Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! (5981 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
There is this woman that has been helping my mom for years. Time and circumstances gave me two lovely guys as sons. As Daddy is always on the move I needed someone to take care of them for me. Told my mom she sent her housekeeper's daughter to me. Based on say she knows she is like a sister to me because she grew up in my hands virtually. She has been top notch. Even people thinks she is my sister. She don ripe O ,like 22 ish but even though I like woman I no play near her. I swear with my blokos. I don't even bring ladies home(if the lord provides lol). Straight to the point I just emptied the trash and I saw this self pregnancy test kit. The pack. I didn't see the kit truly but I sha entered and after giving her lamba she say she get belle. I just weak like this. I don't even know what to do. So many thoughts in my head like this. Nothing concern me with who chook am score goal but I'm just disappointed. How do I handle this issue. Sure she had freedom staying here and thus blame go fall for my head. But how do I handle it. Make I send her packing or..... This is a person I've planned something for O.
I repeat I no nack her.....for I know say naughty men dey here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by YourMajesty(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:
There is this woman that has been helping my mom for years. Time and circumstances gave me two lovely guys as sons. As Daddy is always on the move I needed someone to take care of them for me. Told my mom she sent her housekeeper's daughter to me. Based on say she knows she is like a sister to me because she grew up in my hands virtually. She has been top notch. Even people thinks she is my sister. She don ripe O ,like 22 ish but even though I like woman I no play near her. I swear with my blokos. I don't even bring ladies home(if the lord provides lol). Straight to the point I just emptied the trash and I saw this self pregnancy test kit. The pack. I didn't see the kit truly but I sha entered and after giving her lamba she say she get belle. I just weak like this. I don't even know what to do. So many thoughts in my head like this. Nothing concern me with who chook am score goal but I'm just disappointed. How do I handle this issue. Sure she had freedom staying here and thus blame go fall for my head. But how do I handle it. Make I send her packing or..... This is a person I've planned something for O.

"After giving her the lamba"

Please what is lamba?

From your write-up, one can easily detect that you're either a child molester or you take advantage of vulnerable girls

Speak in language we can understand not this toutish nonsense you speak.

45 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Kriss216: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:

Please what is lamba?

If you actually don't know what "lamba" means in that context, I'm afraid, you're not street wise.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by BigDick70inch(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Jux forgive her.......and take responsibility of her of her unborn kid......... tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:

Please what is lamba?

It's not by force to comment. Nonsense to you might be sensible to another . Sheath you sword since that's the only bullshit you picked from the whole thing I wrote

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Skyfornia(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
You are a suspect..

5 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kriss216:

If you actually don't know what "lamba" means in that context, I'm afraid, you're not street wise.
I'm not streetwise. Lamba means a lie . I lied I saw the kit but I didn't.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Skyfornia:
You are a suspect..
I talk am

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by YourMajesty(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Mr streetwise,

Can you define lamba for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:

Please what is lamba?

But if you hear it from your favourite artiste, it will not be toutish!

He asked her questions or compelled her to say the truth and she confessed.

Op, you need to know who is responsible, meet the person and ask his plans for the pregnancy.
Also inform the mom maturedly. Maybe invite her over.

She made a big mistake, but then she's human. It shouldn't stop the help you want to render. If na school, she fit still go back after birth, that's if the guy responsible does not want to marry her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by YourMajesty(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:

It's not by force to comment. Nonsense to you might be sensible to another . Sheath you sword since that's the only bullshit you picked from the whole thing I wrote
There's no sense in what you post... And the truth is, I see you as someone who proudly take advantage of vulnerable girls.

5 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
OcVoice:

Op, you need to know who is responsible, meet the person and ask his plans about the pregnancy.
Also inform the mom matured. Maybe invite her over.

She made a big mistake, but then she's human. It shouldn't stop the help you want to render. If ba school, she fit still go back after birth, that's if the guy responsible does not want to marry her

The girl ehn just spoil my mood I swear. I will help with anything because my boys take her as mom. Very good girl. How she take enter this trap just weak me. Going through my cctv feeds to see if the guy na person wey I know.
Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by YourMajesty(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
OcVoice:

Op, you need to know who is responsible, meet the person and ask his plans about the pregnancy.
Also inform the mom matured. Maybe invite her over.

