Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) (40205 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by SmartPolician: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Birchi33:
Christianity na Scam!

Christianity is no scam, but there are lots of Christian scammers.

In other words, there are many people who use the religion to scam others, but that doesn't make it scam.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Glory be to God. That's wonderful.
Ehm sorry sir what exactly do you do again?

Last year I and my siblings decided to change momsys car. The eldest kept sending cash to buy but she ends up collecting the money to "contribute to God's work". So we kuku say make we buy am. As last born my own no too plenty wet I contribute but E shake me. Last last we buy the ride. Surprised her with it. She was very happy.
A month later I went to visit her. On my way I saw the car. I quickly brought out my phone to call her that I was going home to see her. Lo and behold mama say she dey house. I sha go house. Momsy who dey drive your car she say na pastor. For Wetin she say she sow am as seed.why you no sow this pilot wey don old she say E no fit the man. I no talk. I just do my doings comot. Carried 4 of my men we enter pastor cabal. We met him at home.Immediately he see me guyman start to shake. He don hear my scores for street say I be confirm weyrey. I no open my car ask am anything na him by himself dey talk say my son see the keys O. I told her not to but she insisted O. Just take it and leave. Hehehehe. When he see eye wey don red after plenty orijin. Drove the car to mom's and called my brother's. See scolding. We all threatened to disown her if she try that stunt again. Weeks later one girl carry belle for pastor. Later another. The man dey yansh people wives anyhow. My momsy left the church for another. Na that time she start to fresh. Every dime this guyman dey collect.

Make una wise up. These men majority na scam. Especially this guy. Fear Edo men.
PS. I be Edo too

All these fake pastors na women be them regular customers grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by EzinneNwachukwu(f): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Come to Abuja, there are many naughty demons in Maitama to cast out. You can land your private jet in my wet pussy Zaddy kiss
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lucrative business Pastorprenuer keep cashing out on the gullibles
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

Oh, I see... I understand now.

It is well with this generation!
Amen!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by ALISMILE(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Assume he is made president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Zdoh(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
3 P Jet ✈️ to where exactly?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by semyman: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Christianity has gone to the dogs now Christians will always be molested by these charlatans
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by exponentfriday: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
pls Nairaland fellow members pls help a brother battle with hunger plssss no among is small....
may d Lord bless as u do some...

zenith bank :2283794584
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by dongozzy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
Go to same church were he collects the poor masses 10 naira and 5 naira as offering and see how some of them hardly eat 3 squeal meal a day yet this man openly tells people that he brought his 3rd Private jet doing the hardest time of the world when people hardly feed, I just the ask when Nigerians go wise up,
Politicians go steal money to us na normal thing:
Pastor the drive private jet to us na normal thing:
Efcc boss arrested we no hear anything till date:
Young boy drive ordinary car of 5million to the world young boy no suppose make money na yahoo boy him even if he is that one na him my Nigerians brothers and sisters the see as crime, Shame on Nigerians youth and Celebrities thank God I left the country to go were the Government system works

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by bluefilm: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Shut up, you threesøme loving fake ass man of God.

Even if you like buy one million private jets, you can only travel in one of them at any given time.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by alcuin(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
od501:

Donkey was borrowed oo

You dey mind the buffoon? They will not see this one.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by edoairways: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

After all Jesus had a treasurer...

The donkey Jesus used to enter into Jerusalem is the equivalent of a rolls royce...

A very expensive ointment was poured upon Jesus...

The garments of Jesus were divided by lots cast by soldier to show how expensive it was...

Jesus was buried by a rich man...

So my apostle is right on point and being Christlike.

Don't get this twisted though, this is not me... I'm just trying to reason like the blind followers who would defend such leaders at all cost even if it's beyond obvious that they've clearly erred.

If this man is truly an apostle, it means the standard of apostles has significantly dropped from what it used to be in the Bible days.

God help us.
If only you had the courage to watch full video clip. Why are some Nigerians lazy to research. Secondly, why are the lazy to question his source of wealth because I doubt if it from church offerings. His source of wealth should be taxed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by blazebaba(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Owo awon odo aguntan...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Ayo2004: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
chaloskyx:
LET ME JUST SAY THIS YOU SEE THIS THING CALLED CHRISTIANITY ABI RELIGION ITS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM LIKE IF YOU CANT SEE THROUGH THE LIES OF THESE PEOPLE WHO SEE IT AS A BUSINESS THEN AM SORRY FOR YOU
Oil dey your head..my eyes opened when the RCCG served as a political supporter of APC all because of Osinbajo and I was in Canaanland when Goodluck came all the way from Abuja to Ota to meet Oyedepo in the church before the election,I realized fully when during the Covid 19 period,some big churches were posting account numbers online for gifts to their main pastors who are worth billionaires in naira,tithes and church building money even when they knew many people source of income was dry..Nigerians are truly gullible

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Karozy: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Freestainworld:
3rd private jets while millions of poor Nigerians are wallowing in poverty, act what you preach sir
You don't know anything, even if he give everything he has to the poor there will still be poor people don't you get it, you can't fight a man God has blessed
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Remember when Jesus rode on a donkey into Jerusalem suleiman ?

