Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Science Confirms The Bible - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Confirms The Bible (38682 Views)

Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles / Science Confirms Life After Death! / Science Confirms The Bible - False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
Area_boy:

you have the balls to say this when your entire post is filled with the same thing.. undecided

You're already completely sold on what your believe in. Carry on.

My entire post is filled with not only facts but the Truth. The Word of God is confirmed by the facts/evidence that we see. If you claim otherwise you are free to present it here and if not you are free to cling to your own opinion.
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by ooman(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

My entire post is filled with not only facts but the Truth. The Word of God is confirmed by the facts/evidence that we see. If you claim otherwise you are free to present it here and if not you are free to cling to your own opinion.

how well do you do with 6 days creation.?

how well do you do with the story of resurrection?
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

how well do you do with 6 days creation.?

how well do you do with the story of resurrection?

Evidence my friend, Evidence of the work of creation and redemption is all around you except you are living in a dark cave.
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by ooman(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Evidence my friend, Evidence of the work of creation and redemption is all around you except you are living in a dark cave.

what is the evidence of 6 days creation?
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

what is the evidence of 6 days creation?

Once I provide the evidence would you become a believer?
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by ooman(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Once I provide the evidence would you become a believer?

Certainly Yes.
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
ooman:

Certainly Yes.

Are you saying that you will become a believer in Christ and be born again if I show you the evidence?
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by ooman(m): 6:22am On Apr 13, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying that you will become a believer in Christ and be born again if I show you the evidence?

Show me an irrefutable evidence of 6 days creation and genomes getting built from scratch and certainly yes.

its all about the evidence for me.
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
ooman:

Show me an irrefutable evidence of 6 days creation and genomes getting built from scratch and certainly yes.

its all about the evidence for me.

Let me start off by asking you a question on an evidence that is obvious:

Why do we have a 7 day week?
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by Areaboy2(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

hence i ignore you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by ooman(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

dont forget that you are the one proving something now, so you answer all questions and provide me with explanations
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
Area_boy:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

hence i ignore you grin grin grin grin grin

Was that question above or below you?
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
ooman:

dont forget that you are the one proving something now, so you answer all questions and provide me with explanations

The answer to that question gives you the short answer to your objection but if you insist on having a long answer I might just oblige.
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Since atheist evolutionists cannot answer simple foundational questions such as the origins of the 7 day week or of life let me start by eliminating the presumptions they have as to the origin of the universe before I arrive at the creation account in the 6 day week.

There are only three possibilities from where the universe can come from. By way of the elimination we will arrive at the scientific evidence of the origin of the universe which took just 6 days.

(1). The universe created itself;

(2). The universe has always existed, and

(3). The universe was created.

1. The universe created itself:

Can something create itself? Can nothing create something? The answer to these is an absolute No. We all know that something cannot create itself and nothing can't create something. From Latin we have the phrase "ex nihilo, nihil fit" meaning "from nothing, nothing comes." It also violates the law of cause and effect, that says for every effect there must be a cause. The effect can't be greater than the cause and nothing cannot be greater than something. Therefore, based on the laws of science and logic, the universe couldn't have created itself. That leaves us with options 2 and 3.

2. The univese has always existed:

Lets go to the 2nd law of thermodynamics that basically teaches that "the whole universe is losing usable energy for doing usable work." This means that the usable energy in this universe is wearing down. The universe as a whole is losing energy. In other words, molecules as a whole are slowing down.

Therefore, if this universe was eternal we will be in what is called a "virtual heat death." This means that there will be virtually no molecular movement. Everything would have lost its available heat energy for doing work. Therefore, the universe cannot be eternal, it must have had a beginning. The theory that the universe has always existed or is eternal has to be false based on the law of science and logic, another speculation gone with the air. This leaves us with only one possiblility based on science. Which is that:

3. The universe was created:

"In the Beginning God created the heaven and the earth." -- Genesis 1:1

Science confirms the Bible. Simples. wink
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by ooman(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
^^^wrong. will give you a worthy reply when am on pc
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by ooman(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Since atheist evolutionists cannot answer simple foundational questions such as the origins of the 7 day week or of life let me start by eliminating the presumptions they have as to the origin of the universe before I arrive at the creation account in the 6 day week.

