Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria (51678 Views)

Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Depressed101:
From prison to paradise...

May your enemies push you to the brink of success!
Amen.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by AfterONDO: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Use g
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Franckelv230: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fear North

1 Like

Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
chrisxxx:
Let him convert to another religion asap.
Or dump it totally. Which is far better.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by urchcoded(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
G
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigeria ehn. I just don't know.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by mmsen: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Depressed101:
From prison to paradise...

May your enemies push you to the brink of success!

What makes you think that refugee status is 'paradise'?
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by geedrone: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Every corrupt person from Arewa is not seen as sinner by Buhari cabal.

It’s every northerner grab as much as you can for the interest of the north, as far as Buhari’s Arewa is concerned.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
God help us.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by JordanMichael(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Anyone that has opportunity should run far away from this shithole kontree
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Onepeople: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
The western muslims that are supporting this barbarians in the name of same religion, how come they don't practise this style of Islam? Thank God for christain west if not that region would have turn to Borno.

1 Like

Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by ediko5(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
superior1:
Asylum loading
I dey tell you.
If you have guts and God's protection by your side, you can make it real big.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by geedrone: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Franckelv230:
Fear North

Oh yes, southern politicians have been awed by north through the lopsided political structure which arrogated absolute political power to Arewa politicians.

If not, what other signs are left before southern politicians come together to withdraw the south from the false amalgamation of 1914?
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by clint16(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Aja 4 gbe ra
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Just like that the kid has found an expressway to a better life.

Please who will convict menof blasphemy so I can jet out too grin grin grin
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
All nothern and stupid religious extremists plus Buhari their father, Ogun kill all of Una together!

E no go better for all of Una in the name of ALLAH.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Prophet muhammad was a violent man and so are his followers.

1 Like

Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Farki: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Good that he has been rescued from the hands of extremists with backwards mindsets.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Beautiful... beautiful. If buharis wife can relocate, who are d citizens not to relocate
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
See The Difference Between Christians & Islam

Islam : Followers of Islam Fights for Their God.
Christianity: Their God Fights For Them
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Asour: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
This northern Muslims are over doing things, how can you be practicing islam more than the Arabs who brought it to you, just travel to Arab countries and see wonders, while our northern Muslims brothers are still dragging their future back to the stone age era.

Not that it makes it right but This kind of action is not uncommon in Saudi.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Onepeople:
The western muslims that are supporting this barbarians in the name of same religion, how come they don't practise this style of Islam? Thank God for christain west if not that region would have turn to Borno.
The so called "western Muslim" are under Christian west so they can't do crap even though they wish
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Dalil8: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
You've been saved from the religion of darkness

[s][/s]
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Kingrefreshed: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
This northern Muslims are over doing things, how can you be practicing islam more than the Arabs who brought it to you, just travel to Arab countries and see wonders, while our northern Muslims brothers are still dragging their future back to the stone age era.

They no get sense that's why and even the once that went to university here na worse.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Boxer007(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
IamHeWrites:
Teenager Omar Farouq who was acquitted after being sentenced to 10 years imprisonment by a Sharia Court in Kano for blasphemy has left Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

Farouq was facing further threats to his life from some extremists in Kano, Poland’s Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum said on its website.

Farouq was in 2020 handed the sentence after being accused of using foul language considered to be blasphemous toward Allah in a chat with his friend while he was 13 years old.

The teenager was cleared of the charges in January after Lagos-based rights lawyer Kola Alapini appealed the judgement.

Director of the museum Piotr Cywinski had also appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to pardon Farouq.

However, announcing Farouq’s relocation, Cywinski said,

He did not disclose Farouq’s new location.

http://foundation.auschwitz.org/index.php/omar-farouq

this Muslims, Islam and Sharia people are so babarickly back wards its un believable disgraceful. ...why on earth are they jailing innosent boy for 10 years.. Stoneage people. PREACH! angry
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by drakeli: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Anything to jet out. I want to blaspheme in order to japa too. Omo, if you would like to japa. Your best bet is to start to blaspheme the religion of peace prophet

Omar Faroq. If you can hear me wherever you are. Just sign up on YouTube and be going on full attack and blasphemy mode on Islam and Muhammed. We will be glad to subscribe to your channel.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Komu1048(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
majamajic:
Better for him
Once off the hook na to run

Bros that pics u used, funny die. Dem Dey act film?
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Depressed101: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
mmsen:

What makes you think that refugee status is 'paradise'?
miles better than the shit hole you and I live in
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by sureway1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
how people take life for peace to reign still baffles me.... lol religion of peace...yoruba muslim will tell you.. me! i can not kill my brother on religion ground.... but this Hausas with their sharia law.. Heaven save us all...
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by ceaser: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
See as Hisbah just push this chap to success.

Maybe I should also go and stand in front of Kaduna government House and say Hell Rufai and Mohammed Bihari are mad.

Perhaps Hisbah may help me to get direct audience to Biden for an assylum.
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Depressed101: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
drakeli:
Omar Faroq. If you can hear me wherever you are. Just sign up on YouTube and be going on full attack and blasphemy mode on Islam and Muhammed. We will be glad to subscribe to your channel.
you don't know this people they will trace him to Poland.. Or you think there are no moslems in Poland?
Re: Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
drakeli:
What a moronic post, there are greater extremists who can off him at anytime outside Nigeria. Make una de think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.