Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge (45930 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing / #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by GeneralPula: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Nice. I wonder what the being, who typed the comment below and his likers would say. Some people are just so ****

Stop comparing hoes with made women..

You shouldn’t compare British high commissioner / ladies with empty head..
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
She's happy not because she likes NOI but because she's a core feminist and this is a collective win for all Feminist's, misandrist's in the world! Britain is a nation of Hidden feminist's, a vicious place for anything against boys, men.. Sweden is the most annoying !

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by aalangel(f): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mtchewww...
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
leave that Senseless leach to her folly.. While she keep jumping from one beach to another with diff guys all in the name of having fun, madam ngozi was taking exams and looking for ways to better her life and look where that got her.. Now let that idiot pocohantas that keep quoting me tell us where her jumping from guy to guy and beach to beach have gotten her
Take it easy please
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

He @ Southniyikaye was conveniently missing on this thread. grin

Does this young man have any evidence that I jump about with men? If yes, how exactly does having a time out with friends every weekend affect my Mon-Fri schedule?
You too pocohantas needs to stop creating enermies, do you know what these guys will do to you once they confirm your identity? I know you are not like that in the real world, just stop it okay I'm advising you because I do care for you.
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by pocohantas(f): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You too pocohantas needs to stop creating enermies, do you know what these guys will do to you once they confirm your identity? I know you are not like that in the real world, just stop it okay I'm advising you because I do care for you.

Creating which enemies? I have never wanted to be loved by majority of Nigerian/Nairaland men. God forbid bad thing. Take your care somewhere else abeg. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by EMMY76: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ngozi iweala is the true slay mama.

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bro, everything ends on nairaland o, even if her know her offline,nothing will happen. Whatever happens on nairaland stays on nairaland.. Infact whatever happens on 18th of February ends on 18th of February 2021..
Ikillbrokehoes:
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by pocohantas(f): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
Bro, everything ends on nairaland o, even if her know her offline,nothing will happen. Whatever happens on nairaland stays on nairaland.. Infact whatever happens on 18th of February ends on 18th of February 2021..

Nothing will happen because it can’t even happen. You can’t know me offline- water and oil doesn’t mix. Desist from making such hypothesis. kiss

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by 9jaRealist: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Capsule101:
If only our ladies could not only copy her dress style but being as charismatic and ambitious as she is and not always depend on men to get dem phones and sharwarma ... Thank God for my girlfriend sha

Always count on the typical Nigerian MISOGYNIST to show up on NL...
Is the Ngozi that the high commissioner is celebrating not one of “our ladies”?
shocked
>
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
hypothesis kor, hypothenus over adjacent ni
pocohantas:

Nothing will happen because it can’t even happen. You can’t know me offline- water and oil doesn’t mix. Desist from making such hypothesis. kiss
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
#BeLikeDiezaniChallenge

#BeLikeSadiyaDisasterWoman

#BeLikeDrunkardLaurettaOloboEuropeanBush

#BeLikeLaiWeyHimMouthBeLikeFowlYansh
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by pocohantas(f): 1:21am On Feb 19, 2021
southniyikaye:
you are still not making sense..i dumped the last leach in my life last year so since then, I promised never to associate with them.. Yours is leach raise to power of 100.i avoid people like you like 10 plagues of Egypt

You dumped the last leech indeed...

2 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 19, 2021
Capsule101:
If only our ladies could not only copy her dress style but being as charismatic and ambitious as she is and not always depend on men to get dem phones and sharwarma ... Thank God for my girlfriend sha

And my wife who’s mother raised her to be ambitious and supportive
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:09am On Feb 19, 2021
southniyikaye:
I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about other guys that that don't forgive or forget something, they might harm her if she crosses their lanes.

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:13am On Feb 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Creating which enemies? I have never wanted to be loved by majority of Nigerian/Nairaland men. God forbid bad thing. Take your care somewhere else abeg. lipsrsealed
Really? so I can't advice you again? if I don't like you I will never give you an advice, just be careful. the world is dangerous these days so you don't know who is who, stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by pocohantas(f): 6:38am On Feb 19, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Really? so I can't advice you again? if I don't like you I will never give you an advice, just be careful. the world is dangerous these days so you don't know who is who, stay safe.

Lmao. Y’all started from bullying, that didn’t work. Then you calmed down and started forming care and advice- that still won’t work. What next? Send the 12 disciples to me? grin

Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about other guys that that don't forgive or forget something, they might harm her if she crosses their lanes.

In few lines you confirmed two things; cheesy
1) My matter pains una well well.
2) Men are the custodians of vindictiveness and violence.

Having known both since, I am still pleased to read them this Friday morning.

3 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:40am On Feb 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao. Y’all started from bullying, that didn’t work. Then you calmed down and started forming care and advice- that still won’t work. What next? Send the 12 disciples to me? grin

I can't remember bullying you poco, maybe you must be mistaking me for someone else, was I not the one that told you that I have a friend who's in the states, he's a medical doctor and he was looking for a brainy, sedulous and down to earth woman, I brought the offer to you but you wave it off, hereby missing the opportunity. if I don't like you I wouldn't have told you because I'm tired of seeing people calling you a night newspaper and Jezebel, I wanted the best for you but unfortunately you didn't see that, you thought I wanted to make fun of you which was never my intention.

I don't know what you are talking about because I don't despise you, I don't even know you from adams so why would I despise you? I was only giving you a brother to sister advice, nothing else.

5 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by descarado: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2021
Nigerians are easily swayed by sentiments.

Toor
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by mekuxiani(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Madam Ngozi puts her hope in God while the sexybrities put their hopes in cleavages/curves
All fingers are not equal
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Olamilekan08(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2021
southniyikaye:
I wonder why almost everyone became blind to the MOST I USED.. WHY ARE THEY SO PAINED?

MOST who?? Ladies abi? Guys nko? And that's why they are so pained!
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I don't know what you are talking about because I don't despise you, I don't even know you from adams so why would I despise you? I was only giving you a brother to sister advice, nothing else.
advise?which meaningful advise can ever come from a toxic man like you, mind yourself you this man

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
advise?which meaningful advise can ever come from a toxic man like you, mind yourself you this man
Zzor get the fvck off my comment, I don't have time for fake girls like you.
Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Zzor get the fvck off my comment, I don't have time for fake girls like you.
See me wahala, who is this Zzor lady and what is she to you

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Lolz so pocohantas ran away as usual? that's what she can only do, but please listen to my advice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed / How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo / ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.