Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. (5344 Views)

Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos) / All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi / Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Eriokanmi: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Pochettino:

Naso.
Awolowo vs Akintola nko?
There's always judas among every disciples and that doesn't make everyone behaves like Judas. We can't rule that out
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Saao(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Lol. This man spews thrash each time he's left alone when everyone employed to tame him and prevent him from taking weed has left the house.

Obj was president of Nigeria 3 tiimes yet, he has no single helicopter he could call his own whereas tinubu was governor of lagos twice and a single term senator . Not only does he own 3 private jets, he also has mortgaged lagos to himself

Obasanjo might not be a perfect human being but nobody has matched his achievements in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Obasanjo remains the most respected leader in Africa today. He was the first military man who willingly transmitted power to a civilian regime and buhari came and snatched it back, overturned democracy and brought us back to the military era which lasted almost 2 decades. He employed good hands to work in his administration, not minding tribe, religion or ethnicity.

No leader in Nigeria had lived up to obj's performance and legacy when in office. He managed our economy and built our foreign reserve to the peak, even when the crude price was dangling between 35usd and 50usd per barrel.

Had tinubu all these opportunities, the likes of MC Oluomo would have been appointed ministers , same way he made his generator repairer in person of aregbesola a member of federal House of reps, representing alimosho in lagos and installed him as osun governor two times. Tinubu doesn't have any charisma or attributes that could qualify him to utter a word where obj is standing. The difference between them is like earth and mars
wow, love the way you captured it. Obj is the only Nigerian I know. Very detribalised individual. Tinubu should just shut up. I'm not a fan of politicians but I like obj. Obj talks Nigeria, live Nigeria and behave Nigeria. Tinubu is only great in stealing and drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Pochettino(f): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
There's always judas among every disciples and that doesn't make everyone behaves like Judas. We can't rule that out

So you're telling me Tinubu is a Judas?
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Eriokanmi: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Pochettino:

even worse
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Antoeni(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
They say Tinubu is a thief. That he drove bullion vans into his compound. I ask them whose money did he steal? I ask them whose money is missing, they go mute.

They say Tinubu is a criminal. I ask them which crime has he committed and which court in the land convicted him of the crime, they all go mute.

They tell me Tinubu is godfather of Lagos and he is very bad for democracy. I say alright. Wisdom is judged by what it can achieve. Using all known indices of good governance and prosperity, is there any state in Nigeria that can rival Lagos? They cannot tell me. They go mute.

I ask them, don't we all want to be in Lagos? They say yes, so I ask them, if Tinubu is the brain behind this Lagos, then why can't we replicate his genius all over the country? They mumble what I can't hear.

They say Tinubu is a Muslim and that is the problem. I ask how? Tinubu's wife is a pastor in a big Pentecostal church. So I ask, how many of them who are Christians have Muslim wives? They can't answer.

I ask again, does Tinubu relate with anybody in Nigeria based on religious belief? They know the answer but they will rather prefer to keep mute.

They say Tinubu is greedy. I say OK. So which of them will be able to elevate their own subordinates to the zenith like Tinubu has done without feeling diminished? They can't tell me.

They say Tinubu is the problem. I say how? Has the man held any position since he left office in 2007? They know the answer but they just can't say.

I ask them, is their any Nigerian alive not holding a government position as influential as Tinubu today? They can't answer.

And so I tell them, there is something this man is doing, there are principles that he is following, there are values that he holds strong that you can't just put down.

There is something about Tinubu. So why not just let him unleash his genius for the benefit of Nigeria?

When I say that, they look at me bewildered. But that is where I stand. And I stand here not because of any other thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Naijiant: 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
"Greatness is not in Aso Rock but PMB took greatness there. You weren't great becauseq you are President, you're President because you're great. Just like Awo, Zik, Ahmadu Bello, Aminu Kano, Uncle Bola Ige, Mko, they were great without being President. OBASANJO had been President three times, yet, he is still in desperate search for greatness...."
Zik was president - ceremonial president in the First Republic. Nigerians should stop ignorant people like Tinubu, Buhari, etc seriously.
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by twosquare(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
OBJ carries himself like a saint, but he lives a fake lifestyle. He is always right and above rebuke. Very bitter personality. Both Obasanjo and Tinubu, olobuuku làwọn méjèèjì.
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by delpee(f): 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
Greatness in Aso Rock is all that we crave for? How about being great servants of the people? Reminds me of LKJ who served with so much simplicity and impacted lives positively without the "greatness" of Aso Rock.

