Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat (1004 Views)

Relationship Whatsapp Platform. / In Need Of Serious Relationship..whatsapp 07052548026 / Any Single Lady Ready For Serious Relationship. Whatsapp 08037212454 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by dzionist(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Are feeling bored after the days work or stress. Drop your WhatsApp number to be added to a group chat where you can catch fun in the evening and talk about relationship with other ladies
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by debby337: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2021
+2348061633855
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by mosdii(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Pricelessruby(f): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2021
Why are you attacking 9ja girls, did we offend you
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by mosdii(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2021
Pricelessruby:

Nah but Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Pricelessruby(f): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2021
Do you have sisters?
mosdii:

Nah but Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by willyo(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2021
Pricelessruby:

U can't be priceless... Change that moniker... Local girl
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Pricelessruby(f): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Thanks for the compliment smiley[quote author=willyo post=991869
U can't be priceless... Change that moniker... Local girl[/quote]
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by willyo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Thanks for the compliment smiley

A Ruby is a gem of less worth to a diamond. It can't be priceless... And if it's a metaphor, then I don't think U're worth it. Even the queen of England can't assume such persona
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by johnbull321(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Pricelessruby(f): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Why are you saying such vituperative words towards me, did I offend you before, and even if I did, why not say it, if you don't like my monika, then stop being intrusive and stay clear from me, who cares if Ruby is less worth than diamond, I like the name so I used it, what is your problem with that tongue
willyo:

A Ruby is a gem of less worth to a diamond. It can't be priceless... And if it's a metaphor, then I don't think U're worth it. Even the queen of England can't assume such persona
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by tillaman(m): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Why are you saying such vituperative words towards me, did I offend you before, and even if I did, why not say it, if you don't like my monika, then stop being intrusive and stay clear from me, who cares if Ruby is less worth than diamond, I like the name so I used it, what is your problem with that tongue
you are a rare rose in the garden of weeds!!!
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Pricelessruby(f): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
I came to this platform to read updates and comments, not to look for trouble, so please those who are looking for trouble should stay away from me, thanks.
willyo:

Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Pricelessruby(f): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hmmmm
tillaman:
you are a rare rose in the garden of weeds!!!
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by tillaman(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Hmmmm
yeah that’s right
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Pricelessruby(f): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
smiley Thanks
tillaman:
yeah that’s right
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pricelessruby:

Omo this ruby girl go get anyhow persona see hw she's running her mouth, I'm going abeg
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by willyo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pricelessruby:
I came to this platform to read updates and comments, not to look for trouble, so please those who are looking for trouble should stay away from me, thanks.

Sorry... Sorry... Sorry... Let it slide
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Offpoint1: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pricelessruby:
How can I impregnate you please? I need a babygrin
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Obc1234(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
07036239237 add
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by hemmy1843(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Pricelessruby(f): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Jamb questions
Offpoint1:

How can I impregnate you please? I need a babygrin
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Offpoint1: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Jamb questions
grin was joking fah, I don't want to impregnate you... I want to marry you. How can I achieve this please?
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Pricelessruby(f): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
grin you are so funny
Offpoint1:

grin was joking fah, I don't want to impregnate you... I want to marry you. How can I achieve this please?
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Offpoint1: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pricelessruby:
grin you are so funny
grin tell me please, I need guidance, tips and lessons.
Are you taken? Is there a ring on your finger? What is the procedures I need to take grin?
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Pricelessruby(f): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Not here for that, just here to read updates and comments, thanks
Offpoint1:

grin tell me please, I need guidance, tips and lessons.

Are you taken? Is there a ring on your finger?
What is the procedures I need to take grin?
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Offpoint1: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Not here for that, just here to read updates and comments, thanks
Men too, but Rihanna says "We found love in an hopeless place" so we transfer this case to a place where none of us goes to read updates and comments? cheesy
A place where there's no updates or commentscheesy
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Pricelessruby(f): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Seriously not here for love, I don't believe in love, thanks
Offpoint1:

Men too, but Rihanna says "We found love in an hopeless place" so we transfer this case to a place where none of us goes to read updates and comments? cheesy
A place where there's no updates or commentscheesy
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by JONSYN7154: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pricelessruby:
pls believe in love o because JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Pricelessruby(f): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
I believe in Jesus kind of love, not in his kind of love
JONSYN7154:
pls believe in love o because JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Offpoint1: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pricelessruby:
I don't believe in love either, that's one thing we have in common... Do you believe in friendship?
Re: Ladies Only: Fun And Relationship Whatsapp Group Chat by Pricelessruby(f): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, I do
Offpoint1:

I don't believe in love either, that's one thing we have in common... Do you believe in friendship?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We were Friends, Now Lovers / How I Fell In Love With A Gurl Older Dan Me. TRUE LIFE STORY / Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.