Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) (40203 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by ikorodureporta: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oleh!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by chaloskyx: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
LET ME JUST SAY THIS YOU SEE THIS THING CALLED CHRISTIANITY ABI RELIGION ITS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM LIKE IF YOU CANT SEE THROUGH THE LIES OF THESE PEOPLE WHO SEE IT AS A BUSINESS THEN AM SORRY FOR YOU

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Tenaga: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
I thought is Covid 19 not Covid 1.

Anyway enjoy man of God.
But remember the northerners are hungry.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
He is a very good punter!!!

Ndeewo!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by od501: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

After all Jesus had a treasurer...

The donkey Jesus used to enter into Jerusalem is the equivalent of a rolls royce...

A very expensive ointment was poured upon Jesus...

The garments of Jesus were divided by lots cast by soldier to show how expensive it was...

Jesus was buried by a rich man...

So my apostle is right on point and being Christlike.

Don't get this twisted though, this is not me... I'm just trying to reason like the blind followers who would defend such leaders at all cost even if it's beyond obvious that they've clearly erred.

If this man is truly an apostle, it means the standard of apostles has significantly dropped from what it used to be in the Bible days.

God help us.

Donkey was borrowed oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Tenaga: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
chaloskyx:
LET ME JUST SAY THIS YOU SEE THIS THING CALLED CHRISTIANITY ABI RELIGION ITS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM LIKE IF YOU CANT SEE THROUGH THE LIES OF THESE PEOPLE WHO SEE IT AS A BUSINESS THEN AM SORRY FOR YOU

Are you going to church?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by ScamHunter: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Some of these guys have their priorities wrong. What does a private jet, a third one at that add to your life? A man's life does not consist in the abundance of possession. You may be a preacher but if the word does not have impact on your life, you'd sound off like the people of the world and not like a Christian.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by femi4: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Every smart money maker is praying for COVID not to end soon. The reason they don't openly say it is to avoid being attacked online. There are too many jobless warriors waiting for who to abuse online.

When the traffic offline is less, the traffic online increases = more money for people with digital products. This is why we advise everyone to be IT inclined and own multiple digital products openly and secretly.
And which digital product is sule selling? Digital prayer?

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by oneTIMEman(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
I only blame his deceived members

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
LifestyleTonite:
In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet - Apostle Johnson Suleman

Says he doesn't want COVID to end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsA3_p_ozgA&feature=youtu.be

Get thee behind me o yea crude purveyor of deceptive miracles.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Originalsly: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

That's my apostle!

The donkey Jesus used to enter into Jerusalem is the equivalent of a rolls royce...

Did Jesus own the donkey?... the then equivalent of a Rolls Royce? Did he choose to ride on the donkey? Did he own or requested any of the luxuries you mentioned? If you are trekking home and Davido offers you a ride in his Rolls Royce... should I conclude you live a luxurious lifestyle because after all... you rode in a Rolls Royce? At times it is better to remain quiet and people will assume you have common sense.

@ topic.... I can't believe soooo many people can be disrespected and insulted and don't even know.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Kapilta(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Birchi33:
Christianity na Scam!
Following Christ isn't a scam.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Theboss100(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
tuzle:
I didn't watch the vide, but if he truly used I bought my third private jet instead of the church bought her third private jet, then sorry to say he is a theif in suit.
He's not just thief, he is a chronic womanizer. Sleeps on anything skirt.

On the judgement day, he will confess that he is not a pastor nuts husbandman. Matthew chapter 7 comes to mind.

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS They don't care about your spiritual life, they are after your money ( Filthy Lucre ), your wives and daughters.

A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Greencloud:

Please have you ever seen an Imam into prediction business?

That's why i said to a lesser extent...

But the truth is I am generally very sceptical of religion.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Originalsly: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by samwheel(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Man of pride, these men only talk about money, salvation has been thrown in d thrash bin.

I wonder if Christ would behave like dis if He was here.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by manunitedbabes: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by iLegendd(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
femi4:
And which digital product is sule selling? Digital prayer?

Before I quote someone on this forum, I already know the reply I'll get. It's the reason I added "openly or secretly." You don't need to know his secret digital contents.

A man who reveals everything just to appear open and transparent is an idîot.

Mystery and curiosity generate attention and attention generates profit. Food for thought.

There are some billionaires doctors have told won't make it and these people are willing to give 50% of what they have to anyone who can heal them.

Do you know if 20 to 100 of such people are secretly on his table? That's lots of money, my dear. People who use his contents in their books do pay roalty too.

There are just too many ways to make money digitally. Even his YouTube videos can make him money if he wants to.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by UncommonLogic: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
Another pastorprenual Conman with flock of sheep.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Ajenikoko89: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Remember when Jesus rode on a donkey into Jerusalem suleiman ?

