Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge (45931 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing / #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by doxijaw: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Meanwhile nothing less than 2k Nigerian women are whoring themselves on Instagram as we speak. grin for 5k

Go there to if u don't believe.

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by nkiliuzo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
can men join the challenge self, e dey hungry me but am afraid to dress like woman

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by zjescomltd(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Be yourself and stop living a life of imitation
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by abike12(f): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
love to see it!
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by PAWG(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Nice. I wonder what the being, who typed the comment below and his likers would say. Some people are just so ****

But he said the truth nah, I know you don't like the truth.

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Goalnaldo(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
It's not Everytime we'll emulate them. Let them emulate us for now grin
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by pocohantas(f): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
But he said the truth nah, I know you don't like the truth.

Do you know those girls to confirm they are jobless? This is a commissioner, oya repeat your truth here, let’s see how senseless you’ll sound.

3 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by AmazingELixir: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
lipsrsealed

Lemme see if she participated in the silhouette challenge...I'm cumin
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Eriokanmi: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
To be honest, there would have been a lot of NOI likes in the northern Nigeria today, had they given room for their females to come come out and unleash their God-given potentials. Many of them would have been bread winners of their families today, even fend for their poor husbands. This would also have reduced the level of poverty there a great deal. They've succeeded in killing their destinies by hiding them inside the house and covering their faces. Only their husbands you'd see selling and doing all manners of petty trading which can't even take care of their ordinary feeding, let alone train their children in school.

Even in Saudi today, their women drive taxis and go to school. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Esohjay0: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Capsule101:
If only our ladies could not only copy her dress style but being as charismatic and ambitious as she is and not always depend on men to get dem phones and shawarma ... Thank God for my girlfriend sha
okay make the commissioner sef no copy NOIweala abi.... Who make she come copy
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by nairalandankrah: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Catriona liang is a Wiitch and chairlady of the presidency board of the federal republic of Nigeria..
She is part of the problem of this country..
I know what I know
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Nice. I wonder what the being, who typed the comment below and his likers would say. Some people are just so ****

Don't mind that guy he is a low life frustrated, urgent 2k guy who cannot hold his own among high flying ladies so he went for his type who ended up frustrating his life, so he is taking out his frustration on every lady when ever he gets the opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Nauttyprof(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Capsule101:
If only our ladies could not only copy her dress style but being as charismatic and ambitious as she is and not always depend on men to get dem phones and sharwarma ... Thank God for my girlfriend sha

Please, keep your 'if' to yourself and understand the reasoning behind the challenge. The point is not to pass just the dress style but to showcase the values of education and how a lady can be ambitious. Something physical will need to be used for the hashtag. Also, did you read the commissioner's post to understand better?

Nigerians with the mentality of always wanting to criticise everything and anything all in the name of passing a message.

2 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Toks2008(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
IBILEmayweather:
This video just dey make me laugh..Britons are just so humorous

And free spirited.

They don't carry life for head.
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Olamilekan08(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Thank you jare.

I just tire for people for the other thread. Dem do immoral challenge una complain, now dem decided to do challenge wey be say na correct dressing, dem still no satisfy... Make dem emulate her progress, intelligence, charisma yen yen yen as if the men don start to emulate her and the ladies refuse to join.

I just wonder if the guy you quoted fit tell the British High commissioner say instead of her "to emulate her progress, charisma and intelligence, they are busy emulating her dress sense"

pocohantas:

southniyikaye:
instead of them to emulate her progress, charisma and intelligence, they are busy emulating her dress sense. No wonder most of them are Senseless and have nothing in their head except urgent things like 2k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Zooposki(f): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
doxijaw:
Meanwhile nothing less than 2k Nigerian women are whoring themselves on Instagram as we speak. grin for 5k

Go there to if u don't believe.

You are not ashamed that you men have so failed this country that your women has to resort to whoring themselves out. The black man!!! SMH!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by olisaEze(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Success has many friends, but failure is an orphan.

I rmbr how Oshiomole did his best to vilify her time as minister of the federal republic.

