Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network (22171 Views)

Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse / Mastercard To Allow Cryptocurrency Payments On Its Network This Year / International Breweries To Merge With Two Other Firms After SEC, NSE Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by Primusinterpares(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
What is NTA
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by Sijo01(f): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Redoil:
who watch NTA since the coming of buhari

and why is it that NTA is full of northerners

That's what you get when you have a tribalistic terrorist in the herm of affairs.

Not just only NTA btw but all federal agencies

1 Like

Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by peniel465(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin The only time we watch Nta is when our subscription expires..
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by davido91(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
So how is that going to be useful for improving the network.

People can literally use the Internet to get stocks if they need it. Anyways, I doubt people watch NTA
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by dederocs(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Makes sense, but first let them sanitise the Nigerian stock exchange, give and have access to full information of all companies listed, to give the Nigerian investor, a clear idea of the company's true financial standing.
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by stupidmod3: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
superamoled:
Nice one. It is a positive development at least
wen last u watch nta, if ur sub never expire
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by four44: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
People still de watch this stone ages station

1 Like

Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by ITbomb(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
No serious investor should watch Northern Television Network NTA

1 Like

Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by moufan: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tunasco4u:
So NTA still exist wow.
Back then when NTA use to do Friday night movie pick 12:00am,that is the only NTA station that I remember
those days mehnnnnnnnmm

1 Like

Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by November1857(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Just like When the Useless Jonathan was in power
Ain't you more useless the Buhari's cow !
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by edoairways: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

The so called useless Jonathan is far better than your hide and seek Buhari
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by Emeka71(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nothing new.
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by donprinyo(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
BUNCH OF OLD BRAINS
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by Redoil: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

have you eating today
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Redoil:

If northerners are your problem, then you will die in pain cause we are going no way you hateful thing.
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by ThiagoKid(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
Cc;
Justjesse, Good afternoon bro
Trust you had a grand day?
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by LLSAINT(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Which kind question you dey ask sef?
You dey Agege dey still ask if na Lagos?
NTA, Northern Television Network

Redoil:

Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by JustJesse(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Cc; Justjesse, Good afternoon bro Trust you had a grand day?
My day is currently going fine
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by ThiagoKid(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
JustJesse:

My day is currently going fine
cool...i wanna discuss some ish with you. Preferable on whatsApp, mail, or here?
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Congratulations NTA. You guys just made it into the 20th century
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by JustJesse(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
ThiagoKid:
cool...i wanna discuss some ish with you. Preferable on whatsApp, mail, or here?
+2348025275838 WhatsApp
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by ThiagoKid(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
JustJesse:

+2348025...WhatsApp
you can clear the digits now.
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by slex(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
I only remember NTA now because of 2 things.
1. When I'm at ahmadu Bello way and want to go and eat.

2. When my dstv sub finishes, you just have ch. 100 and ch251 (NTA) showing.

Just because of nta watching for 2 days, I rush go renew my sub to regain my sanity.
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by Makebitcoin: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
The most useless network in Africa poor Qaulity and only support those retards poor performing politicians in power who care less about the masses

1 Like

Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by dubbiskelly(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
NS E is the biggest Ponzi scam in Naija
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by litaninja(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is headline news for NTA??
na wa
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by IME1: 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Monogamy:
Whenever you are finding it hard to sleep, just tune to NTA..

grin
, grin grin this your post is an honest savagery grin cheesy
Hah
Last Sunday I said let me just watch Newsline that its been a while,
My dear the last I remember was-
Turning on the TV
Walking to my room
Leaving the door open so I can hear Becky tell her stories
Then lying down

My dear I no hear perm!
One word one story I no hear
The way I take sleep eh
Like drug

But I'd always respect NTA cool it informed and entertained many of us who grew up in the generation and time of no easy access to TV, cable, Internet, DVD, VCR, or state owned channels.

I challenge you to try and watch NTA for a day, if you make it, you'd have learnt one or two life lessons cool
Re: NTA To Display NSE Ticker Tape Across Its Network by Crypto4life: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
Redoil:

it is full of northerners because its Northern Television Authority.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Eyes N1,300/$ At Parallel Market As Speculators Offload FX / PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System / Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.