Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,558 members, 7,865,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing (15315 Views)

Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road / 56 Years After, Gov. Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Fire Service Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 13, 2021
ludd2018:

Your wish . I pay monthly i dont care if he he puts the money in his pocket he is loved . But are u stupid? Setting up Esn government could not do is money . I ak47 costs half a million naira.

Try to match what you just wrote with what bokoharam or Buharist say about Shekau and Buhari respectively, see if there is a difference.

Anyways, you wi remember my prophecy.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Divide the country not beg for the country you four fingers..lol.

You see, you come here again to beg for the fulanis (your slave masters) to "Divide the country". Why not prove that you have five fingers and walk away.

If you can walk away, then I'm a fool. If not, then you are a fool.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2021
NgwalandAba:

No one beg to be free we fought for it and the country wanted to bleed to death and we came back on the table.

What we want is total separation from people who don't think like us or look like us.

And that won't change till it's achieved.
Kiss the truth..you are the unity begger that hate yours Muslim colonial masters in desert north.

Ok Sir, don't beg. Just walk away. Let's see something.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Easternblood: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:
The funny thing is that Nnamdi Kanu will be killed gruesomely one day.

The shocking thing is that he will be killed by Igbos

The shockingly funny thing is that it will happen on the day they decide to make him account for their monthly dues.

cheesy cheesy

Another funny thing is Your father used your brain and senses for rituals and you still love him , isn't that funny?����
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2021
NgwalandAba:

I'm your Master my slave for life.. have you bought agege bread this morning?

You are even this local breed that won't only give rabies but also HIV.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut up slave,do you have all your fingers?lol.

I don't have.

Since you have, use the five fingers and sign Biafra out of NIGERIA. Let's use that as a test to confirm if you have your own five fingers.

cheesy
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2021
NgwalandAba:

You are a slave in your house and we will continue to dominate you.

There is nothing you can so, even Afonja did not stop takeover of kwara and kogi do your useless new crop of leaders won't stop total takeover of your Brown roof region.

Mind you lagos is former capital do it's out of your control.

Animal.

You sound just like all this local dogs. Very aggressive, yet very powerless.

cheesy
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2021
Easternblood:

Another funny thing is Your father used your brain and senses for rituals and you still love him , isn't that funny?����

At least he is my father!

But imagine a mad man who claim to live in the UK, and yet cannot speak English, I mean a dementedly depraved vagabond in the name of Nnamdi Kanu, using your brain to wipe his dirty shit hole, by instigating you to violence. I think it is a more pitiable situation than mine.

Or, what do you think? I want to hear from you. I like having other people's opinion.
smiley
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by jimyjames(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:
The funny thing is that Nnamdi Kanu will be killed gruesomely one day.

The shocking thing is that he will be killed by Igbos

The shockingly funny thing is that it will happen on the day they decide to make him account for their monthly dues.

cheesy cheesy

Shocking thing is,the gruesome murder of nnamdi KANU will never happen

The shocking funny thing is those saboteurs who will try to murder him will be killed gruesomely by ipob

Shocking funny thing is from now till 2023 a lot of people especially politicians will go behind the scene begging ipob with huge amount of money, preaching igbo presidency, and amnesty for ipob, most funny thing is we will happily take the money, buy more guns and recruit more soldier's, ready for the civil war that will come sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Carlylepneuma: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
govt does not recognize ESN as such they are Terrorist...
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Karlosorji(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

Shekau is here, so we can say that he is fighting for his people, the bokoharam terrorists.

Myetti Allah are here, we can say they are fighting for their people, Fulanis and Herdsmen terrorists.

But Nnamdi Kanu is not here, so how can we say that he is fighting for his IPOB terrorists?

They are a set of deserted, forsaken, and leaderless terrorists bastards.
Tell me what he has done that is affecting his people negatively compared to shekau and they rest you listed which all Nigerians know that they are killing and kidnapping their people. You are so bias to compare those idiots with one of the bravest man in the history of Nigeria
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Karlosorji:
Tell me what he has done that is affecting his people negatively compared to shekau and they rest you listed which all Nigerians know that they are killing and kidnapping their people. You are so bias to compare those idiots with one of the bravest man in the history of Nigeria

He is the bravest man in your distorted history.

It is also in that history that you have yourself as the wisest man.

That is why the bravest man couldn't attend his parents burial or the wisest man is talking as you're doing.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
jimyjames:

The shocking funny thing is those saboteurs who will try to murder him will be killed gruesomely by ipob

Shocking funny thing is from now till 2023 a lot of people especially politicians will go behind the scene begging ipob with huge amount of money, preaching igbo presidency, and amnesty for ipob, most funny thing is we will happily take the money, buy more guns and recruit more soldier's, ready for the civil war that will come sooner or later

cheesy cheesy

You are very funny. But right to know that you people will be used as a tool to sabotage your own political relevance.

Also funny because you don't know what a civil war is. You think a civil war is a primary school class election.

You don't know that wars in these times are won not with battles but with politics, not with steel but with the pen, not with armies but with diplomats, not with guns but with pen, not with blasts but with negotiation. And in all of these, even with the guns, you guys are still at a very very very highest disadvantage.

