Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) (40209 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Elzakzaky: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

After all Jesus had a treasurer...

The donkey Jesus used to enter into Jerusalem is the equivalent of a rolls royce...

A very expensive ointment was poured upon Jesus...

The garments of Jesus were divided by lots cast by soldier to show how expensive it was...

Jesus was buried by a rich man...

So my apostle is right on point and being Christlike.

Don't get this twisted though, this is not me... I'm just trying to reason like the blind followers who would defend such leaders at all cost even if it's beyond obvious that they've clearly erred.

If this man is truly an apostle, it means the standard of apostles has significantly dropped from what it used to be in the Bible days.

God help us.
You missed where he said he prayed for covid not to end
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Joseph08(m): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
With which money

I know some members in his church can't afford to feed well.

That's why everyone wants to become Pastors.

But many are called but few are chosen (Mathew 22:14)
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by YourMajesty(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
merieam16:
Nawa o...must u say it
Don't judge hypocrite. grin

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Glory to God, what an awesome testimony,at least the next one will be able to take you home.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
edoairways:

If only you had the courage to watch full video clip. Why are some Nigerians lazy to research. Secondly, why are the lazy to question his source of wealth because I doubt if it from church offerings. His source of wealth should be taxed
Why not forget about why Nigerians were lazy to research and tell me what's up with you. I remember you spoke of leaving NL, now it's this planet? Please what's really going on? I'm really concerned! Thanks.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Letalkme: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Misplaced priority...

And everyone is shouting because of private jet....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by CodeTemplar: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

The donkey Jesus used to enter into Jerusalem is the equivalent of a rolls royce...

The garments of Jesus were divided by lots cast by soldier to show how expensive it was...

Don't get this twisted though, this is not me... I'm just trying to reason like the blind followers who would defend such leaders at all cost even if it's beyond obvious that they've clearly erred.

If this man is truly an apostle, it means the standard of apostles has significantly dropped from what it used to be in the Bible days.

God help us.
Who is now the mammon worship and pharisee ?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Glory be to God. That's wonderful.
Ehm sorry sir what exactly do you do again?

Last year I and my siblings decided to change momsys car. The eldest kept sending cash to buy but she ends up collecting the money to "contribute to God's work". So we kuku say make we buy am. As last born my own no too plenty wet I contribute but E shake me. Last last we buy the ride. Surprised her with it. She was very happy.
A month later I went to visit her. On my way I saw the car. I quickly brought out my phone to call her that I was going home to see her. Lo and behold mama say she dey house. I sha go house. Momsy who dey drive your car she say na pastor. For Wetin she say she sow am as seed.why you no sow this pilot wey don old she say E no fit the man. I no talk. I just do my doings comot. Carried 4 of my men we enter pastor cabal. We met him at home.Immediately he see me guyman start to shake. He don hear my scores for street say I be confirm weyrey. I no open my car ask am anything na him by himself dey talk say my son see the keys O. I told her not to but she insisted O. Just take it and leave. Hehehehe. When he see eye wey don red after plenty orijin. Drove the car to mom's and called my brother's. See scolding. We all threatened to disown her if she try that stunt again. Weeks later one girl carry belle for pastor. Later another. The man dey yansh people wives anyhow. My momsy left the church for another. Na that time she start to fresh. Every dime this guyman dey collect.

Make una wise up. These men majority na scam. Especially this guy. Fear Edo men.
PS. I be Edo too
similar shit happen for my street....woman carrry car wey husband buy for her give pastor. Husband refuse to buy her car again, fast forward two years later pastor accused of sleeping with the woman and her 15yrs old daughter. Eldest daughter/son Carry matter for head match enter the church. Paste tag everywhere "rapist pastor" and reclaim the car from the pastor. Beat pastor blue/black. Pastor never return to HQ three months now after the incident, the gullible members still dey hold service claiming pastor is innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Who is now the mammon worship and pharisee ?

Still obviously blind followers like you that I was trying to reason like.

You should spot some of your flimsy excuses there also.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
What kind of nonsense talk is this? Is private jet Smtn to make noise about? Ok where did the monies come from since u want to give us details. undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Myself2(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
Freestainworld:
3rd private jets while millions of poor Nigerians are wallowing in poverty, act what you preach sir

Is he the keeper of millions of poor Nigerians ??
However , it sounds a bit distasteful for a pastor to be sounding off on camera that he has three private jets, that he bought the latest in a pandemic so much so he was praying for it not to end
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Coinbased: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ok fake pastors
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by witworth(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Of course, part of the looted covid funds allocated to you by the government.
The reality is pastors like this man at his level can collect allocations from many states.
But he is still a slave that still receive orders and instructions from his slave masters.
Even the slave masters are still slaves, just senior slaves
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by CodeTemplar: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Still obviously blind followers like you that I was trying to reason like.

You should spot some of your flimsy excuses there also.
Follower of who? Me I don't follow jet stacking apostles. I accept genuine apostles and not the mammon ones like you.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Last year I and my siblings decided to change momsys car. The eldest kept sending cash to buy but she ends up collecting the money to "contribute to God's work". So we kuku say make we buy am. As last born my own no too plenty wet I contribute but E shake me. Last last we buy the ride. Surprised her with it. She was very happy.
A month later I went to visit her. On my way I saw the car. I quickly brought out my phone to call her that I was going home to see her. Lo and behold mama say she dey house. I sha go house. Momsy who dey drive your car she say na pastor. For Wetin she say she sow am as seed.why you no sow this pilot wey don old she say E no fit the man. I no talk. I just do my doings comot. Carried 4 of my men we enter pastor cabal. We met him at home.Immediately he see me guyman start to shake. He don hear my scores for street say I be confirm weyrey. I no open my car ask am anything na him by himself dey talk say my son see the keys O. I told her not to but she insisted O. Just take it and leave. Hehehehe. When he see eye wey don red after plenty orijin. Drove the car to mom's and called my brother's. See scolding. We all threatened to disown her if she try that stunt again. Weeks later one girl carry belle for pastor. Later another. The man dey yansh people wives anyhow. My momsy left the church for another. Na that time she start to fresh. Every dime this guyman dey collect.