What even brought this about? We have wonderful leaders indeed!
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Lol. This man spews thrash each time he's left alone when everyone employed to tame him and prevent him from taking weed has left the house.

Obj was president of Nigeria 3 tiimes yet, he has no single helicopter he could call his own whereas tinubu was governor of lagos twice and a single term senator . Not only does he own 3 private jets, he also has mortgaged lagos to himself

Obasanjo might not be a perfect human being but nobody has matched his achievements in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Obasanjo remains the most respected leader in Africa today. He was the first military man who willingly transmitted power to a civilian regime and buhari came and snatched it back, overturned democracy and brought us back to the military era which lasted almost 2 decades. He employed good hands to work in his administration, not minding tribe, religion or ethnicity.

No leader in Nigeria had lived up to obj's performance and legacy when in office. He managed our economy and built our foreign reserve to the peak, even when the crude price was dangling between 35usd and 50usd per barrel.

Had tinubu all these opportunities, the likes of MC Oluomo would have been appointed ministers , same way he made his generator repairer in person of aregbesola a member of federal House of reps, representing alimosho in lagos and installed him as osun governor two times. Tinubu doesn't have any charisma or attributes that could qualify him to utter a word where obj is standing. The difference between them is like earth and mars
Why are spitting trash like this?
Our leaders lack good qualities to be seen as legend like Mandela but seeing OBJ as the most reputable person in Africa is a big slap on the face of Africans. OBJ lost his image by trying to remain life President of Nigeria and failed. He abused judiciary than any other leader in the history of our democracy by removing several senate Presidents, Speakers and governors from their office illegally irrespective of their actions. There was never a time when Nigeria saw assassination of high ranking Politicians and elites which are all allegedly linked to OBJ.
OBJ handed over military govt to civilian in 2nd Republic because when Murtala took over power from Yakubu Gowon it's one of the first thing he declared and OBJ was his VP and he ensured it happened.
Nigerian economy was better than military govt's economy because there were many sanctions on Nigeria during Abacha regime and they were all relieved immediately on our return to democracy; compare the old (OBJ) and new GDP & foreign reserve of Nigeria.
You can't depend the legacy OBJ left like how the seemingly poor governance of GEJ and PMB preformed because even after death GEJ will be remembered for building more Universities across the nation while the railways built by PMB many roads, bridges, power generation has improved from less than 5GW to about 7GW (highest capacity despite increase in consumption) and agricultural development which are obvious and visible to every sensible Nigerian.
Mind u OBJ had less than N300k in his account when he got out of prison with Otta farm in bad shape but now has more than $7billion networth.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Onlinesmart: 12:42am On Feb 17, 2021
If obj have no consequence according to tinubu, can he tell us any president in Nigeria, past or present, that's more relevant than obj in world politics till date? OBJ is the only president to have received any American sitting president on state's visit from Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton to George Bush. He's the current chairman of world's ex-presidents.

He was the most detribalized president till date. He established major institutions that shaped our democracy. He should be called father of democracy cos he ensured successful transition to a democratically elected president twice. He built our foreign reserves which has been depleted now. He's the longest serving president in Nigeria.

He canceled foreign debts with his links to world powers. Nigeria got much respects from global leaders during his time. He has his faults but even a dunce would agree that he's thousands of miles ahead of tinubu in relevance.

Who's tinubu, aside being 2 time governor of a state and a one-time senator?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by iokpebholo: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2021
Pochettino:

Judas iscariot personified
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by orisa37: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2021
OBASANJO IS A LEADER, A SOLDIER, A GENTLEMAN AND A PATRIOT. OBASANJO IS WISE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND DISCERNING.

MAY GOD BLESS OBASANJO FOR NIGERIA AND FOR THE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Tetrahedron: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tinubu one word for you...rotten teeth
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Tetrahedron: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Antoeni:
They say Tinubu is a thief. That he drove bullion vans into his compound. I ask them whose money did he steal? I ask them whose money is missing, they go mute.

They say Tinubu is a criminal. I ask them which crime has he committed and which court in the land convicted him of the crime, they all go mute.

They tell me Tinubu is godfather of Lagos and he is very bad for democracy. I say alright. Wisdom is judged by what it can achieve. Using all known indices of good governance and prosperity, is there any state in Nigeria that can rival Lagos? They cannot tell me. They go mute.