That's why a little Bokoharam will survive a powerful and rich army like the Nigerian Army because of their political support.
That's why pockets of violent Herdsmen and fulanis will keep waxing stronger, not because they have guns, but because they have a political voice.
So keep sabotaging yourself, hoping to buy enough AK47 to fight an army that have thousands of Tucanos.

Good luck on your suicide Sir.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
jimyjames:

cheesy cheesy

You are very funny. But right to know that you people will be used as a tool to sabotage your own political relevance.

Also funny because you don't know what a civil war is. You think a civil war is a primary school class election.

You don't know that wars in these times are won not with battles but with politics, not with steel but inks, not with armies but with diplomats, not with guns but with pen, not with blasts but with negotiation. And in all of these, even with the guns, you guys are still at a very very very highest disadvantage.

That's why a little Bokoharam will survive a powerful and rich army like the Nigerian Army because of their political support.
That's why pockets of violent Herdsmen and fulanis will keep waxing stronger, not because they have guns, but because they have a political voice.
So keep sabotaging yourself, hoping to buy enough AK47 to fight an army that have thousands of Tucanos.

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Deepthoughts: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1374678852875676&id=100010007227700
Nigeria starting another problem,why not increase the federal police n reorganize it or approve state police n regulate them properly for effective results than coming up with this pretence that would likely fade out in the nearest future or even compound the security problems in the country, it's so amazing how every concept turns to something else once it get to Nigeria.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by jimyjames(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy cheesy

You don't know that wars in these times are won not with battles but with politics, not with steel but inks, not with armies but with diplomats, not with guns but with pen, not with blasts but with negotiation. And in all of these, even with the guns, you guys are still at a very very very highest disadvantage.

It's very funny to think winning election in this country will solve our problems, those regions that have being ruling this country for 40 yrs what good is of them and their region?

Well if South Sudan could win a battle of guns bullets bombs etc in this 21th centurie we can too

Very good to note that Boko Haram and pockets of bandits have waged a war on the so called Nigeria army and have survived this long and waxing stronger because of their political support, that's to show you how Hoplessly damaged this country is, I will like to let you know that, a second civil war will be fought in this country and it will not be the same as the one that happened in 1967 , no region is ready to fight for the unity of these country anymore, Yorubas won't, middle belt won't, easterners won't, so let me tell you, this will be the easiest civil war in Africa to win against the so called federal government if at all there is still one when the war comes

To hell with igbo presidency
Thanks for your suicide advice, I will also advice you to prepare yourself, cause you might find yourself in a civil war and won't know how to handle a simple pistol to protect yourself that would be suicide for you

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by NgwalandAba(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

You sound just like all this local dogs. Very aggressive, yet very powerless.

cheesy

E pain this Muslim Afonja well well grin hope you've All your fingers lol.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

So you are one of those that are still intoxicated by the foolish instigation of that demented depravity called Nnamdi Kanu?

You lack home training, even sultan of sokoto caliphate is a very demented terrorist that will never enter Biafra forests and bushes any more.

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

You lack home training, even sultan of sokoto caliphate is a very demented terrorist that will never enter Biafra forests and bushes any more.

As far as you agree that your Master and Lord, Nnamdi Kanu is depraved, then we are good. More so, I believe of you had home training, you wouldn't have joined that band of miscreants called IPOB.

Also, for your information, most Muslims have a tendency to be a terrorist. Their ideology is tilted towards such behavior. And I believe that the sultan is their chief. That is why he has hardly condemned Terrorism.

Anyways, it doesn't clear the fact that Nnamdi Kanu is a good for nothing. And his followers are fools.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
NgwalandAba:

E pain this Muslim Afonja well well grin hope you've All your fingers lol.

"....all your fingers", I guess that is the new slang that the demented china made terrorists has introduced to you foolish lots.

You know, he is your dictionary. Dimwits.

Anyways, if your father is a Muslim, na you Sabi. But I must assure you that you surely are not a christian as I am. Because a Christian will never be demented enough to follow a blood sucking depraved idiot as a follower.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by NgwalandAba(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

"....all your fingers", I guess that is the new slang that the demented china made terrorists has introduced to you foolish lots.

You know, he is your dictionary. Dimwits.

Anyways, if your father is a Muslim, na you Sabi. But I must assure you that you surely are not a christian as I am. Because a Christian will never be demented enough to follow a blood sucking depraved idiot as a follower.

Shut up there, do i sound like a yoruba muslim to you?

I'm sure that you will soon lose your fingers as they approched.

Hope your muslim father have all his fingers.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
PatriotExact:

As far as you agree that your Master and Lord, Nnamdi Kanu is depraved, then we are good. More so, I believe of you had home training, you wouldn't have joined that band of miscreants called IPOB.

Also, for your information, most Muslims have a tendency to be a terrorist. Their ideology is tilted towards such behavior. And I believe that the sultan is their chief. That is why he has hardly condemned Terrorism.

Anyways, it doesn't clear the fact that Nnamdi Kanu is a good for nothing. And his followers are fools.

Biafran is my identity, you can yap all you like, Biafra must be restored, in Jesus name; Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / 2023: Northerners Can’t Be Forced To Vote Southern President – Baba-Ahmed / Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.