There are only three possibilities from where the universe can come from. By way of the elimination we will arrive at the scientific evidence of the origin of the universe which took just 6 days.

Can something create itself? Can nothing create something? The answer to these is an absolute No. We all know that something cannot create itself and nothing can't create something. From Latin we have the phrase "ex nihilo, nihil fit" meaning "from nothing, nothing comes." It also violates the law of cause and effect, that says for every effect there must be a cause. The effect can't be greater than the cause and nothing cannot be greater than something. Therefore, based on the laws of science and logic, the universe couldn't have created itself. That leaves us with options 2 and 3.

Lets go to the 2nd law of thermodynamics that basically teaches that "the whole universe is losing usable energy for doing usable work." This means that the usable energy in this universe is wearing down. The universe as a whole is losing energy. In other words, molecules as a whole are slowing down.

Therefore, if this universe was eternal we will be in what is called a "virtual heat death." This means that there will be virtually no molecular movement. Everything would have lost its available heat energy for doing work. Therefore, the universe cannot be eternal, it must have had a beginning. The theory that the universe has always existed or is eternal has to be false based on the law of science and logic, another speculation gone with the air. This leaves us with only one possiblility based on science. Which is that:

7 days a week was derived from the Julian calendar dating system which is based on solar year and lunar days. 1 solar year is the time it takes the sun to complete a circle in its orbit and that takes 364 and 1/4 earth days. To account for the 1/4 day, we have a leap year every four years. That is your origin of calender days.

now to your 3 premises.

1-nothing creates itself - nothing comes from nothing and this also applies to God. God cannot create himself, he must also be created if he exist so who created him. The universe was not created but it evolved.

2-your interpretation of the 2nd law is pathetically wrong. its a chemical law that the amount of matter and energy in the universe is constant and so the UNIVERSE is a closed system, it cannot therefore lose energy or gain it. Only earth loses and gains energy, the universe does not.

your interpretation of the second law shows intellectual failure. I doubt your intelligent ability to understand facts after this great blunder of yours.

3-the universe was not created, it evolved in space from charges of energy that got concentrated into cosmic egg which exploded in the big b.ang. This area isnt fully explicable to science due to the fact yhat we dont have much equipment to space travel yet.

Genesis 1v1 never gave account of the existence of the uuniverse but of heaven, God's home and earth, man's home. so stop implying that heaven means unicerse because it doesnt.
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2013
ooman:

7 days a week was derived from the Julian calendar dating system which is based on solar year and lunar days. 1 solar year is the time it takes the sun to complete a circle in its orbit and that takes 364 and 1/4 earth days. To account for the 1/4 day, we have a leap year every four years. That is your origin of calender days.

Do you see how you just shot yourself in the foot? I asked you why we have the 7 day week and you then reply by saying that it was derived from the Julian calender dating system which was introduced by Julius Caeser about 2,000 years ago. Let me give you a clue whether you will be able to fathom when this was written:

"For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it" (Exodus 20:11).

Now let me ask again: Why do you think we have a 7 day week?

ooman:

now to your 3 premises.

1-nothing creates itself - nothing comes from nothing and this also applies to God. God cannot create himself, he must also be created if he exist so who created him.

I have noticed the illogical fallacies used by atheist evolutionists which is now used by some "Christians" to divert focus away from the topic at hand. We are talking about the origin of the universe instead of answering the question you start to attack God that you don't believe exists, how does that answer my question?

ooman:

The universe was not created but it evolved.

How does this make logical sense? If the universe didn't create itself but evolved from itself then what did it evolve from? In other words; Where did the matter come from to "evolve" the universe in the first place? It doesn't appear that you believe in the law of cause and effect, do you?

ooman:

2-your interpretation of the 2nd law is pathetically wrong. its a chemical law that the amount of matter and energy in the universe is constant and so the UNIVERSE is a closed system, it cannot therefore lose energy or gain it. Only earth loses and gains energy, the universe does not.

