Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) (36125 Views)

See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo / The Snake We Killed At Our Poultry Farm Today / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Terriwaya: 3:18am On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:
You are brutish. See how you smashed it's head beyond recognition Lol... and to think it's a harmless snake. The name is green snake under the green grass. grin

Can you try this with a black mamba? grin
this is a mamba

1 Like

Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 19, 2021
anochuko01:
na this thing been dey protect your farm from herdsmen oo shocked grin
You don by yourself kill your security guard
cheesy grin grin
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2021
RlCHSATAN:
lala must you always bring snake topics to front page? angry angry

How do you know the mod that pushes a topic to the front page please?
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Zubi10(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Draslo:

Oshey! Snake activist!

That looks like a green mamba. Highly Venomous!
Nooo is not venomous at all ..we used to play with it while I was in the village...Just that it can run very fast
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2021
why kill it, that snake is non-venomous
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by ShadowAMG(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Draslo:

Oshey! Snake activist!

That looks like a green mamba. Highly Venomous!

Correct bro! That's a green mamba. After a few years that green changes to black depending on if it's a male or female
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Edwin046(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Innocent snake
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Emola12(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nawa ooo y can't you hold it alive? U just killed one animal pikin sha (Rip) mr dangerous snake it pain me oo I can't lie 4 u
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

I only know of black Mamba and I learnt about it here on snakeland NAIRALAND.

I do not even wish to see any snake.

I know the black it's as a result of it black mouth. Some have black bodies too

Yeah. There's a green one in my village my mum told us about. It doesn't bite. Its called Akansi. I guess that's the one you're talking about.

Ok then.

what a quote
Re: See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) by olushowunm(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kokadomfreedom:
I went to farm this morning to do some clearing/fatigue in preparation for next farming season came across this snake hiding. Thank God I was able to kill the deadly creature. Please, what's the name of this green snake?
it's osha in Yoruba and Green mamba in English. Hope this help. It's a very dangerous snake. Thank your star.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) / How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce / Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.