Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Does My Fiancée Love Me? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Fiancée Love Me? (52862 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by hry969(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

That's just the truth. Once you observe she's not into you, make a U-turn because there's always that person she's wishing it were. As for you, you'll never enjoy your being with her. tongue

I agreed in totality. smiley

think the lady in question likes him more than love.....

Let me explain this....

It is possible to be in LOVE with someone and dont LIKE the person and vice versa. you can also have both for the same person

LOVE is powerful hence it has the power to override LIKE or DISLIKE.

For example; it is possible to dislike someone because you think he/she is loquacious, that trait you dislike base on your personality type maybe what aonther person love and appreciate about him/her.

LOVE comes from the heart.
LIKE or DISLIKE comes from logical conclusion. Is more of consequences of interpretation of what the person do or don't do, behaviour, tendecies and reputation.

LOVE is absolute.
LIKE/DISLIKE subjective.

My opinion. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Jaqenhghar: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fiscus105:

Clap for ur self! You will take a chance that's so glaring that its end is failure abi?

Do you knw broken marriage can cause everlasting problems for man/woman? What about kids they will raise by single parent, you guys sud endeavor to think with brain instead of hole na
See shithole reasoning
1. So tell me if you know it will definitely end in failure why marry that person?
2. Everlasting problems like what Mr. Man. Tell me the problems and stop being vague.
So what if a single parent raises someone. Some of the most successful and the most intelligent minds were raised by single parents so what is your point?
And you claim you reason with a brain. If this is how people with brains reason in that shithole, its no wonder the country is in the state its in

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by ChocolateWine(f): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

@bolded. Exactly what happens all the time. Why else do women cheat?

And for women, that is the only foundation. Can you marry an okada rider?

Why marry if all women around you have the wrong foundation?
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
ChocolateWine:

Why marry if all women around you have the wrong foundation?

No other way to have children at the moment.

Maybe in future, men will create artificial wombs for the development of the foetuses. So we'll only need to harvest eggs from women and forget about having to marry. But for now, if we want kids with a 50% assurance that they are ours, we have to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Polynek(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Opinion is like a nose everybody get His/Her own.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Fiscus105(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

See shithole reasoning
1. So tell me if you know it will definitely end in failure why marry that person?
2. Everlasting problems like what Mr. Man. Tell me the problems and stop being vague.
So what if a single parent raises someone. Some of the most successful and the most intelligent minds were raised by single parents so what is your point?
And you claim you reason with a brain. If this is how people with brains reason in that shithole, its no wonder the country is in the state its in

You said people should take chance, risky or not risky, I'm now asked you if with glaring that the marriage will heat the rock, going by utterances of fiancee, op should go ahead and take chance and jump to the marriage
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Jaqenhghar: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fiscus105:

You said people should take chance, risky or not risky, I'm now asked you if with glaring that the marriage will heat the rock, going by utterances of fiancee, op should go ahead and take chance and jump to the marriage

If he takes the chance and the marriage fails is that the end of the world? Mr. Man worse things have happened to people

2 Likes

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by JaneYave(f): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Vision3:
keep quiet
Smiiles, maybe I should increase the volume. LOVE FORGIVES, IT KEEPS NO RECORD OF WRONGDOINGS-;Have you ever been in love?
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
NO NEED FOR LONG TORY,LEAVE THAT DISLOYAL HOE A S A P
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by kwasoly(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:
The girl I am engaged to and want to marry told me today that i love her more than she loves me. What does this mean?

There was something we were discussing and I told her there are several things that she does that makes me doubt if she truly loves me. She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

I told her this is not something you tell someone you want to marry and she said I am taking it too far.

Please am I making a mistake to want to marry her? Does she love me? Or am I taking her statement too far like she said?

Love is not what makes marriage work but commitment. As long as both of you are committed to seeing the marriage work, love will grow in it.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by MrJibana: 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bros, Never ever marry a lady that you love more than she loves you...Words of Wisdom.
Fantachapman:
The girl I am engaged to and want to marry told me today that i love her more than she loves me. What does this mean?