Both the 1st and 2nd law of thermodynamics go a long way in confirming the truth in the book of Genesis, that since God ceased from the creation of matter and energy nothing has been added since unless He supernaturally or miraculously intervenes.

The 2nd law in particular describes disorder as entropy. The most commonly cited issue is that of "disorder." The term used to describe this disorder is entropy.

1 This law states that closed systems tend towards increased entropy which is an increase in disorder. That is, the amount of energy available for work in a closed system is decreasing.

2 This law also allows for increasing the amount of order in a given system.

ooman:

your interpretation of the second law shows intellectual failure. I doubt your intelligent ability to understand facts after this great blunder of yours.

Yet another tactic used when atheists are losing the plot. How is your ad hominism showing any evidence to counter the facts I presented? The closed system argument you used only buttresses my point that the amount of energy available for work in a closed system is actually decreasing. You don't seem to know what you are arguing about.

ooman:

3-the universe was not created, it evolved in space from charges of energy that got concentrated into cosmic egg which exploded in the big b.ang. This area isnt fully explicable to science due to the fact yhat we dont have much equipment to space travel yet.

This brings us back to the foundational question: Where did the matter, energy that produced the universe come from if it didn't create itself nor eternally existed?

ooman:

Genesis 1v1 never gave account of the existence of the uuniverse but of heaven, God's home and earth, man's home. so stop implying that heaven means unicerse because it doesnt.

If you don't understand Genesis 1:1 then read Exodus 20:11 that I quoted earlier for details. Find out what the word Shamayin means in Hebrew before you come back.
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by ooman(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Do you see how you just shot yourself in the foot? I asked you why we have the 7 day week and you then reply by saying that it was derived from the Julian calender dating system which was introduced by Julius Caeser about 2,000 years ago. Let me give you a clue whether you will be able to fathom when this was written:

"For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it" (Exodus 20:11).

Now let me ask again: Why do you think we have a 7 day week?

you know, i feel pain for you as i read through your posts.

so you really think that our calender is based on the bible. you must be really off your mind

OLAADEGBU: I have noticed the illogical fallacies used by atheist evolutionists which is now used by some "Christians" to divert focus away from the topic at hand. We are talking about the origin of the universe instead of answering the question you start to attack God that you don't believe exists, how does that answer my question?

duh? i only answered your questions according to the premises you started

OLAADEGBU: How does this make logical sense? If the universe didn't create itself but evolved from itself then what did it evolve from? In other words; Where did the matter come from to "evolve" the universe in the first place? It doesn't appear that you believe in the law of cause and effect, do you?

did you read me writing it evolved from itself??, i only said it evolved. not much about the universe is known, but we know enough to know the bible is rubbish

now you ask if i believe in law of cause and effect but i should ask the same thing, if yes then what caused god??

OLAADEGBU: Both the 1st and 2nd law of thermodynamics go a long way in confirming the truth in the book of Genesis, that since God ceased from the creation of matter and energy nothing has been added since unless He supernaturally or miraculously intervenes.

The 2nd law in particular describes disorder as entropy. The most commonly cited issue is that of "disorder." The term used to describe this disorder is entropy.

1 This law states that closed systems tend towards increased entropy which is an increase in disorder. That is, the amount of energy available for work in a closed system is decreasing.

2 This law also allows for increasing the amount of order in a given system.

rubbish, you said that the universe loses energy, now you are saying it doesnt. what exactly is your problem?

here is your post

OLAADEGBU:

Lets go to the 2nd law of thermodynamics that basically teaches that "the whole universe is losing usable energy for doing usable work." This means that the usable energy in this universe is wearing down. [size=20pt]The universe as a whole is losing energy[/size]. In other words, molecules as a whole are slowing down.

you just started debating this topic and you are already contradicting yourself? why should i take you seriously.

OLAADEGBU: Yet another tactic used when atheists are losing the plot. How is your ad hominism showing any evidence to counter the facts I presented? The closed system argument you used only buttresses my point that the amount of energy available for work in a closed system is actually decreasing. You don't seem to know what you are arguing about.

check your contradictions above. which exactly do you believe? that the universe is losing energy or not?

OLAADEGBU: This brings us back to the foundational question: Where did the matter, energy that produced the universe come from if it didn't create itself nor eternally existed?

