Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,973 members, 7,852,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa (5490 Views)

Economic Hardship: Two Women Fight At Bank ATM (video) / UBA Sets International Spending Limit To $20 Per Month / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by yungz: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Kelvene: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
I know of the Access exclusive, but I heard the monthly limit has been reduced to $500
yungz:

most of the bank have $100 excluding access mastercard and some union card which is slightly above $200.

if you want to get a card that can let you transact more than $1k monthly then you can opt for accessbank exclusive card.

note: this exclusive visa card ( access blue and black cards) are not issued for free as you’ll need to pay for subscription monthly but their spend limit is $1k
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by gbemiga1(m): 12:25am On Mar 29, 2022
Kelvene:
I know of the Access exclusive, but I heard the monthly limit has been reduced to $500
What does it cost to get? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Bank ATM Card With The Highest Spending Limit For International Transa by Kelvene: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
gbemiga1:

What does it cost to get? Thanks.
N83,000 for the yearly subscription

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Startup Bonus Of $500 To Trade From Instaforex / Get 600 Active Whatsapp Contacts Free / NLNG Targets 2024 For First Shipment Of LNG From Train-7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.