Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. (5359 Views)

Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos) / All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi / Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Antoeni(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Tinubu Bombs Obasanjo, Finally!!!

"Greatness is not in Aso Rock but PMB took greatness there. You weren't great becauseq you are President, you're President because you're great. Just like Awo, Zik, Ahmadu Bello, Aminu Kano, Uncle Bola Ige, Mko, they were great without being President. OBASANJO had been President three times, yet, he is still in desperate search for greatness...."

"He didn't write Buhari until Buhari honored MKO and June 12. He saw that as wickedness to his person. He said to himself "How can another man from the SW be greater than me?"...but the truth is even in death AWOLOWO and ABIOLA are by far greater than OBASANJO even if he lives for the next one thousand years...."

"OBASANJO has no conscience. He is the only President that disobeyed the Judgement of the SUPREME COURT on LAGOS Allocation. But today, he said he's fighting for the judiciary. What is he smoking"

~ ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Eriokanmi: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lol. This man spews thrash each time he's left alone when everyone employed to tame him and prevent him from taking weed has left the house.

Obj was president of Nigeria 3 tiimes yet, he has no single helicopter he could call his own whereas tinubu was governor of lagos twice and a single term senator . Not only does he own 3 private jets, he also has mortgaged lagos to himself

Obasanjo might not be a perfect human being but nobody has matched his achievements in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Obasanjo remains the most respected leader in Africa today. He was the first military man who willingly transmitted power to a civilian regime and buhari came and snatched it back, overturned democracy and brought us back to the military era which lasted almost 2 decades. He employed good hands to work in his administration, not minding tribe, religion or ethnicity.

No leader in Nigeria had lived up to obj's performance and legacy when in office. He managed our economy and built our foreign reserve to the peak, even when the crude price was dangling between 35usd and 50usd per barrel.

Had tinubu all these opportunities, the likes of MC Oluomo would have been appointed ministers , same way he made his generator repairer in person of aregbesola a member of federal House of reps, representing alimosho in lagos and installed him as osun governor two times. Tinubu doesn't have any charisma or attributes that could qualify him to utter a word where obj is standing. The difference between them is like earth and mars

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Antoeni(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
Obasanjo has No Consequence.
Ask Bode Gorge, Tafa Balogun,Alaimesaiya, Ibori,Chris Ngige,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Pochettino(f): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
I thought AFONJAS say they are a respectful tribe and always prostrate before their elders even if its 1 month difference?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by gnobuuma81: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
This SW politician sef , they are their problems always attacking them self. Big Fools

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Antoeni(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Forget That Their Yeye Respect Thing , It’s All About Deceit & Hypocrisy
Pochettino:
I thought AFONJAS say they are a respectful tribe and always prostrate before their elders even if its 1 month difference?

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Pochettino(f): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Antoeni:
Forget That Their Yeye Respect Thing , It’s All About Deceit & Hypocrisy

Hmmmm. It is well.

I wonder when the SW will unite and agree with one another. They are always bickering and good at playing politics of hate & emotion.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Antoeni(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Smoking strange substances that even embolden him to defile his son's wife!

Empty Dirty old Demon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Antoeni(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
SW is Even Better, What Will you now Say of the Igbos? they Are the Most disorganize & Disunited in Nigeria
Pochettino:

Hmmmm. It is well.

I wonder when the SW will unite and agree with one another. They are always bickering and good at playing politics of hate & emotion.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Pochettino(f): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
gnobuuma81:
This SW politician sef , they are their problems always attacking them self. Big Fools

I'm telling you. That's why they are behind other regions politically
They always pull themselves down instead of coming together to defeat others. From Awo vs Akintola now its Tinubu vs OBJ...

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Pochettino(f): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Antoeni:
SW is Even Better, What Will you now Say of the Igbos? they Are the Most disorganize & Disunited in Nigeria

I don't see any Igbo politicians fighting on this thread.
What I see are two AFONJA politicians fighting in mud

14 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by olaric(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
OBJ has been a president twice; and that's no mean feat. You [Tinubu] on the other hand, will never be.

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by tbtosine(m): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Should incase this get to the FP i am present sir/ma.