If you don't understand Genesis 1:1 then read Exodus 20:11 that I quoted earlier for details. Find out what the word Shamayin means in Hebrew before you come back.

Shortly after Big B.ang existed a quark-gluon plasma, that is, quarks and gluons wandering freely. Then occurred what is called the QCD phase transition, is a first-order phase transition where quarks and gluons joined to form hadrons. hope you understand.

this brings me back to my fundamental question, if nothing comes from nothing, where did god come from?
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
ooman:

you know, i feel pain for you as i read through your posts.

so you really think that our calender is based on the bible. you must be really off your mind

There is no need to go on the emotional duct tale, give us concrete evidence to support your claims. The so called Julian Calendar that you think that we got our 7 day week from only came about by 46 BC, is that how far back you can go?

ooman:

duh? i only answered your questions according to the premises you started

All you neeeded to have done was to show me why the universe could or not create itself but you instead started going on rabbit trails.

ooman:

did you read me writing it evolved from itself??, i only said it evolved. not much about the universe is known, but we know enough to know the bible is rubbish

now you ask if i believe in law of cause and effect but i should ask the same thing, if yes then what caused god??

If the universe didn't evolve from itself what then did it evolve from? Did it evolve from nothing? You don't know where it evolved from and yet you are certain that it couldn't be created?

ooman:

rubbish, you said that the universe loses energy, now you are saying it doesnt. what exactly is your problem?

here is your post

you just started debating this topic and you are already contradicting yourself? why should i take you seriously.

What I said is clear enough for clear thinking minds. If you don't understand the fact that entropy occurs in this closed system then say it so that I can elucidate.

ooman:

check your contradictions above. which exactly do you believe? that the universe is losing energy or not?

The only contradiction is the one coming from you. The second Law of thermodynamics is concerned with the thermal flow of energy. I reiterate that everything in the universe is losing its available energy to do work. I can give you different illustrations of this if you insist.

ooman:

Shortly after Big B.ang existed a quark-gluon plasma, that is, quarks and gluons wandering freely. Then occurred what is called the QCD phase transition, is a first-order phase transition where quarks and gluons joined to form hadrons. hope you understand.

Another fantasy of fertile minds. Have you seen or even measured these so called gluons? The answer is no because it simply doesn't exist. It's just another desperate theory to explain away the truth. Tell me: what is the binding force of the atom?

ooman:

this brings me back to my fundamental question, if nothing comes from nothing, where did god come from?

When I ask foundation question I know what 'am saying. These are questions that aim at the core of your so called evidence. You have no clue as to what the ultimate cause of the universe is hence you ask an unrelated question. We can see the universe can you see God? If you don't know the origin of the universe wouldn't it be far fetched to be asking for the origin of what you cannot see?

The fact that you are asking where God came from only shows your misunderstanding of the nature of God. You erroneously think that God is bound by the universe and that He is part of the chain of effects within time, all which require a cause. The fact is that God does not require a cause since He has always existed, He is not bound by time and is not part of the physical universe that you see. God is a Spirit, not a sequence of energetic reactions and therefore the laws of thermodynamics do not apply to Him.
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by Areaboy2(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
ooman, you are wasting your time.

When a guy uses a quote from the bible as proof that the 7 day week was from "god", you should know what you're dealing with

He started his argument by saying nothing can create itself, but excluded his god from the same rule,

Used the law of thermodynamics to assure himself that the universe is losing energy, but never bothered to explain where this energy "goes". Also failing to understand the law of energy conservation

Finally compounding everything by quoting his bible again as an answer to how the universe came into being and that must be the only answer.
Failing to realise that if everyone had that attitude, he wouldn't have the computer he is typing on right now.

olaadegbu, Do you honestly believe the sh1t you are spewing? really?

you sir, have just earned yourself a troll certificate undecided

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
The Bible answers all foundation questions that atheist evolutionists have no clue about. And wise men use these answers as their presuppositions in all aspects of life.

OLAADEGBU:

I am only interested in uncompromising scientists who believe in truth and are committed to real science. 

