Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) (50347 Views)

Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / Sen Orji Kalu Woos Ex-Army Chief Ihejirika, Others to Join APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by noisy45(m): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
UAE123:
APC is busy catching big fishes into their fold while PDP is there foot dragging and their leaders are sleeping doing nothing.

Wike himself will soon decamp to APC
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
A lightweight politician
Tell them..

And it's even better for him to start with APC.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
It will take the grace of God for Tinubu to get APC presidential ticket from the look of things .

I'm pretty sure that Buhari got games up his sleeves for 2023

Fear the north when it comes to politics.
I keep saying it that provided they field Southerner irrespective their tribes,I have no problem and I will gladly vote for the person,but any party that prove smart and field Fulani or Hausa-Fulani, has already lost the election.

Nothing concern me with politics, but anybody that will curb the madness of Fulani and the North is welcomed.

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
seunmsg:

This thread is about Ihejerika joining APC and not Tinubu. I know it's hard to do but let's keep Tinubu out of this. Let's talk about how the only Igbo man to ever command the Nigeria army during the PDP era has joined the almajiri people's congress.
God bless you for reminding them what the thread is about. Hopeless punks trying to steer the discussing away from what it really is about just to conceal their pains.

Pachukwudi44, your beloved Ihejirika, one of Jonathan's henchmen, has ditched your sorry ass. Seems ultimately, you'd resort to worshipping Kanu.

Life must suck lemons for you right now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

I followed the solution line after line and bust into laughter at d end grin grin

After a rough day hustling, post like this is needed to put up a smile grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
It will take the grace of God for Tinubu to get APC presidential ticket from the look of things .

The thread is about Ihejirika joining APC and has absolutely nothing to do with Tinubu. So how did Tinubu get in here?

3 Likes

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Resulting in APC = PD
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
Incredible

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Antoeni:
Most Useless Chief of Army In History

Because he dealt mercilessly to your terrorists brothers. Cry me a river grin grin grin
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by ityP(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
focus7:
Last last igbos are waking up, they are beginning to realize that PDP don't give a damn about them.

No party gives a damn about the Igbos. Let's not deceive ourselves
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Vision3: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Metrix147:
Few months after meeting with Abia-North Senator and Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate Senator Orji Uzor Kalu the former Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant-General Azubuike Ihejirika today joined the All Progressive's Congress (APC), ABN TV reports.

General Ihejirika who served at the helm of the service from 2010-2014 under former President Goodluck Jonathan, made his declaration to join the APC at Isuikwuato country home in Abia-North Senatorial district.

The former COAS made his declaration and subsequently registered at Ezere ward 2, his registration was conducted by the APC ward Chairman Mr. Iheanyi Chukwu in the presence of stalwarts of the party which include: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, State Secretary of the party, Barr. Perfect Okorie; Deputy State Women leader of the party, Lady Franca Osuwa; Chairman Abia APC Registration panel, Amb. Bala Mohammed Mairiga; Chief Ameobi Ogah; Dr. Lilian Obenwa; Abia-North APC Zonal Chairman, Chief Chris Ajah; Member Abia House of Assembly representing Isuikwuato constituency Hon Barr. Emeka Okorofor, party faithful, and others.

Recall that in November last year the Senate Chief Whip and All Progressives Congress (APC) leader in Abia State, Senator Orji Kalu urged the former Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika (rtd), to join the party.

Kalu made the move when he paid a private visit to the former COAS in his Isuikwuato country home. According to reports Kalu’s earlier visit to the residence of Ihejirika and other prominent Abians was to further push the efforts of the party in the state and national to woo prominent Abians and indeed the Southerners into the party.

In his remarks, Senator Kalu applauded the decision of the former COAS to join the party, Kalu emphasised that Ihejirika’s decision is a result of the internal democracy in APC.

In his words "Gen Ihejirika’s decision to join us today in the APC is no doubt a great one and I must commend him for taking the bold step after over a year of convincing him to join the party.

"He should be assured that his membership of our party will be a very fruitful one. I am loyal to the party this is why I have always subjected myself to the party's decision-making process.

"My appreciation also goes to the chairman Abia APC Registration panel, Amb. Bala Mohammed Mairiga and his team for joining me to be grace this exercise.

"The chairman can see for himself that the APC in Abia is deeply rooted, in the last few days he was accompanied me to some decamping ceremonies of people former other parties into our party. On behalf of our national chairman Gov. Buni I welcome you to our great party.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/02/after-meeting-sen-kalu-fmr-chief-of-army-staff-gen-ihejirika-joins-apc-photos/

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Jonathan39: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is not real Analysis oga
gaius01:

Let me come make you teach me maths, Omo my HND maths, MTH 311(Real Analysis I). Make I come make we start with tutorials? cheesy
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by glad7: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Another tŕaitor from the eat of the Niger.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by backbone503(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
A lightweight politician

He is a moneybag. That's what matters most in Nigerian politics.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Letthrmsay(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

I can talk about anything I like,it's none of your business

Where is this old man been hiding? He has never supported a winning team.

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
My Man the Slayer of Boko Haram.... The Next Senetor
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Should tinubu get the APC ticket, then it will be an easy walk to victory for Atiku.

The endsars protest and recent clash between northerners and south west has dealt a serious blow on tinubu's presidential ambition .
He stands no chance.

You blame Tinubu for Atiku's tribe mishap in the southwest, he hasn't condemn Herdsmen atrocities despite being in an opposition party.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Antoeni:
Most Useless Chief of Army In History

You u never said so when he was in your Party

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by pinkgoodies(m): 2:45am On Feb 17, 2021
Awoleesu:

Oga, if you understand the cards well, you'll agree with that guy that thinks Tinubu's chances are stifled like a rat caught between the frets of a trap!
At the rate the game is going, even an El-rufai would beat a Tinubu hands down at the primaries...

