Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) (36124 Views)

See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo / The Snake We Killed At Our Poultry Farm Today / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
shocked Green mamba cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by NoFap123: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
CalliDora1:
You are brutish. See how you smashed it's head beyond recognition Lol... and to think it's a harmless snake. The name is green snake under the green grass. grin

Can you try this with a black mamba? grin
We don't have time to run danger check on them. Kill on sight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by LotaTee: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lalasticlala try help us identify this snake.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by dmgr(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
That should a boomslang or a green mamba
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by sslcrypt: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
It's a rat snake not venomous to humans but only rats.

I think Nigerians need more education on how the ecosystem works

1 Like

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Ziontrain20: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
This kind always align with green vegetation, and usually harmless when it bites. You just feel dizzy and get better except your village people are after you. ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
There are more snakes hiding in that your farm, you have to be very careful. This I have seen.

yeye, u must see something

1 Like

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Petyprince: 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
It's a mamba then green one
CalliDora1:
You are brutish. See how you smashed it's head beyond recognition Lol... and to think it's a harmless snake. The name is green snake under the green grass. grin

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
na this thing been dey protect your farm from herdsmen oo shocked grin
You don by yourself kill your security guard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
SegFault:
This nairaland useless eh.

Blame the bastard lala for bringing snake to front page. A full grown foolish man.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Veezy4u(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Snake snake snake snake! How will news about these useless animals improve our lives? Instead of giving us important things or better still ideas on how to be financially free from the clutches of Nigeria's poor economic stuffs to the average guy on the street.like wtf How many topics on fp are worth it?
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by tit(f): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
mrmachine:
It's rat snake I don't think it's poisonous

Ha ha ha
How you take know?
He don bite you before?
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
michaelpop50:

Blame the bastard lala for bringing snake to front page. A full grown foolish man.
gringrin See as nonsense full fp. Hardly anything of good substance.

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kokadomfreedom:
I went to farm this morning to do some clearing/fatigue in preparation for next farming season came across this snake hiding. Thank God I was able to kill the deadly creature. Please, what's the name of this green snake?

That is a harmless garter/garden snake that actually helps you by eating rodents around the farm.

Be there claiming deadly snake.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Veezy4u(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
michaelpop50:

when another mod sees this, waiting for lala to react

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
CalliDora1:

even my little sister kills all kinds of snake without fear. LAST JULY I JUST LEARNT THAT THIS SNAKE specie is HARMLESS
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by oloshun(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
And this is news?
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by MrHighSea: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
CalliDora1:

mambas can be green too.
it's generally "black" mamba because of the very dark hell pit of a mouth.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Spectaclesawe25: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is a warning sign bro.
Fulani Herdsmen are close by.
Olorun awa pelue ooo.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
CalliDora1:

I'm sure you don't know anything abt snakes, ejo sooro itself. When you see this type of snake, borrow another two legs and run. Green snake under the green grass, the narration sef no fear you?

3 Likes

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Green mamba I presume. Highly venomous though
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by strangest(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
you just killed the rat eater in your farm... you will now be infested with rats
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kokadomfreedom:
I went to farm this morning to do some clearing/fatigue in preparation for next farming season came across this snake hiding. Thank God I was able to kill the deadly creature. Please, what's the name of this green snake?
Thank God it was not herdsmen U saw cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Veezy4u:
when another mod sees this, waiting for lala to react

If them won block me make them block, I nor send

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by adontcare(f): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Green mamba
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Foodqueen(f): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Was it under the green grass
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
SegFault:

gringrin See as nonsense full fp. Hardly anything of good substance.

He tire me sef. Them dey carry picture of dead snake come front page. Very useless forum

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kokadomfreedom:
paramole
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Snakes are available in your farm cause there are pests around. They are there to serve a purpose.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
You crushed the head so it would be difficult to ascertain if it was a venomous green mamba or a harmless non venomous smooth green snake.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Solatium(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kokadomfreedom:

This is Green Mamba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) / How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce / Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.