Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,422 members, 7,830,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) (36131 Views)

See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo / The Snake We Killed At Our Poultry Farm Today / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Ehis042(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy Omo that snake has a big head this is defiinitely a green mamba and it has loads of venom in its fangs. kiss
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by twistakelv: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Rent/hire 1 or more today. from enugu to any state or any state to enugu. we also do within enugu private drop services.
other services we provide include:
1. vip school runs services for your kids or school.
2. vip services for wedding celebrants and special guests - bride's parents, groom's parents etc
3. vip services for thanks giving, burial and other festive ceremonies.
4. vip services when you want to visit your village with your family without stress.
5. vip courier services
etc.
ivm connect is brand new 2020 model hunchback luxury brand from innoson vehicle manufacturing company. they are available for public use within and outside enugu. all you need do is call or chat me up and we will deliver unforgettable cruise experience to your door step and pleasure.

O7O188O487O

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Atticusxsz(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lala... Come o, e go soon done! grin
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Ladyvin(f): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Why does every snake � thread hit front page
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
michaelpop50:

He tire me sef. Them dey carry picture of dead snake come front page. Very useless forum
Wetin man go do.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Warlord2014(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Draslo:
Oshey! Snake activist!
That looks like a green mamba. Highly Venomous!
not a mamba. ..just a poor garden snake/rat snake
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by FASASI1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Draslo:

Oshey! Snake activist!

Not all green snake are green mamba what you are right there is a boomslang
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
Draslo:

Oshey! Snake activist!

I only know of black Mamba and I learnt about it here on snakeland NAIRALAND.
Akanoaaa:

I'm sure you don't know anything abt snakes, ejo sooro itself. When you see this type of snake, borrow another two legs and run. Green snake under the green grass, the narration sef no fear you?
I do not even wish to see any snake.
MrHighSea:

mambas can be green too.
it's generally "black" mamba because of the very dark hell pit of a mouth.

I know the black it's as a result of it black mouth. Some have black bodies too

Kelvin3476:
even my little sister kills all kinds of snake without fear. LAST JULY I JUST LEARNT THAT THIS SNAKE specie is HARMLESS
Yeah. There's a green one in my village my mum told us about. It doesn't bite. Its called Akansi. I guess that's the one you're talking about.
Petyprince:
It's a mamba then green one
Ok then.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
mike404:
HE CANT EVEN TRY IT WITH GREEN MAMBA, GREEN MAMBAS ARE VERY AGGRESSIVE

I'm telling you.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by nams77: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Draslo:

Oshey! Snake activist!

That is not a green mamba. Mambas are not endemic to Nigeria.
The snake there is harmless.

Cc: Engrduke
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by RRodwave(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Stop daydreaming

1 Like

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by DSC7: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
CalliDora1:

Yeah. There's a green one in my village my mum told us about. It doesn't bite. Its called Akansi. I guess that's the one you're talking about.

Ok then.

Ebonyi?
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
DSC7:

Ebonyi?

Me ohaozara.......

Nope..Abia.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by nams77: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
CalliDora1:

Ok then.

Mambas are not found in Nigeria. We have two snakes specie we should be worried about in Nigeria.
The African cobra and all viper families including the gaboon viper ( these are sluggish but highly dangerous).
The cobra is the most aggressive. Mambas are very aggressive too but thank God we don't have them in naija.

I have killed a viper twice but ran away from a cobra when I saw one. Then I haven't overcome my fear for snakes.
Cobra do spit venom in the eyes of people too and they are damn accurate with their target

1 Like

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
nams77:

Mambas are not found in Nigeria. We have two snakes specie we should be worried about in Nigeria.
The African cobra and all viper families including the gaboon viper ( these are sluggish but highly dangerous).
The cobra is the most aggressive. Mambas are very aggressive too but thank God we don't have them in naija.

I have killed a viper twice but ran away from a cobra when I saw one. Then I haven't overcome my fear for snakes. Cobra do spit venom in the eyes of people too are they are damn accurate with their target

Wow! Thanks for this.