You yourself don't understand the cards very well. Ask yourself, how many governors and national assembly members are on the side of each other.
Am sure tinubu can secure the SW, but el-rufai can't for the NW.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Yinka1808: 4:26am On Feb 17, 2021
When election comes we will see how selfish they can be with negative plots and detections
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by musajo1(m): 4:38am On Feb 17, 2021
Yes let the inyamiris join APC may be to get the vice president slot in 2023
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Easternblood: 7:00am On Feb 17, 2021
nazicartel:
Normal thing in Abia North... Apart from Sir Okey Igwe, I don't think PDP can survive in Abia North presently
That is why it will be hard for Abia North to become governor 2023
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by springer: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2021
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by springer: 7:08am On Feb 17, 2021

Fear the north when it comes to politics.[/quote]

Giving FG power to them is the fastest way to BIAFRA Buhari knows. Does any politically minded person thinks that PMB loves IGBOS more than BAT in Nigeria politics? Expect another shock in 2023. Remember the story of ordinary commissioner and Sanwoolu.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2021
Congratulations to him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by favor914: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Your statement shows you know nothing about Nigerian politics?, Tinubu cannot be President, a Southern Muslim cannot rule Nigeria, that position is exclusively for the Christian South.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by KenModi(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2021
UAE123:

Stupidity destroy & kill your entire generation for not knowing how to express yourself on a forum that stand as a public opinion of which I don't need your permission to express myself.Go and form your own party so that you can win the election and carry your stupid generational idea to move the country. Wasted fellow.

Whether you like it or not, you know I said the truth.

Just look at how your politicians align themselves and jump from one party to the other. No ideology, no philosophy and no commitment to ideals. Just “anywhere belle face”.

And the worst thing is, the average Nigerian thinks the same. They would come from nothing, get to power and continue from where their predecessors stopped, even performing worse.

Look at the U.S - Democrats and Republicans with different ideologies and ways forward for America. Look at the U.K - Labour and Conservatives with different ways forward for U.K citizens; same thing with political parties in sane climes.

But in Nigeria, politicians just jump from party to party as they like depending on the one that best serves their greed. And the citizens instead of holding them accountable or calling them to order, would be cheering them on. No wonder the political parties have no ideology or philosophy on which they are based.

Political parties that are more concerned about who has the most powerful politicians rather than who has the most sound policies and who puts forward the best ways to get Nigeria moving again.

That is why your politicians come every four years with lies as manifestos along with bags of rice and groundnut oil to buy your votes because they know Nigerias can’t differentiate their left hand from their right hand.

I weep for my country as it continues to waste its potentials! Such human, natural and mineral resources wasting away while its people have the tag of the poverty capital of the world.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by favor914: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2021
springer:

Giving FG power to them is the fastest way to BIAFRA Buhari knows. Does any politically minded person thinks that PMB loves IGBOS more than BAT in Nigeria politics? Expect another shock in 2023. Remember the story of ordinary commissioner and Sanwoolu.
No one is giving igbos anything in 2023, the next President of Nigeria will be a Yoruba Man, most likely the Vice President Osinbajo, Ndigbos (Orji Kalu)will settle for President of The Senate.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by favor914: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2021
KenModi:

Whether you like it or not, you know I said the truth.

Just look at how your politicians align themselves and jump from one party to the other. No ideology, no philosophy and no commitment to ideals. Just “anywhere belle face”.

And the worst thing is, the average Nigerian thinks the same. They would come from nothing, get to power and continue from where their predecessors stopped, even performing worse.

Look at the U.S - Democrats and Republicans with different ideologies and ways forward for America. Look at the U.K - Labour and Conservatives with different ways forward for U.K citizens; same thing with political parties in sane climes.

But in Nigeria, politicians just jump from party to party as they like depending on the one that best serves their greed. And the citizens instead of holding them accountable or calling them to order, would be cheering them on. No wonder the political parties have no ideology or philosophy on which they are based.

Political parties that are more concerned about who has the most powerful politicians rather than who has the most sound policies and who puts forward the best ways to get Nigeria moving again.

That is why your politicians come every four years with lies as manifestos along with bags of rice and groundnut oil to buy your votes because they know Nigerias can’t differentiate their left hand from their right hand.

I weep for my country as it continues to waste its potentials! Such human, natural and mineral resources wasting away while its people have the tag of the poverty capital of the world.
You are 100% correct, every paragraph is on point. The electoral Act is very weak, & can never produce any good results, no ideology whatsoever, the whole so called bonanza democrazy stands for nothing, things will only get worse as time passes. How can you be a Republican, higher taxes & job creation today, tomorrow a Democrat, lower taxes & welfare for the poor, What kind of democrazy is that? Every general election there are 80 new so called political parties contesting, what kind of rubbish is this?
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by BnBgrillNG(m): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2021
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
"P" = Party
Resulting in APC = PD
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

Your head is there.
Jones4190 P.hd Mathematics 1814
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2021
omenka:
God bless you for reminding them what the thread is about. Hopeless punks trying to steer the discussing away from what it really is about just to conceal their pains.

Pachukwudi44, your beloved Ihejirika, one of Jonathan's henchmen, has ditched your sorry ass. Seems ultimately, you'd resort to worshipping Kanu.

Life must suck lemons for you right now.
as if you will vote for him if he wins the APC ticket.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I am sure many of you keep forgetting that as at 1992, Asiwaju was already at the centre. Many of you don't even know that the man who turbaned him the Jagaban was with him in the Senate.

what has it got to do with his irrelevance outside the SW? BY 1992 He was a hungry Senator nothing more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki At Her Cousin's Wedding In Kaduna State - Photos / The Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria / President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.