Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Ex-girlfriend Was Pregnant for me before she got married to another man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex-girlfriend Was Pregnant for me before she got married to another man (2549 Views)

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Was Pregnant for me before she got married to another man by okcore: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2011
what do i do? my x girl was pregnant before she got married, and now she has put to bed but the husband coded the secret
and said it out, she is not in the hsbd again. she wanted a divorce before now cos she was force into the marriage no option was left for her. everyone knws about it, the husband knows they re not in love let alone compactable but already they ve contracted the marriage. i want to knw cos we love each other so much despite of her condition or anytin she has done, i love her, everyday feelings grow stronger as if the first nit 2geda. we both grew up together when she was 11 and i was 12 sharing love beyond human imagination. now we are 25 and 26yrs and nothing has ever change b/w us. i mean everythings to her. i provide her everything, pre/post natal,bills n others. i did all this because the husband did't care about her or anything that concerns and mostly cos of my child n love. wooo! we have a dream and how do we acheive great dream in these kind of condition? i want her freedom. from Abousor kingsly
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Was Pregnant for me before she got married to another man by Blazay(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2011
The die is cast.
No going back. kiss
Congratulations, if you are the paw-paw! grin
Go for a DNA test sha!
Mu he he he he
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Was Pregnant for me before she got married to another man by Nekai(f): 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
Bro, nobody gets forced into marriage these days. If she made that decision it's best to respect it. However if she wants out of the marriage, and if you are sure the baby is yours, do a DNA test (proof for the husband), tell the woman to start divorce proceedings, marry her yourself, and move on with your lives.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Was Pregnant for me before she got married to another man by OAM4J: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
So the powers that forced her into marriage are now willing to let her get a divorce

You love each other since you were 11 and 12 bla bla bla, yet you opened your eyes and allowed her to marry another man with your pregnancy? Goodluck o!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Was Pregnant for me before she got married to another man by Ivynwa(f): 5:45am On Apr 09, 2011
@Poster
I don't understand the "forced into the marriage thing" if you two loved yourselves as much as you are professing now she will not subject herself to that in this age and time and you will not stand and watch her married off to somebody else coupled with the fact that you two were aware that she was pregnant with your child.
I am not trying to be hard on you, I am wondering how you found it in you to allow your fellow man be misled in the first place into thinking that your baby is his. It was great that the man she got married to found out or a child will have been deceived all his life into thinking that your ex gf's husband is his father. Whatever you do in your life never support an act whereby a human being is been separated from his or her origin (their real parents). It's as grievous as slave trade in which humans were separated from their origin.

There seem to be more to this story than met the eye, I don't subscribe to adding salt to the injury of others when they open up their problems here in Nairaland yet I think that it is very heinous that you two knew she was pregnant with your child and kept it secret and she got married to another man with that pregnancy. There are fragments of lies, deceits, secrets here that are just not right.

Okay now you are looking for solution
You two should get real and be truthful to yourselves, when you find the truth therein lies the solution to your problem. One love!

One more thing poster please quickly remove your name from the tail part of your post please. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. / Ordeal Of A Nigerian Prostitute In Russia / Funny Difference Between Rich, Poor And Middle Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.