May I never see any one of them.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by DSC7: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
CalliDora1:

Nope..Abia.

Wow....

well almost same believe abt green snakes.....
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by nams77: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
CalliDora1:

Wow! Thanks for this.

May I never see any one of them.

Lol.
Snake don't just go out to attack people. They will only attack when they feel you are a threat.
On few occasions, they give dry bite( bite without venom). But one need to treat all bite issues as an emergency .
If we sight snake from afar, we can easily avoid them but the problem is not seeing them on time

1 Like

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Asswipemod: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kokadomfreedom:
I went to farm this morning to do some clearing/fatigue in preparation for next farming season came across this snake hiding. Thank God I was able to kill the deadly creature. Please, what's the name of this green snake?

Can somebody please stop nairalanders from posting comments about snakes! It neither informative nor educative. Its not even entertaining.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by nams77: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ehis042:
cheesy cheesy Omo that snake has a big head this is defiinitely a green mamba and it has loads of venom in its fangs. kiss
Mambas are not in Nigeria. Do you research
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by memory123(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bolaji26:
F. T. C at last
it's a pity
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Samade7: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
CalliDora1:
You are brutish. See how you smashed it's head beyond recognition Lol... and to think it's a harmless snake. The name is green snake under the green grass. grin

Can you try this with a black mamba? grin

Ok if d head is not smashed u would have recognised her? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Thereishel: 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kokadomfreedom:
I went to farm this morning to do some clearing/fatigue in preparation for next farming season came across this snake hiding. Thank God I was able to kill the deadly creature. Please, what's the name of this green snake?

Green snake under the green glass. Abisoro ni Yoruba mape. It's quick to bite but not venomous.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by christistruth01: 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Draslo:

Oshey! Snake activist!

Very Very
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by christistruth01: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Asswipemod:

Can somebody please stop nairalanders from posting comments about snakes! It neither informative nor educative. Its not even entertaining.

Have you seen this one killed around Agege in Lagos

Did you know that a Snake this big Could be killed In Lagos ?

It was killed trying to Swallow a Goat at Midnight

The Education value is that there is some Serious
hard to believe Wildlife around Lagos

There are also safety issues

https://www.nairaland.com/6401124/pictures-massive-python-dad-caught

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kokadomfreedom:

That’s a harmless green grass snake
>
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Saig: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
That snake won't just harm you. It was even hiding and didn't attack you but you still went ahead and killed it. Why? What did it do to you?? The earth does not belong to humans alone. Allow these things live their lives if they didn't attack you
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kokadomfreedom:
and u have not eaten it
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Draslo:

Oshey! Snake activist!

yeah it's a green eastern mamba..climate change .in the past these animals couldn't survive in Africa. I dey laugh Nigerians they feel most green snakes have no venom.. my brother if the head of a green snake is not pointed...its not a vine snake .vine snakes are not poisonous. If it has a normal head even if it is green run for ur life..the worst ones are the once with a touch of yellow at the bottom.if it bites u my brother just drink sniper
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
9jaRealist:

That’s a harmless green grass snake
>
I just they laugh..ignorance everywhere.no go use this comment deceive people o...it may lead to death..its a green eastern mamba and yes they are in africa now
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by KingMack(m): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
People wey know about snake for nairaland no dey again angry

E no go better for oga Daura angry

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2021
grin grin you just killed a messenger from your village people.
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Draslo(m): 12:20am On Feb 19, 2021
osazsky:
yeah it's a green eastern mamba..climate change .in the past these animals couldn't survive in Africa. I dey laugh Nigerians they feel most green snakes have no venom.. my brother if the head of a green snake is not pointed...its not a vine snake .vine snakes are not poisonous. If it has a normal head even if it is green run for ur life..the worst ones are the once with a touch of yellow at the bottom.if it bites u my brother just drink sniper
Lol. Drink sniper ke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Make 6 Figures Every 3 Weeks From Farming Ugu / Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) / How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.