Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting (65435 Views)

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by SexytorresE(f): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Anfield247:

Respect to that! Meanwhile, Big sis, Please May I have your contact? I really want to hear from you. Please...!
mail me so I can send it now
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by OgaRico(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2021
mosdii:

no mind am, na bloody Simp wey no wan let my matter rest, him dey pray make I fall like him girlfriend breast

hahahaha...him no go succeed.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by DedeNkem: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
Do I really need to take it into consideration or overlook?
I observe my girl friend is very stingy and selfish. I really don't need anything from her, I foot our bills from A - Z, I give her between 1500 to 5k as tfare, meanwhile the actual tfare from my place to hers is just 200 to and fro.

Ok the problem is some weeks ago she was at my place for some days, the 2nd day in the morning I realized my toothpaste has finished, having it in mind that I'm gonna buy another one on my way back later in the day, unfortunately I forgot to buy it despite buying stuff at the supermarket. But God so good as I was blaming myself for forgetting to buy it, she told me she has toothpaste in her bag so we used her toothpaste that morning. I kept forgetting to buy this toothpaste for the next 3 days, I had to cut the tube with knife so I can have something to brush my teeth but my girlfriend was quietly using her toothpaste alone and she will return it into her bag, she saw me tearing the tube but didnt occur to her to surrender her toothpaste until i bought mine the 5th day.

I really didn't count it initially but I have noticed other things and it's taking my mind back to the incidence. My girlfriend has never used her money to buy me a sachet of pure water or cheapest orange or whatever.

Another funny thing is when we are eating, sometimes she accused me of eating from her meat or taking from her drinks when i didn't even touch it. Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4.

Do I need to pay attention to some of the little details or overlook all because of love or am I overreacting?

NB : she's presently unemployed but never lack support from her parents and myself.

She is NOT a marriage material, that's for sure! Relationship is about love and sharing, and that's not in her dictionary!

She's very selfish and feels too entitled. She's not the right woman for you. Run now while you can!
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by AlphaSoul: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

You are the one enabling this behaviour. Some years back, I was dating a lady with similar mentality, until I got fed up. I stopped giving her T fare. When she asked me, I camly told her that giving her T fare everyday makes me feel that I am dating an Olosho who needs settlement money every time she visits! She was devastated, she said she is not an Olosho, I told that that's why I stopped the Tfare so that the feeling that she's an Olosho will go away. She pretended to be angry and stormed out. A week later she called that she was coming to the house, I said Ok. She came. That day she started the topic again. She said I disrespected her by what I said, I stood my ground and explained it to her with a straight face. I said being my girlfriend means that she is a friend who happens to be a girl. I asked her, If I give you transport everyday, what is the difference between you and a prostitute who collects money with every visit? I told her that some prostitutes when shown some love will even stop collecting money but here she claims she is my girlfriend but I have to give her money as if she is a Prostitute with every visit. From that day, everyday Tfare stopped. Once in a while I support her but it stopped being a daily occurrence. I also told her point blank that she is very stingy she tried to defend herself, I told her that her stingyness makes me wonder if I am in any kind of trouble and couldn't access cash that she can't help me. My dear set standards. Don't throw her away yet, she may just be ignorant about things like this. Maybe, all the men in her life so far have not been man enough to confront her and make her understand. Be the one to interrupt the trend. Be a man.

Moral of the story is that what you allow in your relationship as a man is what you get.

Stop giving her the Tfare everyday. Put your foot down. She is not the only girl in the world. Set standards for yourself.
Thumbs up!
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by ffo(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Bola146:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin See me laughing seriously here cheesy cheesy cheesy ""..Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4 "" " cheesy cheesy cheesy FFO but she can't contribute ordinary #500 toothpaste OMG cheesy

No matter how small the amount is, if your spouse is not stingy, please contribute financially and materially to your relationship!!!! She is stingy! Haba now, she would have not returned the paste to her bag. You can tell her if she will change, maybe she doesn't know it's a bad thing, tell her please cheesy
My mention
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by praz001(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
saintvc:
She is from a poor background

This might be right to an extent..
Mine is notting different from the op's current situation except that She hasn't stay over night.

Almost a six months relationship but she has not given me a pin. I've have been the one doing spendings....

Guys do appreciate little things...
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by AJohnnasa(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bola146:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin See me laughing seriously here cheesy cheesy cheesy ""..Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4 "" " cheesy cheesy cheesy FFO but she can't contribute ordinary #500 toothpaste OMG cheesy

No matter how small the amount is, if your spouse is not stingy, please contribute financially and materially to your relationship!!!! She is stingy! Haba now, she would have not returned the paste to her bag. You can tell her if she will change, maybe she doesn't know it's a bad thing, tell her please cheesy

Omo... People dey o!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.