The Bible has all the answers to man's questions

These scientists believe the truth as their starting point and go on to think God's thought after Him while they carry out observational science.

1.  Who created?------------God

2.  What was created?  ----All things

3.  How was it created?--- By His Power

4.  When was it created?—In the beginning

5.  How long did it take to Create?-- 6 days

Some top and highly qualified Hebrew scholars, who are called lexigraphers wrote in the most widely recognised Hebrew lexicons and dictionaries, published in the 20th century says that the creation days written in the book of Genesis are literal days.

Below is a partial list of scientists who believe in the Bible's account of creation as is recorded in the Bible and through their professional fields have come to the scientific conclusion that confirms the Bible's account:

Danny Faulkner         Ph.D.  Astronomy
John Byl                     Ph.D.  Astronomy
Tom Greene               Ph.D.  Astronomy
James Dire                 Ph.D.  Astrophysics
Dave Harrison            Ph.D. Astrophysics
Steven Boyd               Ph.D. Hebraic and Cognitive Studies
Floyd Nolen Jones     Th.D., Ph.D.  Author of Chronology of the Old Testament
Herb Hirt                    Ph.D.  Biblical Exposition
Robert Cole                Ph.D.  Semitic languages
Brown-Driver-Briggs Lexicon
Georgia Purdon          Ph.D. Molecular Genetics
Duane Gish                Ph.D. Biochemistry
David Menton            Ph.D. Cell Biology
Donald Chittick          Ph.D.  Physical Chemistry
Tom Greene              Ph.D.  Astronomy
Jason Lisle                Ph.D.  Astrophysics
Russell Humphreys   Ph.D  Physics
Don DeYoung            Ph.D.  Physics
Terry Mortenson       Ph.D. History of Geology
John baumgardner   Ph.D. Geophysics
Bob Compton            Ph.D. Physiology, DVM
Andy McIntosh         Ph.D.  Combustion Theory
John Johnson           Ph.D. Mathematics
Tommy Mitchel          M.D.
Andrew Snelling       Ph.D. Geology
Emil Silvestre           Ph.D. Geology
Esther Su                 Ph.D. Biochemistry
David DeWitt           Ph.D. Neuroscience
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by ooman(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:
The fact that you are asking where God came from only shows your misunderstanding of the nature of God. You erroneously think that God is bound by the universe and that He is part of the chain of effects within time, all which require a cause. The fact is that God does not require a cause since He has always existed, He is not bound by time and is not part of the physical universe that you see. God is a Spirit, not a sequence of energetic reactions and therefore the laws of thermodynamics do not apply to Him.

forget i ever discussed with you. you are really dogmatic.
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by ooman(m): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
Area_boy: ooman, you are wasting your time.

When a guy uses a quote from the bible as proof that the 7 day week was from "god", you should know what you're dealing with

He started his argument by saying nothing can create itself, but excluded his god from the same rule,

Used the law of thermodynamics to assure himself that the universe is losing energy, but never bothered to explain where this energy "goes". Also failing to understand the law of energy conservation

Finally compounding everything by quoting his bible again as an answer to how the universe came into being and that must be the only answer.
Failing to realise that if everyone had that attitude, he wouldn't have the computer he is typing on right now.

advice taken!
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
ooman:

forget i ever discussed with you. you are really dogmatic.

That is what I call escapism when you get stuck. It is usually the easiest way to chicken out when you have no leg to stand on.
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by ooman(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

That is what I call escapism when you get stuck. It is usually the easiest way to chicken out when you have no leg to stand on.

you said god does not need creation, but you believe any other thing needs creation, how logical is that to you?? why should i take you seriously.
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
Area_boy:

ooman, you are wasting your time.

I know that you guys can't stand the sword of the Spirit, why would you think that I'll leave my weapon of warfare behind when engaging lies from the pit of hell?

Area_boy:

For your information, God is not a physical thing that has a beginning, He is a Spirit and He has no beginning nor does He have an end, do you get the difference? Now help your disillusioned friend out by answering the question.

