Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves (68456 Views)

Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects / 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Mrnairalandd: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
amnesty7:
It is a shame on all civilised people of Oyo who allow such. People that you have lived with for so long, you just allow some illiterates to murder them in cold blood and destroy their properties. The biggest shame on Makinde who, as the chief security officer of the state, looked the other way. Kudos to all the brave people who have spoken against this injustice. For those that support it, you are left with your conscience.

Bleep off! How many times have you condemned what Fulanis with help of Hausas been doing in South West and East in recent months, kidnapping and killing people?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Iatrogen: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Feel at home bro

Me too am peace lover

I just say rude words out of anger

Feel at home for these things wey Boko and Sharia dey there.

Mba...
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
ShootThemAll:
Of what importance is BOLA TINUBU to Yoruba's?

Fulani terrorists are killing your people, taking your land and raping your women...

TINUBU SORO SOKE!!!! WEREY!!!!!!!

Just leave tinubu out of existence.

Tinubu is a bastard Yoruba man, and he a drug addict with teeth more decay than an abandoned toilet.

Tinubu will never speak out cos of his agenda for the 2023.

He doesn't want to offend the criminals cos he had an agreement with them in favour of votes/supports.

When the campaign is closer, you'll see what I'm saying.

And it's a pity that the Yorubas doesn't have a strong individual to contest except the criminal tinubu (don't even think of Osinbajo).

Lemme stop here first.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by greensandy: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

It brings us many things like Infrastructure and likes

Boko haramist talking jargons as usual.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by cocolacec(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dpaulie:
That means those who have their people in the north should be expecting their people returning in body vag from the north.. civil war looms
And viceversa.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by greensandy: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mainmanpadi:
Its better to beg than to kill my people for money ritual.Skull miner like you.

Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by abidem4real: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
jarawa:

https://dailytrust.com/shasa-crisis-northerners-leaving-ibadan-in-droves

Pix 1: Northerners boarding a bus near the residence of Sarkin Sasa, Alhaji Haruna Maiyasin, yesterday

Pix 2: Officials of Yoruba and Hausa communities during a peace meeting in Ibadan, yesterday
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Icedinhoemma(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Honestly, Nigeria should remove this stanza from their National Item"(one nation bound in freedom peace and unity)" because there is not freedom, peace and unity in this country, let this administration should work towards this stanza
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Xpol: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Even Oxford dictionary cannot define Nigeria kind of "division " John dumelo is from Volta region of Ghana he contested in the last election of his country in Greater Accra region you wouldn't hear a single person telling him this is not your land.let an Hausa man go to enugu to contest for senate or an igbo man to go to osun state and contest for house of representatives and see drama. Nigeria is not qualified to be a country. It's just like a force marriage. I relate with all Nigerians equally I don't care which tribe you're from but unfortunately all the Nigerians I've related with outside Nigeria have all showed me shege my own tribe inclusive so I've learnt to always mind my business and stay away from Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by dollytino4real(f): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
is there no way the can fish out all Niger from full Nigeria? they are the troublers of Nigeria
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by NSK4U(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
amnesty7:
It is a shame on all civilised people of Oyo who allow such. People that you have lived with for so long, you just allow some illiterates to murder them in cold blood and destroy their properties. The biggest shame on Makinde who, as the chief security officer of the state, looked the other way. Kudos to all the brave people who have spoken against this injustice. For those that support it, you are left with your conscience.

Chief security officer of state?

seriously?

it's either you lack good knowledge of the security architecture and operation in Nigeria or you are dangerously leading the illiterate ones astray with your lame submission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by bigcasava1(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=hansomb post=99125242]
Mind of killing innocent souls ?[/quote) that's not what I mean oo!
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Mainmanpadi(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
greensandy:

Skull miner and Internet fraudster. We are watching let's see any stupid person from the SW that will come to the north and seek for our votes. I hate PDP but with this killings my family and I would definitely vote for PDP if they present any candidate outside SW
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by ThatFairGuy1: 3:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Chukwutobi:
I guess we need to remove this entitlement mentality from Nigerians too. I have seen cases where someone comes to a Hausa man to take items without the intention to pay and when the Hausa man asks for his money, the person will say it's "Owo Omo Onile" and this is after the Hausa man has paid Local Government and Several market dues.

An average local Yoruba youth does not want to work; they want to get things for free and that's what they use "It's my father's land" for.
You just described your kinsmen whom We're not. Idiot
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Coolgent(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2021
Kudus to Hausa people in the North for not retaliating otherwise if could have been mess judging from large number of Yorubas living peacefully in all the northern states.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by jude79(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Well everyone knows how Yorubas in Nigeria are gentle

So Yorubas from Togo and Benin republic decided to fight on behalf of Yourubas in Nigeria.

So it was really Niger, Togolese and Beninese that were fighting each other

Abi since we all decide to be mad. cheesy

Hahaha, na where you de get this kin sense, you too much. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.