I ask them, don't we all want to be in Lagos? They say yes, so I ask them, if Tinubu is the brain behind this Lagos, then why can't we replicate his genius all over the country? They mumble what I can't hear.

They say Tinubu is a Muslim and that is the problem. I ask how? Tinubu's wife is a pastor in a big Pentecostal church. So I ask, how many of them who are Christians have Muslim wives? They can't answer.

I ask again, does Tinubu relate with anybody in Nigeria based on religious belief? They know the answer but they will rather prefer to keep mute.

They say Tinubu is greedy. I say OK. So which of them will be able to elevate their own subordinates to the zenith like Tinubu has done without feeling diminished? They can't tell me.

They say Tinubu is the problem. I say how? Has the man held any position since he left office in 2007? They know the answer but they just can't say.

I ask them, is their any Nigerian alive not holding a government position as influential as Tinubu today? They can't answer.

And so I tell them, there is something this man is doing, there are principles that he is following, there are values that he holds strong that you can't just put down.

There is something about Tinubu. So why not just let him unleash his genius for the benefit of Nigeria?

When I say that, they look at me bewildered. But that is where I stand. And I stand here not because of any other thing.
Sharap! Nitwit...hungry zombie
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Tetrahedron: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
TINUBU WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by DEROX: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pochettino:

Hmmmm. It is well.

I wonder when the SW will unite and agree with one another. They are always bickering and good at playing politics of hate & emotion.
But they will never be marginalized like some others for good 54 yrs grin who are seen as unfit to rule their country
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Pochettino(f): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
DEROX:
But they will never be marginalized like some others for good 54 yrs grin who are seen as unfit to rule their country

So u agree SE is marginalized?
I thought u said it was untrue?
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by ThatFairGuy1: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Antoeni, don't be stupid man. This particular claim has been in circulation for years.

Choke with your hidden agenda

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Exclusive101: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
In other word you fool mean to tell us Obasanjo that was ferrying Ghana must go bags to the national assembly to bribe senators thereby ruining Nigeria in broad daylight is a saint compared to Tinubu that we have all seen the transformation is party entrenched in Lagos ?!

You fools will turn Obasanjo to Saint in this same Nigeria he intend going on a 3rd term while the like of Nelson Mandela went just once after spending decades in prison to free his people.

I know Wan insult but I swear to God e no fit beta for you for saying no one matched Obasanjo glaring failure in Africa. The same oloriburuku Obasanjo that can not refurbish Lagos ibadan express in 8 years. May it never be well with your entire household for hyping Obasanjo before any Nigerians. O ni se ori tebi tara.

Is it not Obasanjo that orchestrated the doom we are facing today in Nigeria.

The same Obasanjo that sponsored lunatic to chase Anambra state elected governor away from his seat, orchestrate Odi massacre. Granted oil wells to the like of Danjuma, privatized all Nigeria asset to Atiku Elrufia Jimoh Ibrahim tru BPE n Co ?

The Obasanjo that was unable to fix electricity with over16 billion dollars in 8 years. I swear to God you deserve to be stoned to death.

While Obasanjo was fooling your father the like of Mandela were raising r cities like Sandton, building speed rail in Guatrain that even USA do not have, building their electricity capacity to close 100 Megawatt while Obasanjo was grappling n wasting over 16 billions dollars on less than 2000 megawatt.

Eriokanmi:

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Eriokanmi:

You are very right, tinubu greed is way beyond. Obasanjo instigated indegenious manufacturing. that is why we have beloxxi, chikki noodles, tummy noodles and the likes.
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by DEROX: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pochettino:

So u agree SE is marginalized?
I thought u said it was untrue?
Everybody fights for their head wink Politics is about evil betrayal and a little trust from diplomacy so fight for it since you are politically ahead SW
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Pochettino(f): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
DEROX:
Everybody fights for their head wink Politics is about evil betrayal and a little trust from diplomacy so fight for it since you are politically ahead SW

Simple question grammar don start grin
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by orisa37: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Statement is unintelligible to the RIGHT MINDS.
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by orisa37: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Statement is unintelligible to the RIGHT MINDS. Tinubu is very arrogant to say that.
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Eriokanmi: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Antoeni:

Those who couldn't provide answers were simply myopic and out of touch. My dad was a staff of mobil and a key employee in the admin during the time tinubu served as accountant at same mobil. I know Tinubu's secretes more than anyone else as a lagosian. The fight is on and 2023 would set the record straight. Maybe you're one of his myopic followers too. We'd shock you all

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Eriokanmi: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2021
Exclusive101:
In other word you fool mean to tell us Obasanjo that was ferrying go must go bags to the national assembly to bribe senators thereby ruining Nigeria in broad daylight is a saint compared to Tinubu that we have all seen the transformation is party entrenched in Lagos ?!

