Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down (1988 Views)

What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by Bodyodour: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2021
1) looks and swag doesn't bring food to the table. Work hard and stop the pretense.

2) there are so many girls out there but few are wife materials.

3) you will discover that 2k can solve a lot of problems.

4) trying to impress your girlfriend/boyfriend is as useless as the P in psychology.

5) this sex you see as a god or something you can't do without will one day become a burden to you .

6)love is not the only thing to consider in marriage. Brain,character, etc is an important feature .

7)beauty is not brain. Have someone who can solve problem with he brain.

8-)patience and endurance is a difficult quality.

9) simping a little to your wife might be one of the ways to have a successful marriage.

10) add yours.

Modified: see how my writeup has been copied already. Nigerians eeh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by longetivity(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2021
okay
Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by Bodyodour: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2021
Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by Sonnobax15(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op, you try for your write up but the fact that you are trying to justify SIMPING in order to have access to a peaceful marriage isn't something I would advise my enemy to do let alone my friends and families....

*When you're about to settle down,na then you go realise say you go really need to do away with some friends, especially the ones wey no get any meaningful thing to add to your life apart from--"afa guy,come so so bar". I no go like get those kind of friends the moment I feel like settling down

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2021
hmm Bodyodour

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by Bodyodour: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op, you try for your write up but the fact that you are trying to justify SIMPING in order to have access to a peaceful marriage isn't something I would advise my enemy to do let alone my friends and families....

*When you're about to settle down,na then you go realise say you go really need to do away with some friends, especially the ones wey no get any meaningful thing to add to your life apart from--"afa guy,come so so bar". I no go like get those kind of friends the moment I feel like settling down
@bolded, its necessary to know when to apply it. Just a little wouldn't make u less of a man.

You are right about doing away with some friends. single guys think differently from the way a family man does.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by Perfectsouth(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
1,2,4,6 and 7 are some of the factors people that their relationship will end up in tears look for

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by Bodyodour: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Perfectsouth:
1,2,4,6 and 7 are some of the factors people that their relationship will end up in tears look for
lol. True
Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by paulolee(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
so true and on point..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by Inkopere: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
For the men - get ready to be deaf sometimes

For the women- get ready to be blind sometimes

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by Bodyodour: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Inkopere:
For the men - get ready to be deaf sometimes

For the women- get ready to be blind sometimes
spot on
Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Watch as kids invade this thread to say rubbish.
Small children will soon come with their useless talks about alpha males

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by honourbay: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
1. You need more than 'I love you'...to make it work.

2. The moment God blesses your family with a child...2 things shift significantly from the Man to the child.
a. Seat of Power.
b. Care and affection
Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by Bodyodour: 7:36am On Feb 20, 2021
honourbay:
1. You need more than 'I love you'...to make it work.

2. The moment God blesses your family with a child...2 things shift significantly from the Man to the child.
a. Seat of Power.
b. Care and affection
you are very correct
Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Very deep, Weldon OP

Bodyodour:
you are very correct

This your Moniker self, hmmmmm
Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bodyodour:
1) looks and swag doesn't bring food to the table. Work hard and stop the pretense.

4) trying to impress your girlfriend/boyfriend is as useless as the P in psychology.

5) this sex you see as a god or something you can't do without will one day become a burden to you .

6)love is not the only thing to consider in marriage. Brain,character, etc is an important feature .

9) simping a little to your wife might be one of the ways to have a successful marriage.

10) add yours.

Op, U Try.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by Bodyodour: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Very deep, Weldon OP

This your Moniker self, hmmmmm
You like the moniker grin
Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bodyodour:
You like the moniker grin

Hell no grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down by santos123(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bodyodour:

10) add yours.

on point.

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Run After Yahoo Boys. No 1 Is Most Obvious / Somebody Gotta Do Something For A Better Life—Hustle. (PICTURES) / Why I Love Men Who Do 419 – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.