Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,512 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB (71291 Views)

'We Don't Know Peter Obi And He Doesn't Know Us', IPOB Replies Gumi / We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB / 'Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us' — IPOB Members Tell Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Brown2012: 1:00am On Feb 19, 2021
CallMeDrino:

https://igberetvnews.com/1382949/breaking-airstrikes-orlu-finally-brought-war-upon-us-ipob/
Mumu government with an illiterate brain, o! I forgot the president is an illiterate, no wonder the country was taken 40years backward, shame on APC, shame on the Yoruba's for selling theur birth right for a vice position, shame on this government and the highest shame to our senators you all are failures.

4 Likes

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by gawu1: 1:08am On Feb 19, 2021
Wolfeye:

You know nothing.
The Nigerian military won a war by massacre of innocent civilians and food blockade.
Nigerian army can’t do shit against well trained and armed civilians.
They only have strength to rape women and children.
If the Nigerian military won the war by massacre of innocent civilians and food blockade, why didn't the other side used the same tactics against the Nigerian Army and its civilians? Or was there any pre war meeting where it was spelled out that so so and so tactics were not to be used?
The igbo Army should have penetrated the enemies territory massacre there civilians and blockage food supplies routes too.
Is there anything called 'well trained and armed civilians'? You can't carry arms against established authority hoping to escape with it by claiming to be civilians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by gawu1: 1:14am On Feb 19, 2021
canalily:
when we retaliate now they'll call it terrorism
Who stopped you from retaliation? Your jukwuobiama has already given go ahead.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Wolfeye: 1:14am On Feb 19, 2021
gawu1:

If the Nigerian military won the war by massacre of innocent civilians and food blockade, why didn't the other side used the same tactics against the Nigerian Army and its civilians? Or was there any pre war meeting where it was spelled out that so so and so tactics were not to be used?
The igbo Army should have penetrated the enemies territory massacre there civilians and blockage food supplies routes too.
Is there anything called 'well trained and armed civilians'? You can't carry arms against established authority hoping to escape with it by claiming to be civilians.

Smh. Go and read about the war. You just dey yarn dust. Facts remain the Nigerian military is powerless against equally armed people.
That’s facts. Regardless of what you feel.

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Saintspapa: 1:18am On Feb 19, 2021
But he mazi nnamdi kanu should have been in the forefront of these whole palaver

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by canalily(m): 1:22am On Feb 19, 2021
gawu1:

Who stopped you from retaliation? Your jukwuobiama has already given go ahead.
Taa who be this one abegi go drink para, you are having headaches
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by gawu1: 1:54am On Feb 19, 2021
canalily:
Taa who be this one abegi go drink para, you are having headaches
So, there is still a piglet who no know me here before? tongue Anyway, for little info. Me, I be one of dem ipobian pigs tormentors here on nairaland. The way yinyameri Igbos dey wail dey sweet me well well. In fact, I love to increase volumes of wailing from Osu clan of Nigeria. If the wannabe Jews report me and my account is blocked from commenting I switch to another one and continue with my usual work.
Mind you, I no dey drink drug becos I no be obinna or emeka wey e dey dem blood.
Make I no finish takan now cool
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by 2016v2017: 1:55am On Feb 19, 2021
Never4getU:
North is using govt resources to prosecute an ethnic war against a section of the country. ESN is not fighting against Nigeria rather doing the job of the govt to protect it's people against killer herdsmen.

I don't think this right and Nigerians should speak against it. This isn't fair.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by pacespot(m): 2:04am On Feb 19, 2021
Never4getU:
North is using govt resources to prosecute an ethnic war against a section of the country. ESN is not fighting against Nigeria rather doing the job of the govt to protect it's people against killer herdsmen.

I don't think this right and Nigerians should speak against it. This isn't fair.

Exactly, military is the main reason why those killer herdmen feel emboldened, they know military will come to Fulani's rescue any time there is a revolt against them. Imagine using the money realized from crude oil (which is not found in the north) to buy military hardware to execute ethnic war with the south. I also notice that any time there is a public discontentment with Fulani's activities, that is when the military will show their macho man against Boko Haram and telling us how many of the terrorists they have killed. And the useless government-funded Shekau will come out to rant about how many of his men have been killed by the Nigerian military.

2 Likes

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by gawu1: 2:09am On Feb 19, 2021
Wolfeye:

Smh. Go and read about the war. You just dey yarn dust. Facts remain the Nigerian military is powerless against equally armed people.
You mean read the versions bequeathed to you by your defeated progenitors?
You should have asked them to explain to you how a powerless Nigerian military defeated a strong biafran Army.
That's the missing fact.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by egoldman(m): 2:10am On Feb 19, 2021
Sunshyne200:

You guys forget that it is ESN that is been attacked.

