Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) (52802 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) / Tony Elumelu 'the Chairman Of UBA' Buying Roasted Corn On Lagos High Way(photos) / Akwa Ibom Governor Pictured Buying Roasted Corn And Pears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by ijustdey: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Some pictures of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State buying roasted plantain are trending on social media.

With one of his security aides standing at a distance, the governor pointed at his choice among the plantain popularly referred to as “boli”.

The seller gladly selected his choice and handed over to Sanwo-Olu whose facial expression was covered by the mask he wore.

Here are the pictures.

https://dailytrust.com/photos-lagos-gov-spotted-buying-roasted-plantain

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by adontcare(f): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Good. Man must eat

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
....And a photographer was on standby to capture the gross hypocrisy.

From the stolen funds, he and Bola Ahmed Tinubu equipped the Police with quality armory and they were armed to the teeth this time to Dehumanized and possibly slaughter unarmed protesters today, then comes to the street of Lagos to buy roasted plantain and act as if nothing happened.

Your time is coming Sanwo Olu.

361 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Whada: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:

From the stolen funds, he and Bola Ahmed Tinubu equipped the Police with quality armory and they were armed to the teeth this time to Dehumanized and possibly slaughter unarmed protesters today, then comes to the street of Lagos to buy roasted plantain and act as if nothing happened.

Exactly. I don't know why there's a photographer to capture the hypocritical moment.

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by blamingthedevil: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:

Why are you just bitter...that is not good for your health and happiness

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by criuze(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Na turn around for the woman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by amazingspiderma: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
The photographer need to meet his master's expectations.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Why are just bitter...that is not good for your health and happiness
I am bitter because they're oppressing us,

I am bitter because people like you are too scared to tell your oppressors in the face that enough is enough.

I am bitter because people like you see evil and keep quiet because it has not reached your doorstep.

I am bitter because we deserve a better Lagos and Nigeria, but people like you choose to sing the praises of leaders who Dehumanize peaceful protesters.

I am bitter because the marauding Fulani herdsmen are now having a swell time in the SW and other region but Tinubu and Buhari choose to remain quiet.

I am bitter because we just buried a 19yrs young lad at Ohafia, Abia State because of the Impunity of the Police force.

I am bitter because the Ex COAS is suppose to be cooling off at Kirikiri for crimes against humanity and not given an appointment as a non career ambassador.

I am bitter because you are not sound enough to comprehend the truth.

Have a lovely day.

487 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
embarassed embarassed He is learning from Tinubu, after sending policemen to harass peaceful protesters he goes to eat roasted plantain, may Sango strike him down.

51 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by CaPpaDonNa: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fůckin hilarious grin So this yeye charade is to distract us from the fiasco at lekki toll gate this morning or what grin ? FOOL

13 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
To everyone criticizing Sanwo Olu, this guy is puppet as far as the politics of that Lekki Toll plaza is concerned.

He is also a victim of the hegemonic situation in the State.

But as a human, not even governor, you have to follow the urge to buy some hunger buster like ‘boli’ for yourself...

9 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by leksite120(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
No be bad thing now, even if I become president today, I'll still go and buy booli from mummy twins. It's till I die

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by jplusnaira: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
So he could not even buy the whole thing at least help the poor woman to close for the day. Mtcheew!! grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by uBuNiT: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
See hungary man. After he will shout. " igbega ipinle eko" and some f00ls will echo " ajumon se ni"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by ihateniggov1: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jide Sanwoolu (aka Mr. Murderer) is a mad man - Ambode.

Oloriburuku dey disguise, Murderer angry

16 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by vincentjk(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Eye service at work.

I like this governor sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by datola: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
They have started. Sanwoolu does not need to join the bandwagon geng
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
I am bitter because they're oppressing us,

I am bitter because people like you are too scared to tell your oppressors in the face that enough is enough.

I am bitter because people like you see evil and keep quiet because it has not reached your doorstep.

I am bitter because we deserve a better Lagos and Nigeria, but people like you choose to sing the praises of leaders who Dehumanize peaceful protesters.

I am bitter because the marauding Fulani herdsmen are now having a swell time in the SW and other region but Tinubu and Buhari choose to remain quiet.

I am bitter because we just buried a 19yrs young lad at Ohafia, Abia State because of the Impunity of the Police force.

I am bitter because the Ex COAS is suppose to be cooling off at Kirikiri for crimes against humanity and not given an appointment as a non career ambassador.

I am bitter because you are not sound enough to comprehend the truth.

Have a lovely day.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Vlibray: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Wetin cun happen ??
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by merits(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
angry
God,see post wey enter FP....

Op,you be mumu abeg.....And as for the the mod wey move this nonsense come FP,I no get word to tell you via say una don too ban me

No be only Sanwo olu,na oshiomole wey dey eat corn for ring road...

Products of watery sperm

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by adesegun121(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by alizma: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Politics aside, only few people understand how much this means to him. As a public figure/celebrity, it feels great once in a while when you put aside protocols to do things an ordinary man on the street does rather than having such things done for you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by merits(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tiffnubu errand boi ;Dif you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by ratiken(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nigerian government only understand extreme violence.

I am sure that that if explosives and dynamites were thrown into the toll plaza, all these drama would not have been necessary.

I weep for naija

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by samwheel(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Boys no rush am beat, agbaya oshi.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Draslo(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sometimes the agro for boli and of the thousands of sauces possible is like cocaine
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by dayleke: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
E je ko je o.
E sha ba wa pure water si itosi.

Awon ajegundunjera gbogbo.

Awon oselu radarada.

Olorun mo nomba gbogbo Ile yin.

Tueh...

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by agbitaj(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) / Buhari In Love With Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.