Area_boy:

If you understand what Energy Conservation means you will know that it implies that the Cosmos didnt begin by itself. It was established at the completion of the 7 day creation week. This is when God stopped the input of energy into the physical universe from His infinite reserves. As for the 2nd law it describes unavoidable losses in any process whatsoever which involves the transfer of energy. This energy doesnt do a disappearing act as you may think, some of it just becomes unavailable, often as unusable heat. It means that everything breaks down, deteriorates or becomes less ordered with time.

Area_boy:

These laws are entirely consistent with the biblical six-day creation that you have completely shut out of your mind.

Area_boy:

Secular science has no satisfactory explanation for such law of nature. These principles simply transcend natural science because their origin is supernatural which does not require a long time to develop unlike your TOE.
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
ooman:

you said god does not need creation, but you believe any other thing needs creation, how logical is that to you?? why should i take you seriously.

There is no need to take me seriously. You need to be serious about seeking for answers to your questions. Foundational questions that the evolution worldview cannot answer.

I explained to you earlier maybe it went over your head. I implied that everthing that has a beginning is created but the Infinite Creator has no beginning neither has He got an end. I stated that He is not part of the chain of effects within time, all of which require a cause. He created time and therefore doesn't require a cause since He has always existed, He is beyond time if you can fathom that.
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by ooman(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

There is no need to take me seriously. You need to be serious about seeking for answers to your questions. Foundational questions that the evolution worldview cannot answer.

I explained to you earlier maybe it went over your head. I implied that everthing that has a beginning is created but the Infinite Creator has no beginning neither has He got an end. I stated that He is not part of the chain of effects within time, all of which require a cause. He created time and therefore doesn't require a cause since He has always existed, He is beyond time if you can fathom that.

how exactly do you know the bolded? shocked
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
ooman:

how exactly do you know the bolded? shocked

I have given you the scientific evidence that demands that there is an infinite uncreated Creator. Let me give you another declaration, I hope you are well seated so that you don't fall out. The Bible says that Christ, the Creator, "Is before all things, and by Him all things consist (held togeter)" Colossians 1:17

He also said:

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, says the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty" (Revelation 1:cool.

You can see that Christ (not gluons) holds all things together.
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by ooman(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I have given you the scientific evidence that demands that there is an infinite uncreated Creator. Let me give you another declaration, I hope you are well seated so that you don't fall out. The Bible says that Christ, the Creator, "Is before all things, and by Him all things consist (held togeter)" Colossians 1:17

He also said:

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, says the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty" (Revelation 1:cool.

You can see that Christ (not gluons) holds all things together.

shocked shocked what scientific evidence did you give for this hypothetical infinite uncreated creator??

and you think jesus holds all things together because the bible says so, you live in your own world of mental impairment by the bible
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
ooman:

shocked shocked what scientific evidence did you give for this hypothetical infinite uncreated creator??

In case you missed it let me encapsulate the scientific evidence that demands a Creator God once again:

ooman:

and you think jesus holds all things together because the bible says so, you live in your own world of mental impairment by the bible

If you've been taught that Gluons is the binding force of atom then you've been duped. Get your money back. As I said earlier, Gluons are a made up dream, they simply don't exist.

We know that electrons of the atom whirl around the nucleus billions of times every millionth of a second, and that the nucleus of the atom consists of particles called neutrons and protrons. Neutrons have no electrical charge and are therefore neutral. Protons on the other hand have positive charges. One law of electricity that you should know is that: Like charges repel each other! Since all the protons in the nucleus are positively charged, they should repel each other and then scatter into space.

So if the Gluons are not the answer what then is it?

The Bible has the answer once again:

"All things were made by Him (Christ): and without Him was not anything made that was made" (John 1:3).

And that:

"He (Christ) was in the world and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not" (John 1:10).
Re: Science Confirms The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
More answers from the Book of Book called the Bible:

"For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabath day and hallowed it" -- Exodus 20:11

This Scripture verse tells us why God made the week 7 days long. He made it so just for us. He created everything in 6 days and rested on the 7th day. God did not have to rest but He was setting a pattern for us to follow. God is showing us that we can work 6 days and rest for one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" / Prophetess Mummy B: Bobrisky Should Repent Or Be Incurably Sick, God Warns / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.