Not IPOB, know the fights you pick brotherly.

Nobody is fighting IPOB, but an illegal ESN armed with assault weapons, used in attacking security outfits as of late.

Meanwhile bandits and Herdsmen should be negotiated with and forgiven right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by calcal: 2:37am On Feb 19, 2021
gentlestdude:
only war can solve nigeria problems. let every one go there way. declare oduduwa republic same time as biafra let's shock the useless govt

A lot of strong voodoo guys in Yorubaland are coming out now, they need to be giving more task to face the remnants of the Nigeria army, task like using WEREPE with remote control then follow by bees.

This is the logic behind this, the WEREPE will first do its job causing crazy body itching immediately the enemies get close to attack, sure the effect will be so big that the enemies will need to unclothes while they are naked bees attack will follow. the pilot won't be able to focus which will eventually cause the jet to drop.

Oduduwa said they have it, the guys want to try.

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by shigishege: 2:39am On Feb 19, 2021
Wolfeye:

but why wna come they urinate for trouse whenever wna see a mere traces of nigeria army in your forgoten region. ESN's fear of nigeria army is d begining of wisdom for d igbos.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by igbowoman: 3:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Shouldn't they be at sambisa?
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by OPPPS: 4:49am On Feb 19, 2021
Optional09:
The entire Nigerians must speak against this atrocity, it is grossly wrong and unacceptable. Why should it be a crime to protects once property from marauding terrorists.

Enough is enough
Divide Nigeria Now!
Keep your mouth sealed.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Bobyro: 6:03am On Feb 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

See as this Nupe man sef wan put mouth for matter wey no join nam
oga shut up nobody need Nupe opinion
LOL. I know say u must reply based on say u no get sense. Oga just shut up because you always comment rubbish
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by xguy(m): 6:24am On Feb 19, 2021
long over due. Why are they telling us didn't You have Army too oya. let go. Animofia.

1 Like

Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Ceeogbaru2: 7:10am On Feb 19, 2021
Let's call a spade a space no matter the ethnic group you are from... Let's speak up as one collar for once... Is IPOB the problem of Nigeria..?
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Omoslim26: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2021
Bobyro:

LOL. [s]I know say u must reply based on say u no get sense. Oga just shut up because you always comment rubbish
[/s]

mumu
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Bobyro: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2021
Omoslim26:
[/s]

mumu
Exactly what I expected from u ode
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 19, 2021
lexy2014:

So what should ipob do in this instance?
I suggest writing to the icc them them. It might seem futile but it is far better than fighting a war that could cause the lives of many.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by lexy2014: 7:47am On Feb 19, 2021
SegFault:

I suggest writing to the icc them them. It might seem futile but it is far better than fighting a war that could cause the lives of many.

What will they write to ICC about? When u say IPoB is "fighting a war", are they d aggressors?
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2021
lexy2014:

What will they write to ICC about? When u say IPoB is "fighting a war", are they d aggressors?
I mean write the ice about buharis excesses.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by lexy2014: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2021
SegFault:

I mean write the ice about buharis excesses.

After writing to d ICC, will buhari automatically stop his excesses?

When u say IPoB is "fighting a war", are they d aggressors?
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by canalily(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2021
gawu1:

So, there is still a piglet who no know me here before? tongue Anyway, for little info. Me, I be one of dem ipobian pigs tormentors here on nairaland. The way yinyameri Igbos dey wail dey sweet me well well. In fact, I love to increase volumes of wailing from Osu clan of Nigeria. If the wannabe Jews report me and my account is blocked from commenting I switch to another one and continue with my usual work.
Mind you, I no dey drink drug becos I no be obinna or emeka wey e dey dem blood.
Make I no finish takan now cool
ewu Hausa
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by ariesbull: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2021
CallMeDrino:

https://igberetvnews.com/1382949/breaking-airstrikes-orlu-finally-brought-war-upon-us-ipob/

This is how men talk.... .... They are used to that

Do we need this now ?

But why deploy gunships ... What If there guys have guided missiles ?

Why do we want to use a hammer to kill a fly

A fly perched on the scrotum
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by favor914: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2021
Wolfeye:

Go to Sierra Leone, or Liberia & say that crap, they will bring back your body parts in 3 different aircrafts.
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by ariesbull: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2021
Ceeogbaru2:
Let's call a spade a space no matter the ethnic group you are from... Let's speak up as one collar for once... Is IPOB the problem of Nigeria..?

No... But our sophisticated ones will never see it

And say the truth
Re: Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB by favor914: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2021
lexy2014:

After writing to d ICC, will buhari automatically stop his excesses?

When u say IPoB is "fighting a war", are they d aggressors?
Ipob is a terrorist organization in Nigeria, just like Hezbollah is Terrorist organization in Israel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.