Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) (2628 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) / Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail / Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Governor Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State was captured buying roasted plantain and groundnut on the streets of Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

See photos below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1382439/sanwo-olu-buys-roasted-plantain-groundut-streets-lagos-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by PrinceDz: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
If not for our primitive nature this is how it should be. As we have it in abroad. But the fear of being Kidnapped by the Demons they have made won't let them

Then again a rare gem with a heart if gold will this woman and her family kiss goodbye to poverty by this encounter alone.

You don't take selfish with a man with an empty stomach, You give him food!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Kriss216: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tinubu's mental deranged puppet doing showbiz for his hypnotized victims!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by illicit(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Shenanigans....

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by ojun50(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Me self just buy plantain so wetin dey there

Pix loading........
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
that dss operative is looking for hidden cameras abi wetin?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Asgard13: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
They will always fool their zombies..

Careless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
And he must point.
Pointus Pilate.
Dem use am swear for am grin

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
As if it's from his mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by sirjoggy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nothing new about buying plantain and groundnut now

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by onoms4luv(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
They have come again

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Our governor in whom we are well pleased. Ride on sir.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by xareal(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Is any election around the corner in Lagos??
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Yeyeboi05(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Congrats
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
ojun50:
Me self just buy plantain so wetin dey there

Pix loading........
Wetin dey there be say if i dey hin shoe, shey u fit do that kind thing
Be honest with yourself
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Foodqueen(f): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
No be to stand snap picture.

He chop am
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by GamalNasser: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tomorrow his task force will still come and destroy her business and seize that things

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by ojun50(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Wetin dey there be say if i dey hin shoe, shey u fit do that kind thing

Be honest with yourself
Ask ur self and the governor why him no dey buy plantain for road since him become the governor...

For your question I no go cage my self because I move high
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by jfking2005(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Pls of what benefits Is the nose mask?

Governor wear nose mask, plantain roaster did not wear.

Governor will remove his nose mask to eat the roasted plantain made from no face mask seller.

Let's keep deceiving ourselves
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Peter Obis's mental deranged Alcoholic womanizing puppet doing showbiz for his hypnotized victims!
Shildren of hate

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
God Bless our able Governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Injera(f): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Says ipob pig

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
ojun50:

Ask ur self and the governor why him no dey buy plantain for road since him become the governor...

For your question I no go cage my self because I move high
I never know

The question i asked is can you do that simple
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Lagoon0: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin pointus and the showbiz
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by ojun50(m): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I never know

The question i asked is can you do that simple
Read well
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Lagoon0: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
seunmsg:
Our governor in whom we are well pleased. Ride on sir.
Yeah who political thieves are well pleased.

Ambode was the real nigga.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Using boli to satisfy his conscience after locking up innocent Nigerians. Nigerians no go learn

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Election time
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kriss216:

They've shown you your drunkard governor, compare and contrast

Lagoon0:

Yeah who political thieves are well pleased.

Ambode was the real nigga.

I shook head for you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
He must point Pontus Pilate.....

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Lagoon0: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

They've shown you your drunkard governor, compare and contrast

I shook head for you
You can't do more than that now. Till we depose your criminal jagaban and take Lagos to the future of well civilized community with technologist not agberos like mc.

Where our governors will be someone who merits it from the citizen not someone loyal to some idiot.

The future of Lagos is greater the all you selfish political propagandist . you push for presidency but we push for Lagos only. Thats our home.

Very soon e go shock you!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lagoon0:

You can't do more than that now. Till we depose your criminal jagaban and take Lagos to the future of well civilized community with technologist not agberos like mc.

Where our governors will be someone who merits it from the citizen not someone loyal to some idiot.

The future of Lagos is greater the all you selfish political propagandist . you push for presidency but we push for Lagos only. Thats our home.

Very soon e go shock you!
Says an EndSARS hoodlum who wants the destruction of LAGOS through protest. You'll take it to next level as you did in the last EndSARS protest?

Very uncommonsensical

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demand For Kanu's Release Insulting,Presidency Tells Southeast Monarchs,Archbiso / 2023:breakup Only Solution To Nigeria’s Problems– Okonjo-iweala’s Son, Uzodinma / Ajuri Ngelale Trends On Twitter After Whitewashing Peter Obi And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.