Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) (48930 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Government Supplies Us The AK-47 With Which We Kill - Repentant Bandit (Video) / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by gbagyiza: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigeria is gone... You said because of injustice mated on you by government officials and you resort to killing innocent people instead of attacking those that destroyed your life. Now what about the families of the innocents you destroyed by killing n burning their lively hood. What it means , they too will take up arm to seek for revenge....I repeat, Nigeria is gone.
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by gbagyiza: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigeria is gone... You said because of injustice mated on you by government officials and you resort to killing innocent people instead of attacking those that destroyed your life. Now what about the families of the innocents you destroyed by killing n burning their lively hood. What it means is that, they too will take up arms to seek for revenge....I repeat, Nigeria is gone.
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by mu2sa2: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mikecold:
Maybe when you sell groundnut you can use it to pay your forgiven bandits.

Because Niger Delta militants had a genuine agitation against parasitic north
No be only genuine agitation. If you were among the innocent people killed by nd terrorists, you would have been posting this gibberish from the grave.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
mu2sa2:
No be only genuine agitation. If you were among the innocent people killed by nd terrorists, you would have been posting this gibberish from the grave.
Abdul, did you go to mosque today
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
emmanuel596:
shocked Religion of piss
Don't be a bigot, This is nothing related to Islam.
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by uuzba(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Don't be a bigot, This is nothing related to Islam.
You just casted yourself.
The guy did not mention islam O.
You are the one that made the connection by mentioning Islam.
You see yourself now?
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by ibietela2(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Buhari's administration has abused the word 'repentant' so much

'integrity' nko?
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by haulagehandlers(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mikelarteta:
The Northern borders are the greatest security challenge we face in this country.
big lie go most of this western state boarder make you go see film
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/getting-a-gun-is-like-buying-bread-daudawa

Is this not what we have been saying All these bandits are because of state and govt officials misbehaving with no repercussions. How do they get away with it? We are tired of no accountability. When you call officials they just share the loot and nothing is done. This is why people are frustrated.
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
mu2sa2:

Don’t mind him militants that were sharing oil bunkering that was destroying farm lands and health with their same “oppressors”. This country
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by Germi9: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Racoon:
Looking @ his eyes shows how mean he must have been yet they have put him on a payroll.They wont waste him simply because he's now a so called "repentant" bandit/terrorist.They have neglect the fact that the only good bandits/terrorists is the dead one.

I shouder in horror when I saw these heartless atrocious element having no iota of pity for even the children kidnapped with their parents @ Rafi LGA from the NSTA bus.
you can see the smile on his face..eating fat from the government
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by Gandollaar(f): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
PAWG:
Na wa o. Is it the same Nigeria we're in?
Just imagine that...

Because they seized his herd, sold off the rest of his assets to procure a gun!!

Arrewa, quotasystem Nameaboki Arewa1stSon and co, that's your kith and kin that we share same space with!

Fvcking entitled terrorists!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by Hallabee1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
LMS1:
More Like: "Sshh Mallam Give Me AK47, dat N500 Own! Den Add Two Magazine Make E Be N1500. Abeg Put Am Por Naylon O"! Lol Nigeria Is More Like Disney World, It Will Never Stop To Amuse Me grin
Aje....

No kill me with laugh...

1 Like

Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by UKBobo(m): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
Listen to what he is saying no - the religious e-warriors will just spew...

Injustice begets Injustice.
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by Asswipemod: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/getting-a-gun-is-like-buying-bread-daudawa

Lies! This guy is lying glibly. Tales by moonlight!
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by Crypto4life: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
so how about the people he has killed? who's going to do that time? naija na joke,
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by Senatoraku: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
emmanuel596:
shocked Religion of piss
religion of piss indeed grin
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by divineappo(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
this is exactly how Libya became a failed state

Buhari is a disease, every minute of Buhari in aso villa is a curse upon this Nation
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by omohanet(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
No NPF logo there, just white and green on black background.
Thank you .
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by folu4real(f): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hummmm imagine. God protection on us always.
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by tayolove12(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ganjafama:
Go and write IELTS, if you pass you are already halfway there.

Bro did you know how much International English Language Testing System cost now
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by Ganjafama(m): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2021
tayolove12:

Bro did you know how much International English Language Testing System cost now
N75,000
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by tayolove12(m): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2021
Ganjafama:
N75,000

How much is my salary bruh? To get money in Nigeria not easy I swear, 60% Nigeria youth pray for help everyday. Once you don't want to go into dirty jobs to make money someone needs to be praying everyday....
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by Ganjafama(m): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2021
tayolove12:

How much is my salary bruh? To get money in Nigeria not easy I swear, 60% Nigeria youth pray for help everyday. Once you don't want to go into dirty jobs to make money someone needs to be praying everyday....
I feel your pain bro. Just take everyday as it comes and don't forget to pray. Hustle go pay one day.
Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by tayolove12(m): 12:54am On Feb 19, 2021
Ganjafama:
I feel your pain bro. Just take everyday as it comes and don't forget to pray. Hustle go pay one day.

I Hope all is going to be alright one day I keep hope alive

1 Like

Re: Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) by ddeola: 2:45am On Feb 19, 2021
BAD GOVERNMENT, POROUS BORDER. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided :-

#Buharimustgo,#Endbadgovernmentinnigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Was Not in Tinubus Meeting With CBN Governor & NNPC MD (Pics,video ) / President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again / Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.