There was something we were discussing and I told her there are several things that she does that makes me doubt if she truly loves me. She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

I told her this is not something you tell someone you want to marry and she said I am taking it too far.

Please am I making a mistake to want to marry her? Does she love me? Or am I taking her statement too far like she said?

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by msmon(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
[quote author=jaxxy post=99153459]
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by mentored: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
My people will say

"A man who wants to live long must marry a woman that loves him more. Make the mistake of loving you wife more than she loves you, you will die 20years before your time".

My people have spoken.

Peace.

know this and know peace
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Signum(f): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
My people will say

"A man who wants to live long must marry a woman that loves him more. Make the mistake of loving you wife more than she loves you, you will die 20years before your time".

My people have spoken.

Word.

Peace.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by harizonal123(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

There was something we were discussing and I told her there are several things that she that makes me doubt if she truly loves me .She then replied saying, she loved her ex more than he loved her, and so she decided to not love anyone more than she loves them. That as for me, I love her more than she loves me, that’s why I sometimes thinks she doesn’t love me.

Give her some time off let her prove her love for you. If she doesn't come back for you let her go. You guys need to take it slowly or take a break. Looks like a case of forced love from you which is normal but she is not getting along.
@bolded, meaning you have been observing she doesn't love you from her actions and she finally said it with an indirect statement. Go and find your match cos forced love that is not working out as in your case always ends in frustration
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless... all of them.

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Odoctor(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fantachapman:

She loves you. Just that she needs more emotional intelligence. Small pikin dey worry her.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by showafrica(m): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2021
Fantachapman:

Bro, in marriage is not really about love. Treat marriage like business, find who is willing to do the business with you. However, on the love side, get a woman who you think loves you more. Na women dey make marriage last. This one still love her ex, Okafor law still dey disturb am. I will advise you to suspend the marriage for now and take some red pills. She needs to see another type of you that does not care about women.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Coolgent(m): 1:23am On Feb 18, 2021
Fantachapman:

Bro there's no cause for alarm, it's normal but after the wedding you will be the Oga at the top!

Next case please
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by cooooooks(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
You are not alone in this predicament.

It seems you chased after her and she 'finally' said yes.

We don't have enough information to say stay or leave. I wouldn't stay in such a relationship but then again I wouldn't start such a one-sided relationship.

Fantachapman:

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by bewla(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
mardis:
First of all, what are your ages? This love me more or less you're talking about, her actions (care, affection, trust, commitment) should have spoken louder than her voice.
There time dose who love u won't want you to no they do but still they live u with all there Hart
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by AMADU77: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
I rili apologise if my opinion is not accepted

I think she's cold on you

[/b]So if you F her harder than her ex,then she will love you more than her ex[b]

Sorry but I hv d right to Express wt I think
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by lionphil(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Purely a case of "some things are better left unsaid."

Very true! She ought not to have said it but alas, she did.

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by lionphil(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2021
Fisfrank:

The last girl I dated told me same thing and broke up with me, like I never saw it coming and we were too good

It's unfortunate such happened to you. There's no 50-50 when it comes to love. Just find someone you're compatible with.

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by lionphil(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2021
Fiscus105:

And you called this childish and unguarded utterances maturity? The truth is that no 2 couples love each other equally. To play maturity, either of the partner shouldn't be saying " I don't love you as you love me". Its a careless talk towards one partner not even partner that one prepares to spend his/her rest of life with.

A lady that he has engaged with and ready to marry to be telling him she loves her EX more than him, such guy needs factory reset in his brain.

You made a point... she said she "loved" not loves... those are two different things. Meaning while she was dating her ex, that's what applied.
Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by Fisfrank(m): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2021
lionphil:

It's unfortunate such happened to you. There's no 50-50 when it comes to love. Just find someone you're compatible with.

Yeah, I moved on after some months, God faithful I am in a much better one now by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Does My Fiancée Love Me? by iykedrizzy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
for me, that's the end of the relationship, no talk of ex and no doubt of my love for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos / #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines / When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.