Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,336 members, 7,864,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing (15313 Views)

Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road / 56 Years After, Gov. Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Fire Service Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Sultty(m): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good one there
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by NgwalandAba(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
PatriotExact:
The funny thing is that Nnamdi Kanu will be killed gruesomely one day.

The shocking thing is that he will be killed by Igbos

The shockingly funny thing is that it will happen on the day they decide to make him account for their monthly dues.

cheesy cheesy

Useless yoruba muslim.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
All reports to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB leadership.

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by afube: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
PatriotExact:

The shockingly funny thing is that it will happen on the day they decide to make him account for their monthly dues.

cheesy cheesy

Fo.ol. you are
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy cheesy

So monthly dues is problem abi.

From tommorow Nigerian taxpayers will shut down Leki toll gate in Oduduwa province.

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by afube: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
This is laudable !
Anything to stop IPOB miscreant and their security outfit from committing nuisance in our communities is welcomed.

Toothless bulldogs that fulani will turn into harmless and armless women. Come and mess with ESN armchair warrior.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Katridge2021: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
sad
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by MikeBetty(m): 12:42am On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy cheesy

wishful thinking
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by prophetfire: 1:58am On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy cheesy.

CAPITAL MUMU.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Karlosorji(m): 3:01am On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy cheesy

Your Govenors, senators, reps that have been stealing your your money, how many times have you called them out? It’s an innocent man that has been fighting for his people you are concerned about. Are you not a fool?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by miraculousGod(m): 5:27am On Feb 13, 2021
Well done Mr. Governor.Did you know you can create e-commerce website for your business on your own without spending a dime. let's talk on zero nine zero thirty one ten twelve fifty six.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by slowice(m): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

The shockingly funny thing is that it will happen on the day they decide to make him account for their monthly dues

cheesy cheesy

This is super menting... Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever Mr. Town cryer grin

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by SILVERLINES: 7:37am On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy cheesy

brother get yourself a card of panadol, you are not feeling fine.

But for your information ESN is here to stay and will stay
Now I dare you to send your Fulani herdsmen brothers or bloody Fulani huasa soldiers for another python dance let's see how it will play out for the both parties.
We have lay our hands on sophisticated weapons we can't think of. I dare you send them here.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 13, 2021
SILVERLINES:
brother get yourself a card of panadol, you are not feeling fine.

But for your information ESN is here to stay and will stay
Now I dare you to send your Fulani herdsmen brothers or bloody Fulani huasa soldiers for another python dance let's see how it will play out for the both parties.
We have lay our hands on sophisticated weapons we can't think of. I dare you send them here .

We've even heard you lots say that you have laid your hands on nuclear weapons. But at the end, when the soldiers come to restore normalcy to the chaos you create, people won't see you come out of your Camps with the "sophisticated weapons" but out of the bushes with "sophisticated charms."

cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 13, 2021
slowice:

This is super menting... Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever Mr. Town cryer grin

Shockingly funny and true. ba?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2021
Karlosorji:
Your Govenors, senators, reps that have been stealing your your money, how many times have you called them out? It’s an innocent man that has been fighting for his people you are concerned about. Are you not a fool?

Shekau is here, so we can say that he is fighting for his people, the bokoharam terrorists.

Myetti Allah are here, we can say they are fighting for their people, Fulanis and Herdsmen terrorists.

But Nnamdi Kanu is not here, so how can we say that he is fighting for his IPOB terrorists?

They are a set of deserted, forsaken, and leaderless terrorists bastards.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2021
prophetfire:
CAPITAL MUMU.

Why will you call me a CAPITAL MUMU when I am not Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

So monthly dues is problem abi.

From tommorow Nigerian taxpayers will shut down Leki toll gate in Oduduwa province.

So you are one of those that are still intoxicated by the foolish instigation of that demented depravity called Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2021
afube:

Fo.ol. you are

But I am not Nnamdi Kanu. Why then do you refer to me as a fool?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Useless yoruba muslim.

E dey pain you as I dey open your eyes to the reality of the fact that, as una dey suffer dey pay monthly dues, my guy dey carry local white prostitutes dey knack for local hotel.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yobas and their foolanis brothers wishgrin grin

You obviously are not one of those who are consistent in payment of the dues.

You're an outcast.

cheesy
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by NgwalandAba(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

E dey pain you as I dey open your eyes to the reality of the fact that, as una dey suffer dey pay monthly dues, my guy dey carry local white prostitutes dey knack for local hotel.

You are a slave in your house and we will continue to dominate you.

There is nothing you can so, even Afonja did not stop takeover of kwara and kogi do your useless new crop of leaders won't stop total takeover of your Brown roof region.

Mind you lagos is former capital do it's out of your control.

Animal.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=Ernchibyke post=99009342][/quote]

I'm not IPOB. And I have never and will never pay a dime to fester the depraved sexual craving of that demented idiot called Nnamdi Kanu.

And if e never chop my money before, wetin consign me?

cheesy
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by NgwalandAba(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

I'm not IPOB. And I have never and will never pay a dime to fester the depraved sexual craving of that demented idiot called Nnamdi Kanu.

And if e never chop my money before, wetin consign me?

cheesy

Shut up slave,do you have all your fingers?lol.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut up slave,do you have all your fingers?lol.

cheesy

I'm a slave who's not "BEGGING to be set free from Nigeria".

If you are begging, then you're the slave.

cheesy
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2021
NgwalandAba:

You are a slave in your house and we will continue to dominate you.

There is nothing you can so, even Afonja did not stop takeover of kwara and kogi do your useless new crop of leaders won't stop total takeover of your Brown roof region.

Mind you lagos is former capital do it's out of your control.

Animal.

Who let you out of your cage today?

You will soon bite someone and transmit rabies.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by NgwalandAba(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

Who let you out of your cage today?

You will soon bite someone and transmit rabies.

I'm your Master my slave for life.. have you bought agege bread this morning?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by NgwalandAba(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy

cheesy

No one beg to be free we fought for it and the country wanted to bleed to death and we came back on the table.

What we want is total separation from people who don't think like us or look like us.

And that won't change till it's achieved.
Kiss the truth..you are the unity begger that hate yours Muslim colonial masters in desert north.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by NgwalandAba(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy

cheesy

Divide the country not beg for the country you four fingers..lol.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Iliveforever(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Better than hungry ESN
You sound challenged
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by ludd2018: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy cheesy

Your wish . I pay monthly i dont care if he he puts the money in his pocket he is loved . But are u stupid? Setting up Esn government could not do is money . I ak47 costs half a million naira.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scores Of Passengers Travelling For New Year’s Celebrations Kidnapped In C/ R / In 2021, World Bank Wrote To Appreciate Yahaya Bello On Return Of $4.6 Million / Nigerian Professors With The Doctor Of Science (DSc) Degree.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.