Today no one knows were Oshiomole is, but here is a foreigner proudly attaching herself to our NOI.
Certain individuals just somehow make u proud to be a Nigerian once in a while. Congrats to NOI again. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by doxijaw: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
Zooposki:

You are not ashamed that you men have so failed this country that your women has to resort to whoring themselves out. The black man!!! SMH!!!!

I am oh.

It's actually those well to do Nigerian men bastardising the women.

They give them drugs, parade them naked all over place, until these girls become monsters.

If you have 100k , you can sleep with 5 solid women at the same time, using them for every sort of dispacable act.

It's that bad
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
I have moved on to better things and you still sound pained.. Be sensible small now
pocohantas:

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by robosky02(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
No more Brazilian wig

We salute our own

Ngozically

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
I wonder why almost everyone became blind to the MOST I USED.. WHY ARE THEY SO PAINED?
Olamilekan08:
Thank you jare.

I just tire for people for the other thread. Dem do immoral challenge una complain, now dem decided to do challenge wey be say na correct dressing, dem still no satisfy... Make dem emulate her progress, intelligence, charisma yen yen yen as if the men don start to emulate her and the ladies refuse to join.

I just wonder if the guy you quoted fit tell the British High commissioner say instead of her "to emulate her progress, charisma and intelligence, they are busy emulating her dress sense"

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by haulagehandlers(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Madam Ngozi puts her hope in God while the sexybrities put their hopes in cleavages/curves
Which God? the ABRAHAMIC GOD? Oga methinks Maddam face her book nah be to facebook oh na to face the book read am and overstand am to reach this place. plus, how you sure say she no flash some cleavage when she dey younger anything can fit don happen nobody knows,,,, please show me the Angeli in Naija today
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Do you know those girls to confirm they are jobless? This is a commissioner, oya repeat your truth here, let’s see how senseless you’ll sound.
So you are using style to insult me right? the last time I checked, that guy didn't generalized, he said "MOST". and I'm sure you understand what it means. he didn't say that all the girls imitating the dress style of Ngozi are all jobless, you guys shouldn't get him wrong unless you are part of the jobless girls he called out
grin
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by haulagehandlers(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
doxijaw:

I am oh.

It's actually those well to do Nigerian men bastardising the women.

They give them drugs, parade them naked all over place, until these girls become monsters.

If you have 100k , you can sleep with 5 solid women at the same time, using them for every sort of [b]dispacable act.

It's that bad
yeah DESPICABLY BAD LIKE YOUR SPELL CHECK SIRE
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by doxijaw: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
haulagehandlers:
yeah DESPICABLY BAD LIKE YOUR SPELL CHECK SIRE

Typo. I type without double checking
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by twistakelv: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Rent/hire 1 or more today. from enugu to any state or any state to enugu. we also do within enugu private drop services.
other services we provide include:
1. vip school runs services for your kids or school.
2. vip services for wedding celebrants and special guests - bride's parents, groom's parents etc
3. vip services for thanks giving, burial and other festive ceremonies.
4. vip services when you want to visit your village with your family without stress.
5. vip courier services
etc.
ivm connect is brand new 2020 model hunchback luxury brand from innoson vehicle manufacturing company. they are available for public use within and outside enugu. all you need do is call or chat me up and we will deliver unforgettable cruise experience to your door step and pleasure.

O7O188O487O

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by ibietela2(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
These people are still in this country?
these killer UK

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by haulagehandlers(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
doxijaw:

Typo. I type without double checking

noted Fratello mio
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
The Slay queens and Slay mamas will not like this challange. They like the one where they can show their unclothedness
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by alshalz(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Capsule101:
If only our ladies could not only copy her dress style but being as charismatic and ambitious as she is and not always depend on men to get dem phones and sharwarma ... Thank God for my girlfriend sha
And which of her "aspects''would or have you copied and how many our ladies have you bought phone or sharwarmar. . .Mr Nigeria man
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by UKBobo(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
The dried prune should Bleep off back to Lugard land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed / How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo / ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.