Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,376 members, 7,850,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality (4240 Views)

Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS / Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 16, 2021
Duru1:

The Portuguese have visited the region on the map before 1600 as you have stated when the map was made. The notation of Benin kingdom could have been borrowed from other maps in circulation in Europe before this map was created.

Just how delusional are you ? Look go and see a psychiatrist, I can't help you.
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Obalatule: 1:03am On Feb 16, 2021
dowap5:

There is an ethnic group in Edo state state called igbanke are they Bini too? grin, if you can't even claim the one under your nose why jump inside Delta state.....cos you want numbers by fire by force grin
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 16, 2021
Obalatule:
Rule 2 ruwaa gi Onu! grin

Stay inside Bini that's where Bini ends, if anything anioma is an ethnicity on their own let them be
I am an Anioma !
I claim my Anioma people are Edo, so do Anioma monarchs. The only people whom are focibly trying to claim other ethnicities in the south are the igbo and the yoruba.
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 16, 2021
I really can't discuss with these trolls they don't make sense.

dowap5
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 16, 2021
Can someone imagine this: an igbo person from the south-east is telling me to leave my ancestral land in the south-south, is this act not madness ? How are you guys different from fulani herdsmen ?
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Ekealterego: 1:28am On Feb 16, 2021
pazienza:

https://www.nairaland.com/5840933/dr-okonjo-iweala-secret-message

The Okonjos of Ogwashiuku have always been proud Igbos. They trace their origin to NRI. Okonjo father the former King of Ogwashiuku served in the Biafran military during the war, likewise his daughter Okonjo-Iweala who served in the kitchen department for Biafran military.

Edo desperados can go and play their ludo games with Efulefus in Ika and Ukwuani/Ndokwa, Ogba, Ikwerre.
But they will fail in Aniocha/Oshimili. The Igbo disposition there is too weighty.
I think the Bini empire is planning a grand resurgence. They need the population and want to reconquer areas, not by war this time but by rewriting history and preaching it vehemently.

They are all over Facebook and on platforms like this confusing Yorubas and Igbos in many areas. Their Oba is also doing his bit. I feel that they are not comfortable being called minorities and so they are pushing for a grand conquest.

The same goes for the Ijaws, they are fighting hard for population control. It is a propaganda war people in the larger Igbo and Yoruba group have not realised. Can you imagine that they have even conquered their way into Abia state, meeting kings to convince them to tell their people a fairytale Ijaw origin. I heard this before but I thought it was a joke until I saw it with my eyes. They are also paying money and buying expensive gifts for the poor kings to buy into the propaganda.
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Duru1(m): 1:30am On Feb 16, 2021
dowap5:

These are words from a delusional dingbat who have never created a thing in his\her sorry life. All you seem to enjoy on the map is mere indication of Benin Kingdom. In any human endeavor, especially engineering, you must start from known to unknown. There were maps created before 1600 and were in circulation within Europe. Your stream of thought is typical Nigerian.
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Ekealterego: 1:31am On Feb 16, 2021
dowap5:
Can someone imagine this: an igbo person from the south-east is telling me to leave my ancestral land in the south-south, is this act not madness ? How are you guys different from fulani herdsmen ?
Edo man, tell Ngozi that...She wrote this with her hand. Do not lump all Anioma into your Edo propaganda, Stay Edo and leave the Igbos alone.

Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Duru1(m): 1:32am On Feb 16, 2021
dowap5:

Who told you Igbo are from south-east?
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 16, 2021
Duru1:

This is word from a delusional dingbat who have never created a thing in his\her sorry. All you seem to enjoy on the map is mere indication of Benin Kingdom. In any human endeavor, especially engineering, you must start from known to unknown. There were maps created before 1600 and were circulation in Europe. Your stream of thought is typical Nigerian.
How relevant is what you are saying ? It seems you are having an entirely different conversation with an imaginary person.
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Duru1(m): 1:35am On Feb 16, 2021
dowap5:

How relevant is what you are saying ? It seems you are having an entirely different conversation with an imaginary person.

You will never know unless you are a critical thinker. If the so-called Benin Kingdom was not indicated on the map, would you have flaunted the silly map?
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 16, 2021
Now, it is 5 Igbo harassing me.
Listen guys, you have to use words correctly.
You can't accuse me of rewriting history, I am merely quoting precolonial documents. You igbo on the other hand, you are rewriting history by making unsubstantiated claims.
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 16, 2021
Duru1:

You will never know unless you are a critical thinker. If the so-called Benin Kingdom was not indicated on the map, would you have flaunted the silly map?
It is a precolonial map of Benin Kingdom, that is why so posted it ? What the hell is your points once again ?
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Obalatule: 1:39am On Feb 16, 2021
dowap5:
there is nothing like south south grin, Go to Bini that's where your tribesmen are ......stop shouting south south upandan.
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Obalatule: 1:40am On Feb 16, 2021
dowap5:

It is a precolonial map of Benin Kingdom, that is why so posted it ? What the hell is your points once again ?
The point is that the map is useless and doesn't indicate anything, Bini starts and ends inside Bini if you cross into Delta na OYO
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Duru1(m): 1:41am On Feb 16, 2021
dowap5:

I am an Anioma !
I claim my Anioma people are Edo, so do Anioma monarchs. The only people whom are focibly trying to claim other ethnicities in the south are the igbo and the yoruba.

