goodluck Johnathan Think He Is Fooling? by Gbawe: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2011
ezego_1:

Isnt it really insulting that Jonathan thinks he can use his facebook page to fool the Nigerian people especially the youth.

He pays some not-so-smart person to update the page and glorifies himself to high heavens yet democracy is being ridiculed as usual in Akwa ibom with no word from him.

Does he really think Nigerains are that daft(maybe he thinks everyone is as smart as his wife)?

There is a facebook page that is called 'Who does Jonathan Goodluck think he is fooling' and I want people to post their real comments and questions to Johnathan so we can really see what people think about this man.

Really disgunting shite going on in Akwa Ibom but we all know Akpabio has the tacit support of GEJ same as how Mr. President was busy making Gbenga Daniel his SW campaign manager at the same time the controversy of the illegal impeachment was raging . I have brought many things to the attention of this forum that shows Jonathan is at ease with injustice . A judge threw out the ridiculously spurious charge of treason against Akpanudoedehe. Yet he was immediately re-arrested on another charge , probably trumped up like the original charge , because Akpabio and the PDP want his blood at all cost. All the 42 individuals arrested and locked up over the Akwa Ibom unrest are all ACN members . Are we to believe that not even 1 PDP member stepped out of line? Jonathan will not last even if he wins the election. It is the abuse of power and leadership lawlessness he tacitly endorses , when it suits him, that will destroy his government.
Re: Who Does Goodluck Johnathan Think He Is Fooling? by ezego3(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
I believe it is imperative we know what people think about this man so they camnnot come and give us ridiculous results at the end of the day.

Unfortunately for them this is a new world order with social networking as our weapon and only tool to know the truth.

Please post your comments on 'Who does Jonathan Goodluck think he is fooling' on facebook so we can count the real supporters of democracy and vice versa
Re: Who Does Goodluck Johnathan Think He Is Fooling? by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2011
bk.babe97y:

^^^I went in on him a few months back and got banned for asking a simple question: Why dont you ensure that your govt allows the children of Nigeria enjoy  1/100 of the luxury your children, and the children of your cronies, are presently enjoying?

Ban by who and on what site?
Re: Who Does Goodluck Johnathan Think He Is Fooling? by Antiscam1: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
bk.babe97y:

^^^I went in on him a few months back and got banned for asking a simple question: Why dont you ensure that your govt allows the children of Nigeria enjoy 1/100 of the luxury your children, and the children of your cronies, are presently enjoying?

But your identity shows dat u are in d United kingdom,a luxury country dat Jonathan has no children in as he and all his children schooled in Nigeria by 100%.
U deserved to be banned grin
Re: Who Does Goodluck Johnathan Think He Is Fooling? by OmoTier1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
If you think Jonnay the little boy without shoes is honest and upright then you must have your brains checked! A president that is the stool of the governors!

With what is happening in Akwa-Ibom, I would have expected that Jonathan would realise that it is his constitutional duty to make sure that every Nigerian is protected and that the Judiciary is abused as is currently being done in that state!

(1) (Reply)

Is It About Time Nigeria Become Seperated? / I’ll Probe Akala –ajimobi ! / Beaf - You Need To Read This - Please Desist From Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.