Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead (40096 Views)

Elder Statesman, Aminu Dantata Backs Transition To Parliamentary System / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by perdollar(m): 3:48am On Feb 19, 2021
Being a Muslim and from d north, he can rot in hell wť mohd. Idiot man like buhari. Go n prepare buharis bed in hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:50am On Feb 19, 2021
superior1:
Now the North is really short of thinking heads

One of the few voices that speaks something resembling wisdom in the North.

The North is left with the mai suya who is Governorbin Zamfara who said all bandits are not criminals and the okada rider Governor in Bauchi who said fulani herdsmen are right to carry AK 47s.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by PissfulProtester: 3:51am On Feb 19, 2021
Emyogalanya:
he has decided today that it's dikko and Junaid. or u want to question him? as for my "rejoicing" the good books say : when the righteous prospers the people rejoice, and when the wicked perish there are shouts of joy
go Siddon abeg

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by nduchucks: 4:08am On Feb 19, 2021
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

We just lost a gem cry

1 Like

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by ThatFairGuy: 4:22am On Feb 19, 2021
Inna lillahi was Inna ilayhi roojiun. Unto God we're from and unto him is our return.
We all owe death, Junaid Muhammad just like that.
I fear God the more

1 Like

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by ThatFairGuy: 4:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Emyogalanya:
he has decided today that it's dikko and Junaid. or u want to question him? as for my "rejoicing" the good books say : when the righteous prospers the people rejoice, and when the wicked perish there are shouts of joy
you people's tomfoolery is legendary.
What will people say after your death as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by buymyride: 4:26am On Feb 19, 2021
shocked
Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by APOPTOSIS: 4:44am On Feb 19, 2021
It appears NAIRALAND Is undergoing a Natural Cleansing....
So we wouldn't be hearing from this ethnocentric vocal man on weekly basis again, through NAIRALAND?.
Sorry Sir, I don't have R.I.P. for wastage purposes.
You will be leaving a really messed up country behind, courtesy of your undiluted utterances.

Meanwhile, AMERICA just started their TRIP to MARS through the rapture of MACHINES.
One called Perseverance just touched down the MARS this Evening, Los Angeles time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by ChimaAdeoye: 4:45am On Feb 19, 2021
This evil man was neither a statesman nor an elder. One of the evil doers that brought Nigeria to this hellish place.

May Allah have mercy on his wicked soul..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by VirginSearcher(m): 5:17am On Feb 19, 2021
You see this life eh! this same man always says a particular region will not produce the president, him and Funtua now both are gone

1 Like

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by 6digitscomrade: 5:18am On Feb 19, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Finally the loud mouth don shut down

Rest in peace
callousness
Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by Elzakzaky: 5:18am On Feb 19, 2021
nairavsdollars:
very vocal politician and one Tinubu's key loyalist. RIP
I doubt if that man was loyal to anyone. He criticised all politicians

1 Like

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 5:30am On Feb 19, 2021
mike404:
DO YOU EVEN KNOW IF YOH WILL DIE BEFORE HIM THERE ARE SOME CERTAIN THINGS YOU DONT JOKE WITH KIDDO
Did you know how he and the likes have joked with certain things about life of non Hausa Fulani Nigerians?
We will continue to count their death, those who think Nigeria is property of their father which must be jealousy protected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 5:33am On Feb 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

you people's tomfoolery is legendary.
What will people say after your death as well
Good if he did good, bad if he did bad.

1 Like

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by defcon4: 5:35am On Feb 19, 2021
Not a very good man. May God have mercy on him

2 Likes

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by gaskiyamagana: 5:40am On Feb 19, 2021
perdollar:
Being a Muslim and from d north, he can rot in hell wť mohd. Idiot man like buhari. Go n prepare buharis bed in hell
Your psychiatric doctor forget to prescribe the following :
Jesusweed Capsule
Christiantianxin injection
Crosstex syrup
Each of the above to be taken morning, afternoon and evening everyday till the 2nd Coming.
Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by orisa37: 5:53am On Feb 19, 2021
"ESIN TA TA TA OKU

ENIYAN RIN RIN RIN OSONU

KO MA SI OHUN TOJU ORIRI

ONISURU LOLAYE".

REST IN PEACE JUNAID

MAY GOD GRANT YOU ETERNAL REST
Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by Hassanmaye(m): 5:55am On Feb 19, 2021
mike404:
DO YOU EVEN KNOW IF YOH WILL DIE BEFORE HIM THERE ARE SOME CERTAIN THINGS YOU DONT JOKE WITH KIDDO
Live the fool
Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by iyke2frankeze: 6:24am On Feb 19, 2021
One Nigerian enemy down

2 Likes

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by Hamiltonii: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2021
Why did he die naa? I thought he was he was a god who decides the fate of Igbo people. Mtcheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by coldFLARES1(m): 6:35am On Feb 19, 2021
When they state their sadistic positions on issues, often imposing it as that of "Arewa", they fail to realize they are mere mortals.

May God forgive his errors and accept him into His eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by Yankee101: 6:46am On Feb 19, 2021
The few northerners that told the truth to buhari

1 Like

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by Bede2u(m): 6:49am On Feb 19, 2021
The same person was talking about 2023 always like he has an agreement with God not to kill him before then

1 Like

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by Dyke15(m): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2021
This 2023 that a whole lot of them is talking about is gradually consuming them even without them meeting it
RIP to d dead

2 Likes

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by bluefilm: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Abeg who im be?

Is he one of the looters of our national treasury?

Someone should please confirm for me so I that I can know weda to thank Covid for a job nice well done or not.

1 Like

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by IgboWarlord(m): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2021
Emyogalanya:
and the Lord said unto mnk all that seek ur death are dead

You and all other supporters of MNk and IPOB,what awaits you all is pain,anguish,sorrow,darkness,death..I only pity the myriads of innocent Igbo souls that will be caught in the crossfire..But e no go beta for Nnamdi Cownu,IPOB,and all its supporters and financiers..Uchu ga agbagbu unu nile..
Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by NOwazobia: 6:59am On Feb 19, 2021
When they speak with so much foolishness you will think they are incharge of death. My rip is too costly to be wasted.

1 Like

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by PDJT: 7:05am On Feb 19, 2021
-It has become increasingly more difficult for them to get speedy foreign medical travel. Expect more news as the international travel restrictions persists this year.

-Africans put-out and elect your best minds in leadership positions to develop the land, but majority of the “voters” (youths) said NO! Ok. oo. Everyone’s turn go reach.

2 Likes

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by ipobarethieves: 7:06am On Feb 19, 2021
sad Some pipu I knw go dey happy
Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by PDJT: 7:06am On Feb 19, 2021
[s]
IgboWarlord:

You and all other supporters of MNk and IPOB,what awaits you all is pain,anguish,sorrow,darkness,death..I only pity the myriads of innocent Igbo souls that will be caught in the crossfire..But e no go beta for Nnamdi Cownu,IPOB,and all its supporters and financiers..Uchu ga agbagbu unu nile..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by IgboWarlord(m): 7:09am On Feb 19, 2021
PDJT:
[s][/s]

Lol..The truth hurts,right?..IPOB know they can never win,because their agenda is tainted and their leader is a coward fraudster..
Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by Deoboss(m): 7:11am On Feb 19, 2021
TheSociopath:
Only two things are constant in life
1. Change
2. Death

Add a third, Birth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) / Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger / Paul Okoye And New Wife Visit Governor Otti, Praise People-centered Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.