You fools will turn Obasanjo to Saint in this same Nigeria he intend going on a 3rd term while the like of Nelson Mandela went just once after spending decades in prison to free his people.

I know Wan insult but I swear to God e no fit beta for you for saying no one matched Obasanjo glaring failure in Africa. The same oloriburuku Obasanjo that can not refurbish Lagos ibadan express in 8 years. May it never be well with your entire household for hyping Obasanjo before any Nigerians. O ni se ori tebi tara.

Is it not Obasanjo that orchestrated the doom we are facing today in Nigeria.

The same Obasanjo that sponsored lunatic to chase Anambra state elected governor away from his seat, orchestrate Odi massacre. Granted oil wells to the like of Danjuma, privatized all Nigeria asset to Atiku Elrufia Jimoh Ibrahim tru BPE n Co ?

The Obasanjo that was unable to fix electricity with over16 billion dollars in 8 years. I swear to God you deserve to be stoned to death.

While Obasanjo was fooling your father the like of Mandela were raising r cities like Sandton, building speed rail in Guatrain that even USA do not have, building their electricity capacity to close 100 Megawatt while Obasanjo was grappling n wasting over 16 billions dollars on less than 2000 megawatt.

Keep all those insults to yourself. Obasanjo may not be a perfect guy like I posited in my previous post but Tinubu doesn't have any decorum to stand wherever he speaks and you can take that to the bank. I know tinubu more than most of you guys think, obj too, through his daughter dr iyabo bello and I'd not say more than that. Apart from what I have seen with my eyes , I've also heard a lot from authentic sources. Tinubu was my dad's colleague at mobil... so from an accountant at mobil to who he is now, how he looted lagos dry would shock many, come come 2023. Fingers crossed.
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Greenback: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2021
Antoeni:
SW is Even Better, What Will you now Say of the Igbos? they Are the Most disorganize & Disunited in Nigeria

We know the problem of your destiny and that of your generation is Igbos!!!

grin
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Antoeni(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2021
Let’s Wait Still Then
Eriokanmi:
Those who couldn't provide answers were simply myopic and out of touch. My dad was a staff of mobil and a key employee in the admin during the time tinubu served as accountant at same mobil. I know Tinubu's secretes more than anyone else as a lagosian. The fight is on and 2023 would set the record straight. Maybe you're one of his myopic followers too. We'd shock you all
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by Exclusive101: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Chai !

I don't know if it is NL that is breeding fools or Nigeria at large. Obasano a pauper if not a wretch that lived across the street away from my place at Akinolugbade in Abeokuta n after 8 years he acquired all that he acquired is not a criminal. Same Obasanjo that was living in a dilapidated 4 bedroom flat O but Tinubu who before even coming into governance was singlehandedly financing NADECO Radio Kudirat n Co is a thief ?

Sir, ori iyalaya yin ko lo pe mo titi Jesus ma fi de.

Eriokanmi:
Keep all those insults to yourself. Obasanjo may not be a perfect guy like I posited in my previous post but Tinubu doesn't have any decorum to stand wherever he speaks and you can take that to the bank. I know tinubu more than most of you guys think, obj too, through his daughter dr iyabo bello and I'd not say more than that. Apart from what I have seen with my eyes , I've also heard a lot from authentic sources. Tinubu was my dad's colleague at mobil... so from an accountant at mobil to who he is now, how he looted lagos dry would shock many, come come 2023. Fingers crossed.
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by double0seven(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
This is probably fake news
Re: Obasanjo Has No Consequence, Tinubu Fires Shot At Obasanjo. by lamentor78(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
No wonder Tinubu is carry expired rice to the North, he knows his people will not vote for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Nigerian Police Outlawed In Canada (pics) / Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. / EFCC Acting On Debtors: What About Wonder Bank Victims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.