I know you won’t

That’s an equivalent of 2005 - 2010 cars today, why can’t you emulate him ?

I didn't know donkeys evolved into cars o......

Oga, a donkey is a donkey.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by ComeToJesus: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
Freestainworld:
3rd private jets while millions of poor Nigerians are wallowing in poverty, act what you preach sir
Is it his responsibility to feed millions of hungry Nigerians?

At the risk of sounding as if I'm holding brief for him, just know that no one matches his charitable contributions.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Lafrresh: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Some pastors have turned Christianity to business. They collect money easily because we Africans tend to be gullible when it comes to anything relating to religion.
Come and drop 5k for special prayer come and do this , come and do that and Africans will still pay and you are wondering how they are getting so much money.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Discombulator: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
I don't understand why there are so many gullible Christians in this part of the world
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by obonujoker(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

The donkey Jesus used to enter into Jerusalem is the equivalent of a rolls royce...

The garments of Jesus were divided by lots cast by soldier to show how expensive it was...

Don't get this twisted though, this is not me... I'm just trying to reason like the blind followers who would defend such leaders at all cost even if it's beyond obvious that they've clearly erred.

If this man is truly an apostle, it means the standard of apostles has significantly dropped from what it used to be in the Bible days.

God help us.

I was almost afraid until I got to the don't get it twisted grin

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tone deaf. Absolutely embarrassing.
How did your church members fare during this Covid?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by AntiWailer: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
Idiot was praying for COVID not to go.

Even Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Beezos that made billions will never pray that COVID continues ?

And yet they are the Devil, na Apostle go carry us go Heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Greatuzoewulu: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
It's like these pastors with many private jets want to open airline company
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by catice(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
But Jesus never owned that donkey na! Everything seems messed up. Why is it in Africa men of God amass this kind of wealth?
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

God help us.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by VadBet(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy asss god of men

Instead make you go open church you dey bomb tongue
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by nedekid: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Glory be to God. That's wonderful.
Ehm sorry sir what exactly do you do again?

Last year I and my siblings decided to change momsys car. The eldest kept sending cash to buy but she ends up collecting the money to "contribute to God's work". So we kuku say make we buy am. As last born my own no too plenty wet I contribute but E shake me. Last last we buy the ride. Surprised her with it. She was very happy.
A month later I went to visit her. On my way I saw the car. I quickly brought out my phone to call her that I was going home to see her. Lo and behold mama say she dey house. I sha go house. Momsy who dey drive your car she say na pastor. For Wetin she say she sow am as seed.why you no sow this pilot wey don old she say E no fit the man. I no talk. I just do my doings comot. Carried 4 of my men we enter pastor cabal. We met him at home.Immediately he see me guyman start to shake. He don hear my scores for street say I be confirm weyrey. I no open my car ask am anything na him by himself dey talk say my son see the keys O. I told her not to but she insisted O. Just take it and leave. Hehehehe. When he see eye wey don red after plenty orijin. Drove the car to mom's and called my brother's. See scolding. We all threatened to disown her if she try that stunt again. Weeks later one girl carry belle for pastor. Later another. The man dey yansh people wives anyhow. My momsy left the church for another. Na that time she start to fresh. Every dime this guyman dey collect.

Make una wise up. These men majority na scam. Especially this guy. Fear Edo men.
PS. I be Edo too
Bros I salute you jare.
Big origin and correct point and kill for you grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by africandollar: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
I am Christian but this right here does NOT glorify God!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

God help us.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Jibabs2(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Is there any Mallam, Ustaz or Alfa with private jet? Hmmmm Christianity
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
chaloskyx:
LET ME JUST SAY THIS YOU SEE THIS THING CALLED CHRISTIANITY ABI RELIGION ITS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM LIKE IF YOU CANT SEE THROUGH THE LIES OF THESE PEOPLE WHO SEE IT AS A BUSINESS THEN AM SORRY FOR YOU
No, you are wrong, it's not a scam. Those dragging the name of the Lord in the mud will be worst than a man with a big stone tied to his neck and thrown into the sea.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by drmuchin: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
gods of Men! tithes/offerings cash out, gullible steeples con man, the blind/deaf deceive dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) / Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.