Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) (40206 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Freestainworld:
3rd private jets while millions of poor Nigerians are wallowing in poverty, act what you preach sir

Is he your president? Or what's his business with that? Haven't he done his part to humanity? What have you done in your life to humanity apart from lamenting and moaning about other people that work hard to get to their position?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by KillerBeauty(f): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
But why are pastors so fixated on acquiring riches.
Didn't the Bible say it's harder for a rich man to inherit the kingdom of God. And didn't the Bible say that we should not keep riches on earth where rust can get to instead we should gather riches in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Jay0079: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Why not complete the comment you quoted before you came to hasty conclusions?
Bro loose him...he's confused can't discern
..I don laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by MurderX: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Glory be to God. That's wonderful.
Ehm sorry sir what exactly do you do again?

Last year I and my siblings decided to change momsys car. The eldest kept sending cash to buy but she ends up collecting the money to "contribute to God's work". So we kuku say make we buy am. As last born my own no too plenty wet I contribute but E shake me. Last last we buy the ride. Surprised her with it. She was very happy.
A month later I went to visit her. On my way I saw the car. I quickly brought out my phone to call her that I was going home to see her. Lo and behold mama say she dey house. I sha go house. Momsy who dey drive your car she say na pastor. For Wetin she say she sow am as seed.why you no sow this pilot wey don old she say E no fit the man. I no talk. I just do my doings comot. Carried 4 of my men we enter pastor cabal. We met him at home.Immediately he see me guyman start to shake. He don hear my scores for street say I be confirm weyrey. I no open my car ask am anything na him by himself dey talk say my son see the keys O. I told her not to but she insisted O. Just take it and leave. Hehehehe. When he see eye wey don red after plenty orijin. Drove the car to mom's and called my brother's. See scolding. We all threatened to disown her if she try that stunt again. Weeks later one girl carry belle for pastor. Later another. The man dey yansh people wives anyhow. My momsy left the church for another. Na that time she start to fresh. Every dime this guyman dey collect.

Make una wise up. These men majority na scam. Especially this guy. Fear Edo men.
PS. I be Edo too
Seun 1-like is not enough, I need more likes for this.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by NwaliE01: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
The Era of as poor as church rat is over. Church rats are now very wealthy.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by vicardino(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Y'all should just focus on your lives.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Jay0079: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Must u comment... Oga Focus... free world... special Adviser
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Trueteller0147: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
I tap from Your good blessings sir.may God continue to bless and protect you
LifestyleTonite:
In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet - Apostle Johnson Suleman

Says he doesn't want COVID to end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsA3_p_ozgA&feature=youtu.be
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by general111(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Apst johnson suleiman is my man..
If you hatr hum, na your wahala be dat.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by thaoriginator: 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

The church is marching on and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

After all Jesus had a treasurer...

The donkey Jesus used to enter into Jerusalem is the equivalent of a rolls royce...

A very expensive ointment was poured upon Jesus...

The garments of Jesus were divided by lots cast by soldier to show how expensive it was...

Jesus was buried by a rich man...

So my apostle is right on point and being Christlike.

Don't get this twisted though, this is not me... I'm just trying to reason like the blind followers who would defend such leaders at all cost even if it's beyond obvious that they've clearly erred.

If this man is truly an apostle, it means the standard of apostles has significantly dropped from what it used to be in the Bible days.

God help us.
Thank God!

I nearly stopped reading at the middle and rush to ur quote to start paraying
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Jay0079: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Cti28(m): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

The donkey Jesus used to enter into Jerusalem is the equivalent of a rolls royce...

The garments of Jesus were divided by lots cast by soldier to show how expensive it was...

Don't get this twisted though, this is not me... I'm just trying to reason like the blind followers who would defend such leaders at all cost even if it's beyond obvious that they've clearly erred.

If this man is truly an apostle, it means the standard of apostles has significantly dropped from what it used to be in the Bible days.

God help us.

The Church is marching on, when she is ravished by sin and iniquity.

The Church is marching on when it is soaked and sodden with immorality.

The Church is marching on, when she is inter-woven with worldliness; and there is no clear distinction between the Church and the world.

The Church is marching on when Church members fear, honor and respect their Go's and Pastor's more than God.

The Church is marching on when Church members sleep with each other.

The Church is marching on, when the word of God has been made of none effect.

The Church is marching on, when it has been turned into a social gathering, where motivational speakers, comedians and superstars are called to entertain the pews.