I know you won’t

That’s an equivalent of 2005 - 2010 cars today, why can’t you emulate him ?
It was a borrowed ass the donkey wasnt Jesus own
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
When you speak in tongue you are printing money, make I go learn how to speak in tongues oo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by LadySarah: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin
for ppl who sow to them. I rather give the hungry in the streets.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by joefelin2345: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
tillaman:
Glory halleluyah
The church is marching on!!
Next post please
He said I ..
and not ...the church.. Shine your eyes.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

How exactly is Rolls Royce or Private Jet of today worth the same as a mere Donkey (Not even Stallion) of centuries ago??!... Please, explain with monetary evidence taking inflation into cognizance! Thank you.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Originalsly:

Did Jesus own the donkey?... the then equivalent of a Rolls Royce? Did he choose to ride on the donkey? Did he own or requested any of the luxuries you mentioned? If you are trekking home and Davido offers you a ride in his Rolls Royce... should I conclude you live a luxurious lifestyle because after all... you rode in a Rolls Royce? At times it is better to remain quiet and people will assume you have common sense.

@ topic.... I can't believe soooo many people can be disrespected and insulted and don't even know.

Lol! You didn't even read through my comment. It wasn't me speaking... Why not try and go through the full comment and get back to me.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

How exactly is Rolls Royce or Private Jet of today worth the same as a mere Donkey (Not even Stallion) of centuries ago??!... Please, explain with monetary evidence taking inflation into cognizance! Thank you.
I said what I've heard someone say before in defence of such extravagant lifestyles of their leaders.

Just trying to show the ridiculous length they go to defend such men.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Tayor23(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

After all Jesus had a treasurer...

A very expensive ointment was poured upon Jesus...

The garments of Jesus were divided by lots cast by soldier to show how expensive it was...

Jesus was buried by a rich man...

Don't get this twisted though, this is not me... I'm just trying to reason like the blind followers who would defend such leaders at all cost even if it's beyond obvious that they've clearly erred.

If this man is truly an apostle, it means the standard of apostles has significantly dropped from what it used to be in the Bible days.

God help us.
the donkey wasn’t even owned by Jesus

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Obineri55(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Glory be to God. That's wonderful.
Ehm sorry sir what exactly do you do again?

Last year I and my siblings decided to change momsys car. The eldest kept sending cash to buy but she ends up collecting the money to "contribute to God's work". So we kuku say make we buy am. As last born my own no too plenty wet I contribute but E shake me. Last last we buy the ride. Surprised her with it. She was very happy.
A month later I went to visit her. On my way I saw the car. I quickly brought out my phone to call her that I was going home to see her. Lo and behold mama say she dey house. I sha go house. Momsy who dey drive your car she say na pastor. For Wetin she say she sow am as seed.why you no sow this pilot wey don old she say E no fit the man. I no talk. I just do my doings comot. Carried 4 of my men we enter pastor cabal. We met him at home.Immediately he see me guyman start to shake. He don hear my scores for street say I be confirm weyrey. I no open my car ask am anything na him by himself dey talk say my son see the keys O. I told her not to but she insisted O. Just take it and leave. Hehehehe. When he see eye wey don red after plenty orijin. Drove the car to mom's and called my brother's. See scolding. We all threatened to disown her if she try that stunt again. Weeks later one girl carry belle for pastor. Later another. The man dey yansh people wives anyhow. My momsy left the church for another. Na that time she start to fresh. Every dime this guyman dey collect.

Make una wise up. These men majority na scam. Especially this guy. Fear Edo men.
PS. I be Edo too

Hahahaha.... Talk true say you no laugh for all these lamba wey you write. You're always going extra to prove a point. No wahala sha, continue.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Stockquality: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Benefit funds
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
LifestyleTonite:
In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet - Apostle Johnson Suleman

Says he doesn't want COVID to end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsA3_p_ozgA&feature=youtu.be

It is written, "men shall become lovers of themselves that lovers of God and his commandments "

When people were hungry, did you give them food?
When they were thirsty did you provide water?
How have u helped the homeless and displaced,??

Are these not what men of God should be talking about ?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I said what I've heard someone say before in defence of such extravagant lifestyles of their leaders.

Just trying to show the ridiculous length they go to defend such men.

Thanks and God bless.

Oh, I see... I understand now.

It is well with this generation!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Obineri55:

Hahahaha.... Talk true say you no laugh for all these lamba wey you write. You're always going extra to prove a point. No wahala sha, continue.
Lamba or not I write to make people laugh. Not to believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian / Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.