I guess you know there were runaway slaves and people too from Bini who sought refuge on southern communities of the Kingdom.
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Obalatule: 1:44am On Feb 16, 2021
dowap5:
Now, it is 5 Igbo harassing me.
Listen guys, you have to use words correctly.
You can't accuse me of rewriting history, I am merely quoting precolonial documents. You igbo on the other hand, you are rewriting history by making unsubstantiated claims.
I'm making a claim that Anioma speaks an Igbo language and not Edo, this claim is purely substantial how can a supposedly sane person look at Anioma and say they Edo when you can't even communicate with them but me an Igbo can?

Your only defense is to show kings dressed in Beads as proof, kings that have Igbo names grin tongue
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Duru1(m): 1:46am On Feb 16, 2021
dowap5:

It is a silly map with no relevancy to anything meaningful. The same Europeans discarded any system of government in pre-colonial Africa which did not resemble their monarchial types. Today, the same Europeans have assumed the arrowhead for the spread of representative system of government.
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Duru1(m): 1:54am On Feb 16, 2021
dowap5:

The bolded showed you do not even know what you posted. The map was not a map of Benin Kingdom. Instead the citing of Benin Kingdom is a mere point of reference on the map.
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Duru1:

The bolded showed you do not even know what you posted. The map was not a map of Benin Kingdom. Instead the citing of Benin Kingdom is a mere point of reference on the map.

To everybody with a functionning brain, the map in question is below.
I obviously have better things to do than to discuss with extremely delusional people.
I present a precolonial map of Benin, proof contradicting the igbo unsubstantiated claim and as usual they create an alternate reality.
I'm done.

You guys should keep creating your own reality.

https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530530714.r=Benin?rk=214593;2

Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 16, 2021
Duru1:

It is a silly map with no relevancy to anything meaningful. The same Europeans discarded any system of government in pre-colonial Africa which did not resemble their monarchial types. Today, the same Europeans have assumed the arrowhead for the spread of representative system of government.

You need to stop your delusion.

1) what you are claiming is a thing which you have no proof of and which you didn't witness. It serves your ethnic agenda to claim it and tha is all.
2) The europeans of today didn't witness our ancestors ! so making claims of what they think today is just stupid at best.
3) the importance of the map is not that it was done by europeans, rather it is that it was done by eyewitnesses !
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 16, 2021
I am just wondering, what are you 5 internet-warriors expecting from this conversation ?
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Duru1(m): 2:14am On Feb 16, 2021
dowap5:

To everybody with a functionning brain, the map in question is below.
I obviously have better things to do than to discuss with extremely delusional people.
I present a precolonial map of Benin, proof contradicting the igbo unsubstantiated claim and like usual they create an alternate reality.
I'm done.

You guys should keep creating your own reality.

The Sketch also indicated Guinee. Does this indicate the entire West Africa is Guinee? Maybe in your deluded stream of thought, all places from Togo to some parts of Cameroon as indicated in the silly map were Benin Kingdom. What a dunce.
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 16, 2021
Duru1:

The Sketch also indicated Guinee. Does this indicate the entire West Africa is Guinee?

guinea was in reference to the golf of guinea whereas "Benin Kindom" was in reference to the precolonial country called "Benin kingdom".
how is this not obvious ?

https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530530714.r=Benin?rk=214593;2

Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 16, 2021
I really find it hard to understand how people can be so deluded.
A common unmistakeable map, these guys are the only humans on earth with this ridiculous interpretation.
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Duru1(m): 2:25am On Feb 16, 2021
dowap5:

guinea was in reference to the coast of guinea whereas "Benin Kindom" was in reference to the precolonial country called "Benin kingdom".
how is this not obvious ?

Are you this silly? There was no country called Benin Kingdom. Even the word Kingdom is not Edo and certainly Benin is not Idu. I informed in my previous post that citing of Benin Kingdom on the sketch you called map by the Europeans was merely a reference point.
Re: We Are Not Igbos And Not Part Of Biafra- Anioma Ethnic Nationality by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 16, 2021
Duru1:

Are you this silly? There was no country called Benin Kingdom. Even the word Kingdom is not Edo and certainly Benin is not Idu. I informed in my previous post that citing of Benin Kingdom on the sketch you called map by the Europeans was merely a reference point.

Ok, this guy is mentally ill and lives in his own reality, there is no other way to describe him.

A book in which french eyewitnesses talk about precolonial Benin kingdom: https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k62093119/f11.image.r=Yebou

Don't quote me again, look for a psychiatrist, not me I can't cure your mental illness.

Can you believe this: this person denies that the map is a map and also that there was a precolonial country called Benin Kingdom ?
Come on, is this what delusion leads to ? mental illness ?
Also in case you didn't notice the title of the document is "carte..." which means map ! (yeah it is all written in french)

Also the word Kingdom is no where in the map, rather you have the word "Royaume" which means Kingdom. You therefor have "Royaume de BĂ©nin" meaning Kingdom of Benin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It / Tinubu Is My Son And Brother If He Ask For My Support I Will Do -obj / See Reactions As Armed Thug Is Pictured Behind Peter Obi(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.