Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Cutting My Hair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cutting My Hair (280 Views)

I Am About To Cut My Hair ( picture) / Tottenham Is A Bastard For Cutting My #145k / My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cutting My Hair by PaperTubes1(f): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2021
I wonder how women cope with short hair. Extensions don't do much
Re: Cutting My Hair by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2021
It Depends On D Shape Of Ur Head Or What D Shape Of Ur Head Looks Like.
Re: Cutting My Hair by Otisker(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2021
You want to assemble grown up men to suggest hairstyles for you. Please I need your opinion do you think man united can win the league with there current form?
Re: Cutting My Hair by Frankraj: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2021
Im happy you girls making use of your heads now . If I was a man that's giving you money for the hair u will never know it was expensive. Cuddles to men to be stingy so that these girls will get sense . Who are you making hair for exactly , fake haur for that matter , is making the respect you should have for men , knowing how to cook and been a good material ?

1 Like

Re: Cutting My Hair by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2021
Otisker:
You want to assemble grown up men to suggest hairstyles for you. Please I need your opinion do you think man united can win the league with there current form?

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Run Mad Moment Her Boyfriend Knelt Down To Propose To Her (video) / . / Caught in the acts...read how

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.