Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

"hi Hun" And "x" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "hi Hun" And "x" (5207 Views)

hi / Hun How Can I Tell A Girl I Love Her? / Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"hi Hun" And "x" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
If a lady received an email from a male friend that starts with:

"Hi Hun"

And the email ends with:

"X"

Does this mean anything.
Re: "hi Hun" And "x" by jaybee3(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2011
It doesn't
Re: "hi Hun" And "x" by 190: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
it does

x means i enjoyed sex with u the last time

be worried be very worried
Re: "hi Hun" And "x" by livedit(f): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2011
You maybe reading into things too deep. "Hi hun", I feel is a style of talking. I've had strangers call me hun. So I don't take that "personally". Some people just talk like that. Now ending in, "X", is odd and I still feels rave no meaning. Don't know why the "secrecy" or the laziness of writing there name out. Then again, that could just be their style of "talking".
Re: "hi Hun" And "x" by SaffyBaby(f): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2011
It means kiss,
Re: "hi Hun" And "x" by r231(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2011
it means you are the hun grin cheesy

and she wants s3x grin cheesy

so rply her and put R at the end of your email grin grin
Re: "hi Hun" And "x" by Pweety4me(f): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ur his hun & he wants to 'X' u tongue
Re: "hi Hun" And "x" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
Yes it does, figure it out grin cool
Re: "hi Hun" And "x" by MRBrownJ: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2011
Depends whether the msg said:
"Hi hun
Thanks for being a great friend. I appreciate the help you gave me in solving my problem with my gf.
X"

OR

"Hi hun
You fukced me so good today that I just can't go to sleep without telling you that I am looking forward to taste you again.
X"

Now Poster, which one was it?
Re: "hi Hun" And "x" by Thirst4Lif: 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2011
The 'hun' means nothing.

Maybe the letter writers name is Xavier or Xeryus, something that begins with an 'X', smiley

However, you really should be more concerned about the body of the email, moreso than the opening and

ending. And why are you reading her emails anyway? Apparently she's already given you cause for concern.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men Prefer Light Skinned Women? / What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? / How A Girl Played My Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.