Make una wise up. These men majority na scam. Especially this guy. Fear Edo men.
PS. I be Edo too

Lol.... Are you sure this is not a work of fiction you just narrated cheesy so the pastor give girl belle. Chai shocked
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by pryme(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
A true man of God should have not business amassing personal wealth.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by olumike001(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Freestainworld:
3rd private jets while millions of poor Nigerians are wallowing in poverty, act what you preach sir

Eyah, it is well.
When he was drinking garri and coconut having fast for 90 days,120 days..where were the rich men ,intact where re you then?.

I seriously understand your state of mind, you see the glory, you don't know there re scars, price to pay. When they were denying themselves, ripping themselves off what you pursue as gain, you didn't criticize.
It is well with you ehn.

The more you wail the more he keeps expanding. God is the supplier, and not you nor man.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by olumike001(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
pryme:
A true man of God should have not business amassing personal wealth.

Then you will still ask where is your God that blesses.
Poor you will still mock God for not blessing His true servants.
Your expectation concerning them begging for good can't come to pass. Sorry itss too late, at least you te rich in your capacity to have an android phone, and data. Go to your village and bless them too, let it begin from you.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by CodeTemplar: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Myself2:

Is he the keeper of millions of Nigerians ??

But it sounds a bit distasteful for a pastor to be sounding off on camera that he has three private jets, that he bought the latest in a pandemic so much so he was praying for it not to end
Thank you. I have come to realize people don't try to know what God says about situations. The Bible is treated like a constitution that 99.9% of citizens don't get to read but need an interpreter in form of a lawyer to read and apply on their behalf in court.
The bible clearly stresses that God will meet our needs and not wants. The word "need" is closely accompanied by purpose. What's the purpose of three jets in the hand of a pastor or ministry with few travel needs. A church with branches in over 50 nations can't compare to another that's in one nation. What I see here is a derailing pastor who cannot draw a line between needs and want.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Delary: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
And people were shouting Amen! OK oooooo!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by misterjosh(m): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
If they are indeed for private use, why would an individual have 3 private jets...
Do you want to be flying in convoy the way you drive around in a convoy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Lewandoski20(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Please remind me; what kinda job does he do again?

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
What is your sources of income?I think mosques and churches income should be regulated.Imam and pastors are claiming ownership of the tithes and offerings that comes from them.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Ezmans: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Freestainworld:
the only way to make money in Nigeria is to use religion to put fear in People they I'll drop money sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Diamondqueen77(f): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:

PS. I be Edo too
This is really funny
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Myself2(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
witworth:
Of course, part of the looted covid funds allocated to you by the government.
The reality is pastors like this man at his level can collect allocations from many states.
But he is still a slave that still receive orders and instructions from his slave masters.
Even the slave masters are still slaves, just senior slaves

Is it that when you open your mouth, whatever comes out is what you dish to the public?
What do you mean by looted covid funds and also what do you mean by he can collect allocations from several states?

When did states give out what you called covid allocations? Why are you showcasing your ignorance like this.

I personally don't like the fact that a pastor appears to be showing off on the altar, but please don't taint the story with lies

It makes you look like El Rufai
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Diamondqueen77(f): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
ruggedtimi:
similar shit happen for my street....woman carrry car wey husband buy for her give pastor. Husband refuse to buy her car again, fast forward two years later pastor accused of sleeping with the woman and her 15yrs old daughter. Eldest daughter/son Carry matter for head match enter the church. Paste tag everywhere "rapist pastor" and reclaim the car from the pastor. Beat pastor blue/black. Pastor never return to HQ three months now after the incident, the gullible members still dey hold service claiming pastor is innocent.
Hahahaha... things are really happening...lol
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Follower of who? Me I don't follow jet stacking apostles. I accept genuine apostles and not the mammon ones like you.
Go back, read the full comments and quit bringing yourself further embarrassment.

I was only trying to mimic blind followers like you or were you too blind to spot that also?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Myself2(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Thank you. I have come to realize people don't try to know what God says about situations. The Bible is treated like a constitution that 99.9% of citizens don't get to read but need an interpreter in form of a lawyer to read and apply on their behalf in court.
The bible clearly stresses that God will meet our needs and not wants. The word "need" is closely accompanied by purpose. What's the purpose of three jets in the hand of a pastor or ministry with few travel needs. A church with branches in over 50 nations can't compare to another that's in one nation. What I see here is a derailing pastor who cannot draw a line between needs and want.

Applause
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Kingstanding: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

God help us.
. How many time did Jesus ride the donkey? You're a religious nutcase.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kingstanding:
. How many time did Jesus ride the donkey? You're a religious nutcase.
Why not complete the comment you quoted before you came to hasty conclusions?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Jay0079: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

God help us.
Jesus was burried by a Richman in a BUGGATI...Lol..apostle 999

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) / Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.