I reserve my comment till the day Tinubu will speck on herdsmen and not Yorubaman.
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by iokpebholo: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hahahhahaha.u dt have conscience sir,can u react to d killings currently going on by fulani herdsmen in ur region sir?Mchew rogue bullon van crook

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Antoeni(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Me Obasanjo, Where is the $16 Billion For Power(Electricity) Sef?
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by PrinceOfLagos: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Look at this thief spewing thrash , in his demented head now, he had made sense .

In a sane clime, tinubu won't be walking a free man but this is Nigeria where criminals parade themselves as leaders .

Obasanjo was president for 3 times but you will never be president even after so many tries and still trying .

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Ofunaofu: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
grin
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by PrinceOfLagos: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Antoeni:
Me Obasanjo, Where is the $16 Billion For Power(Electricity) Sef?
Where did Tinubu got the 3 bullion vans filled with money that he roled out a day to general election ?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by sweetonugbu: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Source
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by beehivedata(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Reminds me of Dj consequence. Hahahaha

How does "Obasanjo has no consequence" make sense?

Op shey na conscience u mean ni? Better change Topic

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Antoeni(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
Don’t Ask Me , Ask Tinubu.
As I am Asking Obasanjo
PrinceOfLagos:

Where did Tinubu got the 3 bullion vans filled with money that he roled out a day to general election ?
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Pochettino(f): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
November1857:
They're good in doing this to each other !

Very wicked set of people

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Antoeni:
Don’t Ask Me , Ask Tinubu.
As I am Asking Obasanjo
You're the mouth piece of Tinubu so answer my question
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Eriokanmi: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Pochettino:
Tinubu is the opposite of what we stand for...don't pretend not to know this. He only pitches his tents near where he can receive favour. I wonder why some people still follow him. Smh!

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by orisa37: 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Lol. This man spews thrash each time he's left alone when everyone employed to tame him and prevent him from taking weed has left the house.

Obj was president of Nigeria 3 tiimes yet, he has no single helicopter he could call his own whereas tinubu was governor of lagos twice and a single term senator . Not only does he own 3 private jets, he also has mortgaged lagos to himself

Obasanjo might not be a perfect human being but nobody has matched his achievements in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Obasanjo remains the most respected leader in Africa today. He was the first military man who willingly transmitted power to a civilian regime and buhari came and snatched it back, overturned democracy and brought us back to the military era.. He employed good hands to work in his administration, not minding tribe, religion or ethnicity.

No leader in Nigeria had lived up to obj's performance and legacy when in office. He managed our economy and built our foreign reserve to the peak, even when the crude price was dangling between 35usd and 50usd per barrel.

Had tinubu all these oppronities, the likes of MC Oluomo would have been appointed ministers , same way he made his generator repairer in person of aregbesola a member of lagos federal House of rep and installed him as osun governor two times. Tinubu doesn't have any charisma or attributes that could qualify him to utter a word where obj is standing. The difference between them is like earth from mars

AUTHENTIC.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Randy111(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
I don't know tinubu to trow jabs, but in case he actually said all those nonsense I will want to tell him to shut the Bleep up and give it to OBJ as the most relevant Nigerian as far as international politics is concerned today. Tinubu is only a local breed as against OBJ and he knows it

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by orisa37: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
IS THIS SPEAKER ALSO DEMENTED?
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by castrogee(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Loolool.

Fight of two thieves.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Antoeni(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
The truth is that Jagaban is very much in point. It's amazing how the worst human rights abuser in the history of Nigeria will be claiming to be an activist.
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Pochettino(f): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Tinubu is an opposite of what we stand for...don't pretend not to know this. He only pitches his tents where he can receive favour. I wonder why some people still follow him. Smh!

Naso.
Awolowo vs Akintola nko?
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by iJhoe(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Pochettino:

I'm telling you. That's why they are behind other regions politically
They always pull themselves down instead of coming together to defeat others. From Awo vs Akintola now its Tinubu vs OBJ...

did you just say that? remove the log of wood in your eyes before you remove a tooth pick in others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics / Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. / Henry Okah In Contact With October 1 Bombers - South Africa Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.