Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! (51636 Views)

Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pls i just heard this from peeps on twitter.

UPDATED:AT ZOO ROAD,BEHIND SHOPRITE,KANO.
TWEET FROM NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE:
Nigeria
Police
Force
@PoliceNG
#NPFalert Another #Suicide bomb in
#Kano 1:40pm at Trade Fair complex,
Zoo Rd close to Shoprite. 1 female
bomber abt 18yrs died, 6 injured.
1:26 p.m. Mon, Jul 28

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
ANOTHER TWEET FROM THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE:
Nigeria
Police
Force
@PoliceNG
Update3: Security cordon around
TradeFair & ShopRite #Kano
prevented bomber access to
facilities, made her detonate outside
target #NPFalert
1:46 p.m. Mon, Jul 28

MODIFIED:
I THINK SOMEONE WANTS TO
WRECK THE ECONOMY OF THE
NORTH.OF ALL THE STATES IN THE
NORT.KANO& KADUNA ARE THE
MOST VIABLE.AND RECENTLY THERE
HAVE BEEN BOMB BLASTS IN THESE
STATES.IF THE ECONOMY OF THESE
STATES COLLAPSE THE ECONOMY OF
THE NORTH ALSO COLLAPSES shocked

39 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Getting too much..
#give d people what they want and Split nigeria now

12 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily: haahaahaaa, hooohoohoo. I'm loving it. keep it coming
PLS THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT PEOPLE DYING angry

80 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
dhammyg:
But, i'm happy

19 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Emmaesty(f): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
But, i'm happy
Then u must be a cruel person. Innocent people are dying in Kano and u're here jubilating.... May God judge you

104 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
you shouting?
dhammyg:
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
But, i'm happy
FUCCK Uundecided

78 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
dhammyg:
FUCCK Uundecided
wat!!!, you want to FUCCK ME, dis is a free gift, thank u

60 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by WIZGUY69(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
For christ sake, what's all this? what has the people of kano done to boko haram that they are killing them in mass like this? and as for those cowards typing good! don't worry the will soon come to your doorstep and wipe all of you from your enclave (s/east), they have already started it to your brothers in the North, that's the price for leaving your enclave for other man's region.
keep on typing good, that was all what your uncles said in the year 1967.
ask ojukwu, your lord of war.

26 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
wat!!!, you want to FUCCK ME, dis is a free gift, thank u
She get Ebola for the area ooo lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by wasak(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
was about going to that shoprite for ice cream. huh... mehn!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by mebad(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Not again

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by macpetrus(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wot!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by knightsTempler: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
How difficult is it for people to understand that this Lord Lugard creation is not working and isn't gonna work even in the future. The earlier we comes to term with this reality, the better for everyone.

26 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kwankwaso, abeg, when the Boko Superstars are done reducing Shoprite to rubbles, don't forget to go sweep the venue with your APeeShit broom like you did when the president visited.
Losers.

Now, as for this coneheaded id1ot...

WIZGUY69: For christ sake, what's all this? what has the people of kano done to boko haram that they are killing them in mass like this? and as for those cowards typing good! don't worry the will soon come to your doorstep and wipe all of you from your enclave (s/east), they have already started it to your brothers in the North, that's the price for leaving your enclave for other man's region.
keep on typing good, that was all what your uncles said in the year 1967.
ask ojukwu, your lord of war.

Common sense should already tell you, that in every setting, when the master is killed off, the next people to follow him are his slaves.
Same way, it would apply here: When Boko Haram is done with the Hausa-Fulani and Kanuris, the next in line to be wiped out, will be their slaves, the Yorubas who have been dutifully sucking their dirty, uncircumcised diccks since Dan Fodio cornered Ilorin.

Remember Yorubas are 50% muslim? Be careful what you wish others, because when they infiltrate and start wiping you pigs off the face of the earth (which is already BOUND to happen), I will be more than happy to come back here, remind you of your utterances, and laugh at you... But then again, chances are, you'd have already been killed off by then.