Where is the new testament Church, that hate nothing else but sin and loves nothing else but Jesus? Where is the new testament Church that turned the world upside down? Where is the new testament Church that operated in the power of the Holy Spirit? Where is the new testament Church that was willing to die for the sake of Christ, that wasn't after what the world has to offer? The Church that was pure in love, pure in all aspects.
Where where?
Lord we need revival, take us to ancient path. Lord we need persecution, because persecution purifies the Church.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by edoairways: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Why not forget about why Nigerians were lazy to research and tell me what's up with you. I remember you spoke of leaving NL, now it's this planet? Please what's really going on? I'm really concerned! Thanks.
Suicidal thoughts, frustrations and unanswered prayers

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Jay0079: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
Trueteller0147:
I tap from Your good blessings sir.may God continue to bless and protect you
May he continue to cashout on you and fellow believers. LORD HEAR MY PRAYER !
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by OwenJesse27(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Last year I and my siblings decided to change momsys car. The eldest kept sending cash to buy but she ends up collecting the money to "contribute to God's work". So we kuku say make we buy am. As last born my own no too plenty wet I contribute but E shake me. Last last we buy the ride. Surprised her with it. She was very happy.
A month later I went to visit her. On my way I saw the car. I quickly brought out my phone to call her that I was going home to see her. Lo and behold mama say she dey house. I sha go house. Momsy who dey drive your car she say na pastor. For Wetin she say she sow am as seed.why you no sow this pilot wey don old she say E no fit the man. I no talk. I just do my doings comot. Carried 4 of my men we enter pastor cabal. We met him at home.Immediately he see me guyman start to shake. He don hear my scores for street say I be confirm weyrey. I no open my car ask am anything na him by himself dey talk say my son see the keys O. I told her not to but she insisted O. Just take it and leave. Hehehehe. When he see eye wey don red after plenty orijin. Drove the car to mom's and called my brother's. See scolding. We all threatened to disown her if she try that stunt again. Weeks later one girl carry belle for pastor. Later another. The man dey yansh people wives anyhow. My momsy left the church for another. Na that time she start to fresh. Every dime this guyman dey collect.

Make una wise up. These men majority na scam. Especially this guy. Fear Edo men.
PS. I be Edo too
Guy man u too much... Joor
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
edoairways:

Suicidal thoughts, frustrations and unanswered prayers
Okay. Kindly pm me.

It is well.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Microwhy: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

God help us.
Gullible
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Trueteller0147: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Always wish your fellow man well my brother. Just an advice
Jay0079:

May he continue to cashout on you and fellow believers. LORD HEAR MY PRAYER !
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
"I was praying for covid not to end"............

....come and see prayer point o! shocked People can die as long as "god" blessses you with more money, bah?

Thank God I stop church since.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Freemasonry: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:

PS. I be Edo too
Momsy no try shaa, but sometimes no be clear eye person dey take jonce, dat fake pastor fit dey hypnotise them.
Happy you recovered the ride shaa!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy asss god of men
this one enta I no fit laff grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Maski87: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mugu fall guy wack
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Judgesledge(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

God help us.
Nice one bro, was about coming for you, until I read the don't get this twisted bit

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by soojar(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

I hope FIRS and all relevant tax agencies are listening.

When they say they want to start taxing churches now, it's the likes of this "god of men" that will start shouting persecution.

Tell me how many businesses in Nigeria can give you profit where you can buy a private jet within one year? without borrowing massively from bank.

I don't even know what these fakes are preaching again, whether it's kingdom of heaven or kingdom of money.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Holinesss(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
The times we are in, Devil is deploying his worst and God is giving his best to enable us fight the good fight of faith.

Whatever money it takes God is giving it this time, the church must move on.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
LifestyleTonite:

Lori iro:"
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Tillatalk: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Did he just said third jets this is what the world knows us for
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Remember when Jesus rode on a donkey into Jerusalem suleiman ?

I know you won’t

That’s an equivalent of 2005 - 2010 cars today, why can’t you emulate him ?

If you divide your foolishness into two, and give me half, I'll just die.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by CodeTemplar: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Go back, read the full comments and quit bringing yourself further embarrassment.

I was only trying to mimic blind followers like you or were you too blind to spot that also?
Followers of who?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by PAWG(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
brainwashing is real
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by Odogwu46: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Why having 3 private jets? You won open airline business?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) by herlecks(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That's my apostle!

God help us.
Luke 16:13
No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) / Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.