Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics (25633 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Daughters Kidney Is Damaged From Too Much Bleaching Cream / FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed / IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Kondomatic(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
pocohantas:

And you opened all your fish eyes to be looking. See his mouth “everything was just showing”. cheesy

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Thomthom(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Heavenschild:
Nigeria is just wasting the space on the map of the world...

I would have called them nitwits and Pillocks but I won't because I'm a child of God.
Hahahahaha
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by lordprogress: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
stupid fools like some one said misplaced priority. angry
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by overseasnbeyond: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
No recirculation of politicians into political office
LordIsaac:

What can we do? Those on waiting list too are clueless!
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by sinola(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
wale377:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/senate-probes-circulation-of-fake-cosmetics-in-nigeria/amp/

21 secondary students were abducted in Kagara,Niger state and 7 Nigerian Combatant soldiers were killed by insurgents and here we are looking at this bunch of disgraceful set of nonentities discussing about bleaching and cosmetics.
How did we get here...

1 Like

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by LordIsaac(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
No recirculation of politicians into political office
Those who vote decide nothing; those that count the ballot decide everything. Nigeria is culturally corrupt!
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by dominion001(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nigeria problem even big pass Nigeria.

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Peacefullove: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Uyi168:
Satan, upon discovering that the name bleaching cream has casted, decided to renamed it organic skincare
grin

Lol grin
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Coronavirus1: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
irrelevant topic stupid people
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Upon all the happenings of killings and abduction, bleaching cream is the most important. And at the end of the month 35million each for each member.

Naija

1 Like

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by donprinyo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
bunch of old brains everywhere
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Awoleesu(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mtchewwww! Of all issues!
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Elinosweet143(f): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Misplaced priority.... Nonsense
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
gimakon:

Nwanne m ehn.
But God go help me , before then , i go carry ma family comot. Na because of them i come back Naija.
I don day work X2 of hard now, make i raise money quick carry them go far. Na business plan i day fine so
Good idea! grin
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
WandaNara:
Misplaced priorities.

How I wish I fit bomb that useless NASS building the day that lifeless man come present the 2020 budget.

You can bro
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by yultater: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
angry angryThe Angel that brought me to Nigeria will hear from my lawyer soon
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Tundex911: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Wahala for up North...

Na bleaching cream be thus govt problem

Smh
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Ezmans: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
LordIsaac:
grin
let them come & rescue Afonja People they are now having 38 colours in there body
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Coinbased: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
The senate dude don Dey Fuuvvcck too many ugly faces that has over bleached lately
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by fijihems: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
It looks like Senate don't have something useful to do with their time. What's the role of NAFDAC?
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by NwaliE01: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nigeria is just wasting space in the world map.

Out of all our over sized problems. Bleaching cream is the concern of the people we elected to represent our interest.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by BigSam13: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
An APC ex chairman was asked why 9ja economy isn't progressing and all what buari promised isn't fulfilled,he then replied that "na covid and endsars protest" caused it
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
CocoaOla:
Just another fucking waste of space, time and money.
Our senate is useless. our government is a joke.
If only they cared about the Nigerians tax payers
Our Nigeria Senate is absolutely USELESS.

The Nigerian Senate is nothing but a group of clowns

We other important problems facing Nigeria herdsmen, naira devaluation, poverty, injustice etc
Concerns about public health is a waste huh undecided

1 Like

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Chai! And that's what some babes have been using to sustain themselves
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Engrgreg231(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
When there is nothing to discuss what to you expect
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Engrgreg231(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
When there is nothing to discuss what do you expect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder / NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery / Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.