Keep living in the past and talking about 1967, when times have changed. Keep praying the British Empire and the defunct Soviet Union all come together to save you lepers known as Yorubas.
Ask yourself, how many Igbo muslims do we have? The joke is on you, boy.
You are already marked for death, and the muslims in your midst are the ticking time bombs which will definitely happen. You're talking about Igbos getting killed in the North, not knowing your Yoruba brothers are bigger casualties, but because you're cowards, your deaths mainly go unnoticed - Like the Yoruba Oba who was killed like a rat in Kano last month. I bet you never heard the news. I dey laugh your tribe.
Your Northern masters are getting destroyed in their homes, and the same fate awaits you.
Remember Michael Adebolajo the terrorist? Yeah, there are many others like him currently lurking in your cursed hell-hole.
Death and destruction is the only future for you SWines from the South West, since that's what you wish for me too. Human garbage.

171 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=Wily2wily]haahaahaaa, hooohoohoo. I'm loving it. keep it coming..

God dey

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by kweenbee(f): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Its true o, heard the loud sound from trade fair side, may God continue to protect us from this BH menance.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Emekamex(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Let's see who the stupid Governor 'kwasiokor' will blame now.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by luvinhubby(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Scouting for confirmation on that.......but why are they bombing people on a Muslims holidays, these people have truly lost.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
wazoboy: She get Ebola for the area ooo lipsrsealed
u mean it !!! Ebola, I don pik race, I don't want her gift again.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
What's happening in KANO. This the 2nd bombblast today. Pls the North will not allow some bandits destroy our region. Mr president as the CinC pls stop this Bandits NOW sir or

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
moneybag4411:
I prophecy to you in the name of JESUS..before the end of this week, may you experience the pain of losing someone to a bomb blast... we in kano know how all of this feels...the fear of the unknown...the fear of what could happen in the next one minute..and u are here making ds sought of coment....may ur family experience the pain of bomb blast.
If Moslems want to destroy themselves and their land, may God help dem accomplish their aim. What they wished for other is now happening to them,
Moneybag4411, once more ---Haaaaaahaaa hoooohoooo, i'm loving it.

15 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ibnsultan: What's happening in KANO. This the 2nd bombblast today. Pls the North will not allow some bandits destroy our region. Mr president as the CinC pls stop this Bandits NOW sir or
What is happening in Kano is Curse.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily:
u mean it !!! Ebola, I don pik race, I don't want her gift again.
grin grin cheesy Na only joke I dey joke, na only HIV she get grin

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by jhidey08(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Let us remember dat d problems we share r greater dan d problems dat divide us, and dat wot divides us is often our own making. Let's think Nigerians!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
dhammyg: I THINK SOMEONE WANTS TO
WRECK THE ECONOMY OF THE
NORTH.OF ALL THE STATES IN THE
NORT.KANO& KADUNA ARE THE
MOST VIABLE.AND RECENTLY THERE
HAVE BEEN BOMB BLASTS IN THESE
STATES.IF THE ECONOMY OF THESE
STATES COLLAPSE THE ECONOMY OF
THE NORTH ALSO COLLAPSES shocked
Kool, it will be nice if their economy collapse, there are a lot of grass for them to ear.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by safarigirl(f): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
So they have colonised Borno, they're now off to colonise Kano on their way to their Sharia state....FG is not in control of this country. We don't have a government.

Military take-over is long overdue, coups were started on far more trivial matters.

Update:
It's another female suicide bomber...where did the Boko boys get these female bombers suddenly? The Chibok girls have been radicalised

30 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by uboma(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily: haahaahaaa, hooohoohoo. I'm loving it. keep it coming

Would u keep loving it if your loved ones are residents in Kano?

You really do need to have your head examined for any malfunction disorder...

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Wily2wily: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
wazoboy: grin grin cheesy Na only joke I dey joke, na only HIV she get grin
Ooo boy, you de make me de catch fear, I no dey use ear hear HIV ooo. I have said it, I don't want her free gift again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Man Who Celebrated N1Billion In Bayelsa Is Poor Now / Faces/Images On The New 5000 Naira Note / 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.