Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,978 members, 7,855,970 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

6 Sugar Babies On The Most Expensive Gift They’ve Ever Gotten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Sugar Babies On The Most Expensive Gift They’ve Ever Gotten (259 Views)

The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Sugar Babies On The Most Expensive Gift They’ve Ever Gotten by BigCabal: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2021
Being a sugar baby — generally being a sex worker — involves a lot of stress, but for this article, we’re going to focus on one of the highlights of the trade: getting expensive gifts.

We asked six sugar babies what the most expensive gift they’ve ever received from a client is.

Ben, Gay.
So in 2019, I was seeing this man. I met him on Tinder, then I discovered he had a wife and, more importantly, had money. One day, I told him my old laptop packed up, and I was broke. It was a half-lie — I was broke, but my laptop was fine. I just thought, at most, he would give me part of the money to get a laptop. Next time we saw, he gave me a brand new Macbook Air. I screamed.

Anna, Straight.
Okay so it wasn’t one gift, but I was dating this guy when I moved to Abuja. He told me he wanted to come over, but I told him I couldn’t host people because I didn’t have furniture yet. He said that was my business and came over. The next week, oga took me to a furniture showroom and told me to pick what I wanted. That’s how I got a whole furnished apartment.

Irene, Straight.
My best gift was from this guy who was heavily into being dominated. We used to do extreme stuff all day. He’d stand while I was on my laptop and would only move when I told him to. He got me an apartment on the Island — really great and expensive space. But the absolute best gift was the camera and lenses he bought me to kickstart my photography career.

Onyinye, Straight.
Does rent count? My London rent and Lagos rent combined is about N20 million and he pays for it. £2,000 per month for 11 months in London excluding the upkeep he gives me. Then my Lagos rent is N10 milion. But upkeep do usually enter voicemail as I’m in Lagos and he’s not pressing breast anymore.

Continue: https://www.zikoko.com/life/sugar-babies-most-expensive-gift/

(1) (Reply)

Broke Af / Why Do We Find Love In Strange Places? / How To Spend Money Wisely When You Are Building Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.