Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,352 members, 7,846,524 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! (52357 Views)

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part / NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by tishbite41(m): 7:59am On Feb 19, 2021
The lady is dead.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by capitalzero: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
They should check her boyfriend house
You and those that clicked likes are fools

3 Likes

Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2021
I pray the killers will be found and sent to join her
Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by Wasky101: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2021
There are alot of damaged men on this forum. Just look at the comments on the first page.
Ear rings got you all worried and judging her I mean ear rings

1 Like

Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by Davidblen(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2021
eyah , she don die oo
Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by Osama10(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by Toscarele: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

I pray for her to be seen .

a lady left Alakuko to my place in Lekki after telling her parent she is going to Kola area... even picking the calls in my presence ... though to me is risky but if u know u know. Even the OP no fit post her state, school location and all that. Aje.
Fear woman

Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by dododawa1: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2021
Divinehealer:
Sbe will come home. Just wait and see.
she found die
Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by dododawa1: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2021
RlCHSATAN:
na olosho, we dont want to see her please. he should not even come back
your pray answered, BUT one day is one day for us all.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
dododawa1:
she found die

Awww, so sorry. Was hoping she would return home like sone do. So sad to know she did not make it home alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by JuIiusmalema: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ghettologist:
23 years old look like old woman, because of too much straving. burst ear burst Nose. You never see anything. If I pity you make I die.
She's dead now.
Hope you found peace

1 Like

Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by JuIiusmalema: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Viktorinox2:
point of correction, she is 26 not 23 . ok
you know her?
Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by oloriLFC(f): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
capitalzero:

You and those that clicked likes are fools
fools! Some people just post nonsense cos of likes. If they or one of their loved ones ever got missing, imagine they reading posts like these. Terrible young people undecided
Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by oloriLFC(f): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
dododawa1:
your pray answered, BUT one day is one day for us all.
leave them! They will all reap the rewards of their nonsense talks! Insensitive fools!
Re: Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! by IntersectCon: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.

The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.
www.missingpersonsplatform.com

Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi / Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos / Nigerian Man In Germany Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.