She made a big mistake, but then she's human. It shouldn't stop the help you want to render. If ba school, she fit still go back after birth, that's if the guy responsible does not want to marry her

Sorry, I don't listen to the noise you enjoy listening to.

6 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by YourMajesty(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Ode. Child molester hehehehe. Abeg shift. No let me open book for your head. If you read my posts you know I always write in broken English. Anyway no be your fault. Na me carry matter come meet you. And I no kuku ask for your help. It takes a child molester to know one since your dad is a perfect example. No make me open chronicles on your head. Sheath your sword. Else I will unleash my venom on you. Useless troll
Just see how you're convulsing and using the swear words already.

A clear conscience fears no accusations.

You will be caught soon.

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:
Sorry, I don't listen to the noise you enjoy listening to.

Oh really!? I would have loved to engage you, but I do not want to derail this thread.

Op needs advise
Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by YourMajesty(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
OcVoice:

Oh really!? I would have loved to engage you, but I do not want to derail this thread.

Op needs advise
Go engage your lamba noisemakers please.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
OcVoice:

Op needs advise
Leave him
He is frustrated. He needs a job
Let him vent. grin

Be a good boy. No one will employ a madman Mr majesty

3 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Leave him
Let him vent. grin

Yeah, I remember him from that thread.

The guy get wahala
Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by YourMajesty(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Leave him
Let him vent. grin

Was that to make me feel bad?

What a dummy. smiley

Nwanyiogwashi, please come and see another Umunede citizen.
Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Angelacruz: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
True bros...i no cum undastand d writeup
YourMajesty:

Please what is lamba?

From your write-up, one can easily detect that you're either a child molester or you take advantage of vulnerable girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by sisisioge: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP....you did it! Well done! Continue to bring children of different genetic compositions to this world. One day one day, you will be faced with the reality of your prowess. Indeed, boobs come in pairs while diicks are singletons!

As for your new conquest, please tell your mother. She will take it from there grin

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by mariahAngel(f): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:

The girl ehn just spoil my mood I swear. I will help with anything because my boys take her as mom. Very good girl. How she take enter this trap just weak me. Going through my cctv feeds to see if the guy na person wey I know.

Do you have a wife?

I observed you didn't mention the mother of your children...
At the beginning of your write-up, I even thought you were a female

3 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Twelfthman: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin
Nah because u eat pinky ( the dog) that is why e dey e happen to u

But on a more serious note just ask her if she know the person make give her belle.

Then ask her if she want keep the baby.

If she answer yes to these question then grant her wish because she is 22 and I believe at that age everyone should know what is best for them

2 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by 400billionman: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
She don ripe o.

You entered.

And you gave her the Lamba.

She say she get belle.

But seriously, you no nack her.

When you are ready to tell us the story, you can cum again with the remix.

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Shibaraba, is this you? Methinks it is.

She is 22 years old and legally an adult, which means she has full control of her vagina to use and misuse as she pleases. Her mates are even getting married and taking care of their own homes, so unless you sef follow nack the girl, I don't see why you should bear the burden of a guilty conscience in this matter.

What you should ask her is what she and the hórny son of a gun who came inside her intend doing with the pregnancy. Her response will determine your next line of action.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by columbus007(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
Same thing going on in my head in recent days,there's this tall sweet 19 year old girl i have been imagining to enter,God.
Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by mosdii(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerian Girls always spreading their legs like rumour because they want to utilize their centre hole.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
First of all, how old are your son's?

Secondly, hmmm... You don enter because nobody will believe you didn't go there especially as you already have children from similar scenario.

Just take her to your mom and let her say in front of you who impregnated her before you leave. Otherwise she'll put it on you.

3 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by BigYash: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Even your wife go start suspect you. Where you dey when the girl take go outside go collect lamba? Una for no give her freedom like that na. Make una ask am who nack,if the person wants to marry her or not. She is more than 18,so she knows what was in by collecting joystick without protection. She no fit buy condom,but she fit go buy pt kit. Op wait make I finish wetin I dey do. Before I start dey vex. Cux this kind mata dey vex me

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by maureensylvia(f): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Walkee: 1:55am On Feb 19, 2021
YourMajesty:

Please what is lamba?

if I wire you backhand now...
On what planet is a 22 years old girl a child?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lying, Cheating Husband And A Sham Of A Marriage. Where Do I Go From Here? / When Is The Right Time To Employ A Maid/house-help? / They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.